over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cop arrests FireFighter WHILE hes treating car crash victim

some cops dont deserve the authority they have! how bout that cop last year that straight up dropped a woman, cold cocked her right in the face?! he basically snuck her too, what a downright asshole scumbag! apparently he thought she threw something at him.:rolleyes: regardless you dont EVER hit a woman period. if a cop did that to my gf/wife, well lets just say that'd be his last time

some cops dont deserve the authority they have! how bout that cop last year that straight up dropped a woman, cold cocked her right in the face?! he basically snuck her too, what a downright asshole scumbag! apparently he thought she threw something at him.:rolleyes: regardless you dont EVER hit a woman period. if a cop did that to my gf/wife, well lets just say that'd be his last time

white knight detected

Was watching youtube the other day and saw this video of a cop manhandling a young teenage girl cuz he told her to take off her shoes and give them to him. She kicked one off and it hit his foot, he threw her against the wall, threw her on the ground, a second cop came in and they both punched her. Grown men punching a child and they have the balls to arrest fathers for spanking their kids.

This will never stop unless America makes cops accountable for their actions instead of giving them more power.

white knight detected

Rock on white knight. :headbang:

what? how does that make me a white knight? i think everyone on this board would agree with me

I don't want to derail the thread, but some women definitely deserve to be hit lol..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDUDFxZSn6k]skater punched by kid's mom - YouTube[/ame]

case in point.. I would have slugged her right back

if women are going to be equal to men, they should expect equal consequences for their actions.

lol i think thats hilarious
the copper actually physically arrested the fire fighter coz he wouldnt move the fire truck

seriously, shit like that they never think the write in the police manual becoz they dont think there anyone that stupid

Last edited:
I don't want to derail the thread, but some women definitely deserve to be hit lol..

skater punched by kid's mom - YouTube

case in point.. I would have slugged her right back

if women are going to be equal to men, they should expect equal consequences for their actions.

thats different, either way you dont just hit a woman bc you "think" she threw something at you. being a cop makes it that much worse

thats different, either way you dont just hit a woman bc you "think" she threw something at you. being a cop makes it that much worse

oh so you meant "you never hit a woman, period. except in certain circumstances"

I got it.. lol ;)

and I completely agree, 99.9% of the time ive seen cops assault women, it's been unjustified and of course...completely uninvestigated and unpunished.

oh so you meant "you never hit a woman, period. except in certain circumstances"

I got it.. lol ;)

and I completely agree, 99.9% of the time ive seen cops assault women, it's been unjustified and of course...completely uninvestigated and unpunished.

lol not hit, maybe grasp with force if need be. i still dont believe in hitting a woman, so i stand by my original comment there. but yes, its pathetic and cowardly what some of these cops do and get away with

White Knight sir you are a young one.

When a women is literally beating the fuck out of you has happened to myself.
Trust me your going to beat the fuck out of her right back especially if she doesnt stop.

Any stupid bitch to hit someone a guy or girl should have the BALLS to get hit back.

It's like saying your at a prison yard and you stab someone.... umm.... your gunna get stabbed sooner or later by a tranny a guy or whoever the f

I heard a comedian say one time " I'll never ever hit a woman. But I'll sure shake the f### out of her ". Lol.

White Knight sir you are a young one.

When a women is literally beating the fuck out of you has happened to myself.

Trust me your going to beat the fuck out of her right back especially if she doesnt stop.

Any stupid bitch to hit someone a guy or girl should have the BALLS to get hit back.

It's like saying your at a prison yard and you stab someone.... umm.... your gunna get stabbed sooner or later by a tranny a guy or whoever the f

What about trannys?

Not all cops are dicks. In NYC Significant percent of firemen were first cops. It takes a few more years here to get called for FD and they offer the test infrequently.

That shows how fucked up USA is....I feel sorry for you guys lived in USA...biggest fucked up country of them all...better get rid of Obama before its too late...

That shows how fucked up USA is....I feel sorry for you guys lived in USA...biggest fucked up country of them all...better get rid of Obama before its too late...

Your kidding right?

Read your local paper of late mate?
two coppers in Mackay are on rape charges
police state when it comes to anyone on a motorbike

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner