over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cop arrests FireFighter WHILE hes treating car crash victim

I cannot remember a single time in my life where I wished there were a cop involved or even benefited from it...not saying they are all problem escalating dipshits that wear their ego on their badge, just most.
But it is fun to quote that cliché...second you need one...blah blah blah.

You don't need to remember it specifically. In reality if cops weren't in existence there would have been some one on the streets who would have killed you or one of your loved ones already. It's common sense.
I have physically been in contact with asshole cops and also have friends who are good cops. Lumping them all together is as silly as saying all body builders are assholes.

Last edited:
You don't need to remember it specifically. In reality if cops weren't in existence there would have been some one on the streets who would have killed you or one of your loved ones already. It's common sense.
I have physically been in contact with asshole cops and also have friends who are good cops. Lumping them all together is as silly as saying all body builders are assholes.

You bring up some valid/interesting points.
I do think law enforcement is a neccesary evil. That said, of course not *all* LE are assholes & I do have a couple friends that are in LE, I think they are good people hence good LE officers. Its always the rotten eggs that stand out. The same as anything else

You bring up some valid/interesting points.
I do think law enforcement is a neccesary evil. That said, of course not *all* LE are assholes & I do have a couple friends that are in LE, I think they are good people hence good LE officers. Its always the rotten eggs that stand out. The same as anything else

Agree.

This the real deal, but most hold it together better than the guy in this story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The story was fictional--the encounter with the idiot never happened but the accident described did. His method of coping with PTSD is through writing, I guess.

Seems like his method of keeping it together is by keeping it inside, which is never good. Good for him for writing to let it out.

The bad is always shown under a spotlight. This is thanks to our media. Police shoot their guns, it makes news, warranted or not. They do something right, it goes unnoticed unless it goes viral on some social media site.

That being said, FD, PD, and EMS need to be working synergistically to be successful. This cop is an idiot. We are trained to shield the scene with the rig, and exit on the Officer's side to protect all parties involved. The cop should have known this.

^ Agreed. Just still baffles my mind that he would actually make the FF stop working on crash victims to arrest him about not moving a truck (right or wrong) he's a power tripping ego maniac that common sense should have prevailed and waited until after. Insane to me.

I'm sure he learned his lesson. As a poster said above its a tuning a joke now as PD are sarcastically telling FD to move their rigs. I bet this guy is also getting the silent treatment by fellow PD
Still funny what a tool he is. I wish I saw it fully on video and heard interviews after.

A lot of people who go into Law enforcement have issues of power hunger and bullying to begin with. And with a badge and gun they legally get to harass people.

you nailed it! the description of a typical FL cop.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws