over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cooling/storage question.

matty815

Registered
Alright as we all know, Peptides need to be stored in a cooler place once recon'd.
I am in a situation right now where putting a few kits of HGH in the fridge would be a big NO NO.

I do however use Insulin cooling pouches for my GHRP-6, and i havent noticed it hurting my peps in any way . (Like not being cool enough)

my question is, once recon'd could i store HGH in a insulin cooling pouch?,

Its a pouch with gel crystals, and about one time a week you dip it into cold water for a few minutes and then the gel expands and creates a constant cool temperature inside the pouch.

I was under the impression that HGH is more fragile then GHRPs.. also can i store the the un-recon in a cool place at room temp? seems to be alot of debate about this.

(Sorry if this is the wrong section mods, i figured since this isnt about dosing, or use in general i could post here. )

Alright as we all know, Peptides need to be stored in a cooler place once recon'd.
I am in a situation right now where putting a few kits of HGH in the fridge would be a big NO NO.

I do however use Insulin cooling pouches for my GHRP-6, and i havent noticed it hurting my peps in any way . (Like not being cool enough)

Its a pouch with gel crystals, and about one time a week you dip it into cold water for a few minutes and then the gel expands and creates a constant cool temperature inside the pouch.

I was under the impression that HGH is more fragile then GHRPs.. also can i store the the un-recon in a cool place at room temp? seems to be alot of debate about this.

(Sorry if this is the wrong section mods, i figured since this isnt about dosing, or use in general i could post here. )

That cooling pouch would probably work as long as you know it is staying at least 50 degree or less!!!
As for the unrecon HGH at room temp, might be okay but I wouldn't know, always keep it refridgerated myself!

I was under the impression regardless if powder or reconstituted it needed to be in a fridge but let the experts answer this one. As for the cooling pouch thought they are only good for around 48 hours but not sure if they are cold enough to store HGH. Just my 2 cents. :)

I was under the impression regardless if powder or reconstituted it needed to be in a fridge but let the experts answer this one. As for the cooling pouch thought they are only good for around 48 hours but not sure if they are cold enough to store HGH. Just my 2 cents. :)

Just take the safe route and find another location with a fridge you can use. After all, this is your money and gear you're playing with and I always refridgerate!!!

Mind me asking why you cannot use your own fridge to store your own GH?

Ahh... i a mini fridge may be in my future then... one of the reasons i havent dabbled with HGH yet is the whole fridge aspect.. my GHRPs are fine in the cooling pouch.. still get the Hunger, etc so i know its working.

I wont go into detail but lets just say theres others in my house besides my gf and i

Fair enough. Perhaps you could find a little dorm fridge type thing you can just put in your room/closet. New they're less than $100 used maybe less than $50. Might be a good investment if your living situation is like this long term

Ahh... i a mini fridge may be in my future then... one of the reasons i havent dabbled with HGH yet is the whole fridge aspect.. my GHRPs are fine in the cooling pouch.. still get the Hunger, etc so i know its working.

Damn you posted this as I was typing; yeah thats exactly what I'd look into

Damn you posted this as I was typing; yeah thats exactly what I'd look into

lol , ive seen some pretty cheap ones.. theres even a USB mini, built for keeping 1 soda can "cool". apparently it sucks at cooling an already warm can but can keep a constant temp pretty well.. for something as small as HGH it may work well? thoughts?

lol , ive seen some pretty cheap ones.. theres even a USB mini, built for keeping 1 soda can "cool". apparently it sucks at cooling an already warm can but can keep a constant temp pretty well.. for something as small as HGH it may work well? thoughts?

Check out Walmart...they have them as small as 1.7 cu ft, probably just what you need. :)

yea look into geting a fridge for your room where no one can get in the fucker....u can even pad lock it!

Last edited:

I wouldnt chance it. I would keep it in the fridge. Pull some drawers out. Often there are some nifty ledges in hiding spots in the back where no one would ever notice.

I wouldnt chance it. I would keep it in the fridge. Pull some drawers out. Often there are some nifty ledges in hiding spots in the back where no one would ever notice.

I've found you can take a tub of something most people won't touch (cottage cheese) and put things in there and put it behind stuff. Also if you're adamant about nobody touching your food they'll be MUCH less likely to handle it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws