over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CoolSculpting discussion

ThinkTank

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Got me thinking. Why not buy a machine myself? The cost is less than, or equal to the treatment.

Additionally, I see no reason I could not provide cool sculpting to people. Maybe rent a spot in a gym and earn some money.

Zeltiq has a certification program if needed.

Am I missing something here?

Got me thinking. Why not buy a machine myself? The cost is less than, or equal to the treatment.

Additionally, I see no reason I could not provide cool sculpting to people. Maybe rent a spot in a gym and earn some money.

You mean the China machines or the official Zeltiq? I've always been doubtful about them (the china ones), but many beauty centers use them especially in Asia and there is some great reviews around.

You mean the China machines or the official Zeltiq? I've always been doubtful about them (the china ones), but many beauty centers use them especially in Asia and there is some great reviews around.

I was definitely thinking the Chinese machines.

Does cool sculpting work though

You may have seen this already but google coolfatburner, it's basically an ice vest based on similar ideas.
I don't have one so I can't give a review of the product, I just remember being interested in coolsculpting a few months back and ran into it online.

If you can buy the same machine that they use in treatment and it works just as well then I would do that if I were you. Now treating other people is another matter. I would really be worried about lawsuits from customers. I also wonder if you have to have some sort of legal license to practice too. You would certainly have to have some sort of insurance at the bare minimum. If you are serious about it then you need to check in with your local government. I don't think all of the risk and hassle is worth it. You could just buy it and start using it on people but to me that is risky and you might be breaking some sort of law. People these days are law suit happy too. I would buy it and use it on myself and really close friends/family only. People you are sure wont tell everybody about it and/or sue you if something to them goes wrong.

Last edited:
My wife is doing this right now. Interested to see the results.

When you say minimal - Would repeated procedures improve the end result?

Is it minimal because cost prohibits repeat applications?

A friend did couple of sessions and yes it reduced his love handles & lower abs but he did a total of 6 sessions, it already cost a lot.

He said it was very painful too.

They might be a little biased..No?

Nope.
1. We are friends. I'm not a client.
2. They have the machine and use it on those that read that it works.

It might work after several several treatments they said

Last edited:
This kind of treatment is bunk. Complete waste of money. The diet and lifestyle changes will be the reason that things tighten up a bit.
Any results, photos, studies, etc on this "treatment", have only been done by the company that's trying to sell the product.
Seldom do quick fixes actually work, and will never trump clean eating, proper training, hormone Balance, and consistent lifestyle choices

:yeahthat: saw a funny study on ncbi about paradoxsl adipose hyperplasia after coolsculpting. Imagine paying all that $ and it ends up making you fatter :banghead:

how cold do these machines get? could you not get similar results from a frozen gallon bag of ice placed on your midsection for half an hour?
it also takes about 30 days after treatment to see any results, if you continue poor rating habits new fat cells will be accumulated during that time.

This kind of treatment is bunk. Complete waste of money. The diet and lifestyle changes will be the reason that things tighten up a bit.
Any results, photos, studies, etc on this "treatment", have only been done by the company that's trying to sell the product.
Seldom do quick fixes actually work, and will never trump clean eating, proper training, hormone Balance, and consistent lifestyle choices

how cold do these machines get? could you not get similar results from a frozen gallon bag of ice placed on your midsection for half an hour?
it also takes about 30 days after treatment to see any results, if you continue poor rating habits new fat cells will be accumulated during that time.

As long as you don't give yourself frostbite, you could try. :D

And it's not a waste of money- it has a lot of research behind it.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4079633/
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/cridm/2016/6052194/
https://www.researchgate.net/public...is_A_novel_method_of_non-invasive_fat_removal

Looks like it has the potential to thicken skin.

Not sure if serious but two problems: potentially too cold right out of the freezer (damage to your skin!) AND not cold enough after it has come in contact with your skin for a while.

Melting ice is similar to boiling water . . . it comes up to a certain temperature (212F for boiling, 32F for melting) and then stays there until it changes states (steam as it boils and liquid as it melts). But by adding different concentrations of salt to your water before putting it in the freezer (salt will lower the freezing point), you could essentially dial in the melt temperature. More salt = lower freezing point, but you'd have to wait until it starts to "melt" and then verify its temperature to confirm that it wasn't too cold.

But, uh, do you really want to try this:confused::eek:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner