over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coolsculpting... Should i give it a shot

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I'm about 12% and I'm still cutting but my triceps never look defined and i have about 15lbs to lose. I'm training undersomeone, do fasted cardio 7 days a week(40 minutes atm) , workout 5 days a week, followed by 2.5hours of either MMA or dancd class post workout. Sooo basically I'm staying very active.

But my triceps are really pissing me off(they've never looked good... Can't even see the head) and this lady is doing a promo for 3 coolsculpting sessions for $150. I can see if i can do 5 for $220 and do my triceps, love handles, and lower abs.

Is it worth it? Has anybody tried it before?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

If you have $150 to burn go ahead and report back, thats not much. Have you checked yelp reviews on the place offering the special? Read the fine print? I really think your fighting genetics on this one if your a real 12%bf and don`t see any definition in your triceps

So I'm about 12% and I'm still cutting but my triceps never look defined and i have about 15lbs to lose. I'm training undersomeone, do fasted cardio 7 days a week(40 minutes atm) , workout 5 days a week, followed by 2.5hours of either MMA or dancd class post workout. Sooo basically I'm staying very active.

But my triceps are really pissing me off(they've never looked good... Can't even see the head) and this lady is doing a promo for 3 coolsculpting sessions for $150. I can see if i can do 5 for $220 and do my triceps, love handles, and lower abs.

Is it worth it? Has anybody tried it before?

There was a thread here not that long ago. You might want to check that out.

$150? That's really cheap. What state are you in?

If you have $150 to burn go ahead and report back, thats not much. Have you checked yelp reviews on the place offering the special? Read the fine print? I really think your fighting genetics on this one if your a real 12%bf and don`t see any definition in your triceps
I have a skin issue that is being taken care is but i was obese and haven't been under 10% bf

There was a thread here not that long ago. You might want to check that out.

$150? That's really cheap. What state are you in?

Its usually 600 let session but she just got the machine and is trying to get things rolling. It's in dallas Texas

I have a close personal friend who's in the high level of MP- IFBB that just moved to Dallas.

Im thinking of having this done too on my side chest and lower abs.

I have a close personal friend who's in the high level of MP- IFBB that just moved to Dallas.

Im thinking of having this done too on my side chest and lower abs.
Idk how much the average weight drop is. Because most people don't diet or workout right...and they don't take clen lol

So the only thing that is holding me back is that on feb1st I'm going to start a lean bulk cycle with tren and test. Never done tren before. Going to keep up my daily fasted cardio also.

So do you guys think i should try it or wait until the end of my lean bulk? I add in calories very slowly.

Sounds kinda weird to me but, thats a pretty good deal. Have you looked up reviews from other bodybuilders and not house moms, ect?

I think i saw the sale you were talking about on groupon. I'm in Arlington.

Let us know if you go through with it.

Sounds kinda weird to me but, thats a pretty good deal. Have you looked up reviews from other bodybuilders and not house moms, ect?

I think i saw the sale you were talking about on groupon. I'm in Arlington.

Let us know if you go through with it.
Its weird that i cant find any reviews from bodybuilders on coolsculpting. I fond this place via a friend. Should have looked on groupon lol.

According to google arms are a no go at this point. And you lose 20 to 25% of the fat. So if i have 15lbs to lose thats 3.75lbs of fat (at 25%). People say they see results in 3 to 4 months but bodybuilders lose weight way faster than that.

I cant even find female bodybuilders that have done it.

I don't really go into new endeavors without solid reviews or recommendations from friends/respectable people.

I'd hold off then man. If you've got money to blow then maybe fuck it but, otherwise buy some syntherol.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this but I've been a trainer for 25 years and this sounds like BS to me. (not you but this cold whatever it is) If you can't see your triceps your not lean enough. That simple. Plus making them bigger will go a long way toward seeing them better.
Are you doing fundamental size gaining routines? BTW the best tricep exercise in the world is heavy bench press. Build tricep size, then diet down under 10% BF and you will see them. You sure you are 12% BF? You should see them pretty good already. Most trainers lie about their clients BF% in order to make themselves look good.
Hope I did not offend anyone in this politically correct world we life in, but old school is the only school!

If you've never done tren and plan on using it like you said then I'd wait until you can guage its affects, assuming you keep your diet clean.

If you've never done tren and plan on using it like you said then I'd wait until you can guage its affects, assuming you keep your diet clean.
Ya i keep clean diet year round. 3 years ago i tore my shoulders and took a year off and only focused on school, became super fucking fat (you can do a lot of damage in a year), and since i got back to it again i cut, then lean bulk, and cut again.

I'll probably hit around 10% bf before i lean bulk again (around 12 right now), clean lean bulk, and then cut again.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this but I've been a trainer for 25 years and this sounds like BS to me. (not you but this cold whatever it is) If you can't see your triceps your not lean enough. That simple. Plus making them bigger will go a long way toward seeing them better.
Are you doing fundamental size gaining routines? BTW the best tricep exercise in the world is heavy bench press. Build tricep size, then diet down under 10% BF and you will see them. You sure you are 12% BF? You should see them pretty good already. Most trainers lie about their clients BF% in order to make themselves look good.
Hope I did not offend anyone in this politically correct world we life in, but old school is the only school!
Oh no man you are not offending anyone. You are speaking the truth. I'm not going to do it because i cant do my arms and I'm going to lean bulk feb 1st so its not worth it at all.

I train under Shelby and we take everything steady. Slowly cut calories (or add during bulk), cardio year around 7 days a week, workout changes every 4 weeks.

Man looking lean looks so much freaking better. I dont ever want to be fat again and dieting is not hard at all to me anymore.

I watched some youtube videos a few weeks back on cool sculpting before/after results. Wasn't very impressed with what I saw, for me personally it's not worth the hassle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws