over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cop arrests FireFighter WHILE hes treating car crash victim

-TOXIC-

Banned
This was yesterday and I'm sure a lot of you guys have heard about it already. Its insane how fast this is spreading on the news. A California Highway Patrol officer actually arrests a firefighter on scene of an accident bc he refused to move the fire truck out of the lanes of traffic! Absolutely insane and absurd. Firefighters are trained to use the trucks to protect the scene, blocking traffic or not. Its for everyones safety. I hope the cop loses his job. Its sickening. Common sense should override something like this. Im currently an alternate for the Fire Department trying to get on the team (its EXTREMELY hard in my area, some takes 3-6 years to get on) so I'm blown away by this and it makes me so so mad!!
**broken link removed**

This was yesterday and I'm sure a lot of you guys have heard about it already. Its insane how fast this is spreading on the news. A California Highway Patrol officer actually arrests a firefighter on scene of an accident bc he refused to move the fire truck out of the lanes of traffic! Absolutely insane and absurd. Firefighters are trained to use the trucks to protect the scene, blocking traffic or not. Its for everyones safety. I hope the cop loses his job. Its sickening. Common sense should override something like this. Im currently an alternate for the Fire Department trying to get on the team (its EXTREMELY hard in my area, some takes 3-6 years to get on) so I'm blown away by this and it makes me so so mad!!
**broken link removed**

Thats is just total bs. It amazes me that there always seems to be that cops vs firefighter mentality...

Good luck with the fire fighter job!!!

I'm in CA and have friends that are firemen and cops. Generally they respect each other and think of each other as being a brotherhood, and usually guys like this particular CHP officer are hated by even their fellow cops. There is a cop here that is notorious for giving DUI's to fellow cops and to firefighters.... I'm surprised he hasn't died in an 'accident' of some kind.
I've heard there are fire/police rivalries in some towns, but from the people I know, it does not seem common here. I think this particular asshole cop is an exception. Guys like that make cops look bad. There are a lot of good police officers out there, but it's so easy to focus on these guys (and guys like that dickhead who shot the dog that was on a leash down in LA).

A lot of people who go into Law enforcement have issues of power hunger and bullying to begin with. And with a badge and gun they legally get to harass people.

this isn't surprising.. cops tased and arrested a man who tried to run into his burning house to save his step child..

there's a rivalry between cops and firemen because everyone loves firemen and hates cops..

this isn't surprising.. cops tased and arrested a man who tried to run into his burning house to save his step child..

there's a rivalry between cops and firemen because everyone loves firemen and hates cops..

Yea there is. This is why:
cops tasered and arrested a man who tried to run into his burning house to save his step child..

See what I did there... haha

Unreal.

That is a very rare thing. My dept has a great relationship with law enforcement. This incident boils down to that cop being a power hungry prick. I garuntee you he is getting hell from his dept and chief for the horrible publicity. Generally the public tends to like firefighters more than cops.

$10 that cop was picked on in school and has a tiny dick.

That's the only reason he'd do that shit.

^ yep.

Can you imagine some cop telling you to STOP treating a car crash victim and to come over here so I can arrest you bc you wouldn't move the truck? Fucking kidding me.

This is old school CHP mentality, these types of conflicts are very rare now. Cops and FF's are here to serve the public and not there own egos. This guy is sure to be disciplined. Hopefully he'll learn from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cops are getting out of hand right now. they are shooting at vans full of children. killing teenagers who have mental illness. it use to be, when a cop steps in your house, just your dog is going to get shot but now they are killing kids. tazing pregnant women.

join the facebook group COP BLOCK. technology will change teh police state.

cops are getting out of hand right now. they are shooting at vans full of children. killing teenagers who have mental illness. it use to be, when a cop steps in your house, just your dog is going to get shot but now they are killing kids. tazing pregnant women.

join the facebook group COP BLOCK. technology will change teh police state.

I'm not saying I disagree with you but technology will have no impact on law enforcement they are getting more money than they ever have for new vehicles, hardware, u name it,,,law enforcement is a business a business of making money that happens thru court fees and fines, probation and imprisonment, not thru handing out tickets,,,was what he did right? Absolutely not complete act of cowardness has nothing to do with power but fear he never trained on how to use fear cuz all he really did was embarrass himself his fellow officers and his family,,,really pathetic to be honest

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

I'm a 20yr veteran for a local fire dept. I've been an operator (driver) for 15 years. Parking the truck and using it as a barrier is protocol. This is what we're trained to do. This is by far the safest way to work a scene on a busy road or on the interstate. That cop was way out of line, knew nothing about safety and should be dealt with accordingly. That fire capt. was right to refuse to move the truck. We would have done the exact same thing. Good luck getting on the dept Toxic.

Pretty much nothing of any substance will happen. Chp are well paid and have strong unions...very hard to fire cops for much of anything in many places...

He deserves to be fired though for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

Was he Redheaded :D

Wait a minute how can u get arrested for refusing to move your car.they can tow it yes but arrest u?you are not committing a crime its a parking violation WTF

Wait a minute how can u get arrested for refusing to move your car.they can tow it yes but arrest u?you are not committing a crime its a parking violation WTF

I heard he was detained and not arrested, either way it's a real dick head move,!

Pretty much nothing of any substance will happen. Chp are well paid and have strong unions...very hard to fire cops for much of anything in many places...

He deserves to be fired though for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

He'll receive some level of discipline. It could be kept internal but not likely with the publicity.

CHP usually walk around like they hot s*#t. This news is not surprising at all.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws