over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coolsculpting for fat loss?

my gf provides this treatment its effective forsure

bought the chinese version of zeltic very good machine, going to start using it on my self. She uses it on woman post pregnancy huge hit forsure, works well

I need to date a girl that does them and get some done at deep discount or for free

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I need to date a girl that does them and get some done at deep discount or for free

Lol she's more of a wife then gf she had our son . I bought the machine because of the trend and the research behind it. The less fat cells you have the easier it would be to stay lean especially in problem areas. She just operates it and does very well in the post pregnancy market .

Lol she's more of a wife then gf she had our son . I bought the machine because of the trend and the research behind it. The less fat cells you have the easier it would be to stay lean especially in problem areas. She just operates it and does very well in the post pregnancy market .

Great idea. Those machines aren't as expensive as you might think.

How much does the procedure cost approximately?

my gf charges usually in packages because per session is stupid if you need to do it for 8 weeks. depends on the area. Our machine is dual so for example love handles 8weeks 1 hr sessions are 3500 but it actually kills fat. Im going to do my lower abs and love handle area lower oblique area. It makes sense we have predisposed amount of fat cells once they fill up and we continue to over eat our body produces new ones, when we diet now all we can do is shrink them there still there, this kills them. So it actually makes you less hungry because remember these cells are living and dont want to be starved this aggrevates them, they want to live like all other living things. So its actually remarkable thats why I got into it ,well got her into it LOL. But its turning out great. In the usa its more expensive because fda only approved zeltiq. In canada its still around 400-800 per side per session and8 weeks is minimum for results 6400 -12400. We really under cut but were just starting and doing friends of friends and family mostly refferal but we will eventually grow and advertise

before and after speak for themselves, everybody says oh but there going to get fat again thats the thing , they are not as hungry. And it makes total sense why. Definitely need to drink alot of water to help your liver emulsify the lipids. But its pretty cool thing

Last edited:
So how much did the machine cost you? And how much is the maintance cost of it?

So how much did the machine cost you? And how much is the maintance cost of it?

I did my research and got a good one, used ones go for 50-65,000 but dont require anti freezing liquid trust me you dont want one that requires that because youll need to pay shit loads just to operate it. There life time warranty on everything and havent had a problem since and its all digital. The only thing they all require are anti freezing membrane, its a sheet and piece of plastic you apply over the skin before you attach the vaccum cup from the machine. But no way around that because of hygenie and sanitation, but there not very expensive if you buy in bulk.

I did my research and got a good one, used ones go for 50-65,000 but dont require anti freezing liquid trust me you dont want one that requires that because youll need to pay shit loads just to operate it. There life time warranty on everything and havent had a problem since and its all digital. The only thing they all require are anti freezing membrane, its a sheet and piece of plastic you apply over the skin before you attach the vaccum cup from the machine. But no way around that because of hygenie and sanitation, but there not very expensive if you buy in bulk.
How much did it cost your GF/wife to get the licensing for it?

How much did it cost your GF/wife to get the licensing for it?

she has a b.s so she didnt need to take anything , just learn how to perform the procedure. but this is in canada , uk ans usa its totally different ballgame

she has a b.s so she didnt need to take anything , just learn how to perform the procedure. but this is in canada , uk ans usa its totally different ballgame
Oh okay. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions bud

Oh okay. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions bud

dude I like to think were a family here everyone I ask questions to helps me out . So if I know something i try to do the same. Thats why i love this place bunch of great people . all the best

[lang=pt]dangerous,alot people here in brazil having alot of bad sides after this type of intervention
stay away[/lang]

[lang=pt]dangerous,alot people here in brazil having alot of bad sides after this type of intervention
stay away[/lang]

Maybe it has more to do with the Brazilian service providers than the actual service.

I had been looking into this after reading this thread and then when i was at the airport there was a small convention of Cool Sculpting techs on my flight (thank you Universe.) I asked one of them and she said my body type would see the best results (assuming she wasn't just selling me on the service.)

for reference im 6 foot, 215, lean everywhere (veiny calves, forearms and a few on my quads) but have little pouches on my sides/lower back.

Gonna keep researching a bit. If i go for it ill update.

It doesn't require a lean physique, but it's ideal. Most fat can be reduced with diet and exercise, so unless there's a commitment for that already, I, personally, think it's a waste of money. It won't treat that hard, visceral fat though. It takes the squishy fat and enough of it to fit into the applicators (suction cup things). It does work. I've seen the real results on real patients, big or small. I work in a medical and cosmetic clinic, so I see a lot of perfect people coming in with requests to be even more perfect and a lot of very unhealthy patients that are completely clueless to the damage they've done to their bodies.

I agree, it is a waste of money! I had it done in one spot, upper abdomen.:eek: They said I would need 1 or 2 treatments max. I only had 1 because I wasn't impressed with my result. It hurt like hell! Its like a giant, freezing vacuum. It really pulls everything it can into the tiny opening! haha Eventually the pain became somewhat bearable (translation: I started to breathe again) and I sat through it. Then when it was removed, gross! It looked like a stick of butter under my skin, which had to be massaged back into place. That was very painful. For the next week, my skin was numb. I had constant nerve pain in the area which lasted ten days or so. I had to wear a compression garment the whole time because it was the only thing that kept the pain away. It costs me $600.

I have looked at Chinese versions of these machines and it seems I can get one for between $2500-$5000

Would one of these Chinese machines be effective?

What sort of operating costs would I be looking at to run the machine?

Thanks

I have looked at Chinese versions of these machines and it seems I can get one for between $2500-$5000

Would one of these Chinese machines be effective?

What sort of operating costs would I be looking at to run the machine?

Thanks

Mind sharing the link to the machine? I am sure all members over 40 could benefit from this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131