over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cop arrests FireFighter WHILE hes treating car crash victim

Not all cops are dicks. In NYC Significant percent of firemen were first cops. It takes a few more years here to get called for FD and they offer the test infrequently.

Most cops secretly wish they were fireman:headbang:

The ones that cant make it as firefighters.....become cops. :headbang:

I strongly dislike anyone that abuses authority or power.
Matters not if cop social worker , judge , prosecutor etc.
My wife had to stop a big rookie cop from slamming a pregnant girl into
the pavement face first a few weeks ago. Why ? her boyfriend was smoking a joint in the car while she was in a store. Kid panicked and try to take
off . Girl comes out and starts crying saying what did he do? Cop runs over
and starts to hook her neck to blast her into the concrete yelling she's an offender she';s an offender!. keep in mind the girl was due to deliver that week. He was so pissed and mad that he did not get his chance to "serve justice" . I have many cop friends . Very few abuse thier authority. The one or two that do know I will not hesitate
to put hands on them if they try that shit with me. I do not care if you are a cop.Follow the law and I will too. Abuse it and break it and all bets are off.
The funny thing is it';s always the fucking pussies that do shit like that.
That fire fighter in my opinion has every right that we all have . That is to find offending power tripper when off duty and "correct" the behavior.
People like that make it bad for the majority which are good people that do
a good job. The public needs to weed out the abuse of power type.
Oh and they will... history repeats itself. T

scumbag cop. he was protecting everyone and its simple protocol to keep everyone safe

Thats total bullshit! I know just because he as a badge he thinks he has to prove a point and abuse his athority. Its a shame so many cops are like this.

Thats total bullshit! I know just because he as a badge he thinks he has to prove a point and abuse his athority. Its a shame so many cops are like this.

The shame is that most of them get away with doing this and make good, honest cops look bad.
Someone in this post said modern technology isnt going to change things, but I disagree.
Video cameras will either make the bad ones behave more often or catch them doing their bad deeds.
Just like they say about other criminals, eventually, they will get caught.

Most rookie cops are dicks you can hear them brag about how tough they are until they nearly get their ass beat !
I have known cops who learn that respect is earned but most of them will admit at one time they where dicks when they where new.
Fireman nothing but props to them :cool:

I'm in CA and have friends that are firemen and cops. Generally they respect each other and think of each other as being a brotherhood, and usually guys like this particular CHP officer are hated by even their fellow cops. There is a cop here that is notorious for giving DUI's to fellow cops and to firefighters.... I'm surprised he hasn't died in an 'accident' of some kind.
I've heard there are fire/police rivalries in some towns, but from the people I know, it does not seem common here. I think this particular asshole cop is an exception. Guys like that make cops look bad. There are a lot of good police officers out there, but it's so easy to focus on these guys (and guys like that dickhead who shot the dog that was on a leash down in LA).

If a cop breaks the law he/she should pay the same price as an ordinary citizen. This is why I hate law enforcement. There are 2 sets of rules, one for us and one for them

This will never stop unless America makes cops accountable for their actions instead of giving them more power.

Cops and politicians all taking more power than the constitution grants them. We have a president circumventing Congress to pass laws. Congress that just can't get out of their own fucking way and cops doing all the dumb shit that has already been mentioned. Sad times we live in.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

shit a cop can be on tape beating someones ass still the person cant move or didn't resist arrest and still walk away with no penalty

I don't want to derail the thread, but some women definitely deserve to be hit lol..

skater punched by kid's mom - YouTube

case in point.. I would have slugged her right back

if women are going to be equal to men, they should expect equal consequences for their actions.

Damn watching that video pissed me off! I hate women that think they have the right to hit men when ever they want. I have two children so I completely understand being protective of them. If anyone touches my kids maliciously then they are a dead man, but this was clearly an accident. The kid was not to blame at all. He was just walking around and being curious like kids do, but why was the mom so far away from her child in a public place? That kid looks 4-5 years old, tops.... Which means there is no way in hell that he should be wandering around by himself like that.

When we are in public, my kids are no more than 5-10 feet away from me at all times unless they're playing on a playground or something. In this video it looks like a public park and this kid is all by himself in the middle of it. That bitch is lucky that no one abducted her child with him being that far away.

Basically what I'm saying is, I'm totally with you. I would have slapped the shit out of that bitch for putting her hands on me. Especially when it was a complete accident and it was her fault for not watching him like she should have been.

Fucking bitch. :banghead:

EDIT: I just rewatched the video again and realized that its not a public park, it's a damn SKATE park! What the hell is a little kid doing walking around in the middle of a skate park for?! What did this bitch expect?! The skater was skating in a designated skate park, doing nothing wrong, and this little kid ran right into him. Seriously, this piece of shit woman better have gotten locked up or her ass beat for A) Not watching her child and letting him wander around where he shouldn't be AND B) For assaulting this guy when he doing exactly what he was suppose to me doing. Shit like this angers me so bad. There's nothing worse than ignorant parents that don't watch their kids or take responsibility for their own fuck ups.

Last edited:
Wow, this thread headed in many directions. I just wanted to comment a little more about Cops. The truth is that they have a shitty job. They deal with a-holes and scumbags all day. They take constant abuse from the public for doing there jobs. Unfortunately this war on the cops attitude makes it hard for the good ones who do the right thing to protect us. Half the time those videos are editing out the cause of the police action. I'm not in any way defending the a-hole cops that get out of line like the example of this thread.
It's just that the majority are decent folk. I'm close to this topic subject matter. Cops are now jokingly saying to fireman on highway incidents to move there rig or get arrested. There shaking there heads just as much as we are. Just remember, sometimes someone may just deserve a beat down and never get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure race is a factor. You guys to wake up.

The truth is that they have a shitty job. They deal with a-holes and scumbags all day.

It was their choice to become cops

Most of you guys trash all cops but the second you need one you're desperate for their help. ...typical.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

Most of you guys trash all cops but the second you need one you're desperate for their help. ...typical.

I cannot remember a single time in my life where I wished there were a cop involved or even benefited from it...not saying they are all problem escalating dipshits that wear their ego on their badge, just most.
But it is fun to quote that cliché...second you need one...blah blah blah.

I cannot remember a single time in my life where I wished there were a cop involved or even benefited from it...not saying they are all problem escalating dipshits that wear their ego on their badge, just most.
But it is fun to quote that cliché...second you need one...blah blah blah.

You sound insecure. My guess is you have a nothing job...most likely...where you have no "power"? And basically feel like you have zero control?

Let's stop the bullshit bickering back and forth and act like adults.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear