over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cop fired after UFC fight

WOW that is some real BS

Thats why I hate the RCMP and City police hiring standards....the best to them only look good on paper....take some guys with REAL life experiences and then you will have a good cop not some nerd with a degree walking around with a gun, tazer and a chip on their shoulder.

Thats why I hate the RCMP and City police hiring standards....the best to them only look good on paper....take some guys with REAL life experiences and then you will have a good cop not some nerd with a degree walking around with a gun, tazer and a chip on their shoulder.

You read my mind JO....well put

They wont hire a guy who is in very good shape and can hold his own with anyone in a fight but I bet if you look at there force they have at least one big fat sloppy ass cop that couldn't catch an old lady if she decided to run from him. Stupid ass pigs :action-s:

Doesn't sound like they canned him yet...sounds like they are trying to figure out what to do with him. Funny thing, they are using the unauthorized secondary employment ploy...as if they didn't know...someone in the top brass has a hard on for him...the union will fight this. Its all horse shit, as usual, with these big police forces in Canada...wasn't someone named Ronnie Coleman a cop in USA...no issue.

They were obviously looking for a reason to get on this guy...total BS in my opinion and lets hope the union and Canadian Police Assoc step in here and defend the fuck out of this guy. The police still think its 1920 and can control a guy tyrying to make a buck outside of ploice work to support his family or better himself...but if he was a bouncer at a strip club on Yonge St, like some are, he'd be just fine...corruption

That sucks, hopefully it works out for him. That will be disappointing if they deny him employment because of a UFC fight:rolleyes:

BMJ

It's too bad the department is so short sighted. The funny thing is, he has been a fighter the last eleven years and the department must have known this before they recently hired him. I'm all for people following their dreams, but here is a quote from Sean Pierson - “Some people have a goal that they want to go to the world championships and stuff. That’s not my goal,” said Pierson. “I just want people to be proud of me.” Now with that in mind and taking his age into consideration(34) and considering he has a wife and young son at home, I think he should opt into the PD where he will have great benefits, including a retirement. If he decided to fight and got injured, he and his family would really be up shit creek! Again, it's too bad he can't do both.

Here's another article on this

Toronto Police Issue UFC’s Sean Pierson Ultimatum | 5thRound.com – UFC News, Strikeforce and MMA News, UFC 125 Play-by-Play Results

He needs a good lawyer b/c that department can face a big lawsuit for this. He also needs to threaten the department that he will have the media plaster this info everywhere. Its funny how LE thinks they have so much power until the one group of people step in who are actually above the law. LAWYERS.

He needs a good lawyer b/c that department can face a big lawsuit for this. He also needs to threaten the department that he will have the media plaster this info everywhere. Its funny how LE thinks they have so much power until the one group of people step in who are actually above the law. LAWYERS.

Remember, this is happening in Canada not the US.

Here is a quote from the article I linked to in my post

According to TheStar.com, every police officer who has “secondary employment” must first clear it with the force. Requests for generating a second revenue stream can be denied if it constitutes a conflict of interest.

They are fucking with him right now for one reason or another that we don't know about...there is no way that they just found about about his fighting career as it takes along time before u get to UFC level...they are using this as leverage..he pissed off the brass or something but there is way more to this than we are getting...cocksuckers

Ahhhhh thats right. I forgot, its only Lawyers in the US who are more powerful that God himself.

Remember, this is happening in Canada not the US.

Here is a quote from the article I linked to in my post

According to TheStar.com, every police officer who has “secondary employment” must first clear it with the force. Requests for generating a second revenue stream can be denied if it constitutes a conflict of interest.

I cant say I hate the whole police force, but I can say I hate the majority of those who makes laws and penalties for them.

I guess their is no need for tough athletic guys on the police force anymore. LOl they have been replaced by tazers.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws