over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cops busted for smuggling steroids!!

Guess they could not find a good Canadian domestic source.:p
Nothing surprising here though cops need their gear same as the rest of us

It's to bad for the cop that got busted but I have to admit, the way they were reporting on it seemed almost completely non-biased, unlike most american news outlets.

thats funny i live in the area didnt even here anything about it. sucks for those cops that got caught tho

I don't mean to sound a dick but half a mil worth including other drugs is beyond a few patrol guys using a bit to put some mass on.

Sounds like a full blown smuggling operation

I don't mean to sound a dick but half a mil worth including other drugs is beyond a few patrol guys using a bit to put some mass on.

Sounds like a full blown smuggling operation

We all know they inflate the value based on their prices. Hell when I got busted a $30 bottle of eq they claimed was worth $500 on the street.

Even if they were smuggling large amounts, who cares? Should be legal anyway. Just because you use the stuff an don't sell doesnt make you any better then your suppliers.

I used to work at a gym and there were a few police officers and sheriff deputies that would talk with me and some other co-workers about the gear they were on. They weren't dirty cops or anything, just liked being big. Cool dudes.

Poor bastards....Well they will serve a year or two and get out. Then they can get right back to it!! :headbang:

Poor bastards....Well they will serve a year or two and get out. Then they can get right back to it!! :headbang:

ha ha you have no fucking clue...

they are screwed for life ! first, they can't be cops anymore. Second, once a cop gets fired and charged, good luck finding a decent job

they are screwed for life ! first, they can't be cops anymore. Second, once a cop gets fired and charged, good luck finding a decent job

They'll be done with any major department. Not smaller ones an political ones. I know of 5 officers that have major felony charges on them.

An ex of mine used to like to smoke. So who did I call to get it from? Local chief of police at the time who also smoked. Cops are no different then us.

They probably will get a more severe sentence than a civilian. That's the usual pattern, at least in my jurisdiction. Which is why now that I'm an old fart, I'm on TRT. A prescription would help them, especially if they only had compounds that they have scripts for.

The first guy that tried to sell me gear was a Los Angeles County Sheriff. He was trying to sell me fake eq for $300/bottle. I passed. I've had police workout partners that used gear. All my cop friends have been on gear.

IM pretty sure that the guy in the news video says that cops using steroids insnt necessarily legal, but trafficking and distributing is...think he fakt up

I think cops and pro athletes should be allowed to juice....makes things more interesting!!

I think they should just legalize aas to begin with. That being said this cop should get the same sentence as a civilian, no more no less, unless he was using his authority in some way to aid in the smuggling.

I wasnt talking about their careers in law enforcement...LOL

:D Due to my past encounters with the law, nothing puts a smile on my face like seeing cops get busted and sent to jail!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear