over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Copy paste glp-1 for muscle gain

rybelsus oral medication is what it will be starting dosage 3mg then upped to 7mg for it to be effective just to see if I can tolerate the drug as you get nausea when starting and appetite loss will be there slightly and yeah for the treatment of diabetes

Darren. Just curious as to why you chose those the pills vs once/week inject. More control?

Thanks

Thought I would chime in, as I found this thread in a Google search.

GLP-1 has an extremely short half-life, therefore an agonist is required for effective therapy. Also Saxenda is of this class and is approved for weightloss. Thyroid cancer was observed at higher rates in rats relating to C cells. Humans have significantly fewer C cells so it is not anticipated to be likely in humans.

Ok I started this 2 weeks ago for diabetes. Which I was diagnosed in my 20's and managed via diet and exercise only, and have had modest control. Prior to my 20's I was an avid athlete and worked out close to 14 hours per week. Did some lifting and could curl 120 for 10 sets of 10. Even with all of that I only ever had modest size and no-one would believe how heavy I lifted for my size until I did it in front of them (think myostatin). Obviously I am out of shape but would be called skinny fat being about 195 at 6'4. Needless to say I have had muscle atrophy. I also think I probably have a genetic defect pertaining to glp-1 as my son is diabetic and diagnosed at 15, and how extreme I am reacting to treatment.

Anyway my experience. Took my starter Ozempic which is the injectable version of the drug the other guy is taking. My blood sugar the next day was already averaging 20 less than the day before. I had mild side-effects so took my second once weekly dose at 4 days. Now it has been 11 days averaging 50 less on bloodsugar and I am going to bump to full dose tonight because I have tolerated it so well. I also have noticed fat loss on my abdomen and chest.

As for muscle gain changes, that is how I found this site. My muscles are noticeable larger, fuller, and more pumped, enough that I went searching the past 2 days. As stated I know I have had significant atrophy from my youth and am out of shape, and would imagine that is where the gain is coming from. I have been having to drink 2-3 gallons of fluids a day, and I am urinating less. It feels as though my muscles are increasing vascularly and interstitionally. The one side effect which makes sense is that I have lost most of my strength/endurance. I can only activate my muscles briefly before they fail. I literally could not do 1 full push up or squat, but initially had full strength. However my energy is up and I honestly feel great. Overall, it feels like my muscles have the strength but not the ability to maintain exersion. Overall, I am shocked at the changes in 11 days, and excited due to the decrease in pain, and increase in energy.

JMore’s feedback is great but that negative side of next to zero endurance is crazy and not the best for bb’ing / reps.

Currently on uptodate it is basically listed as first-line treatment for diabetes type 2. There is a new class that is in final studies and will hit the market most likely end of year beginning of next. It is a glp-1/gip agonist and early trials are looking like 2x efficacy over just a glp-1 agonist. Looking at an average weightloss of over 10kg so far. They are running diabetic and weightloss studies concurrently.

I have had metabolic issues my entire life. I have always felt horrible. I gained 100 pounds twice in my life and have lost it twice. I was 300 pounds at 30 and now am under 200 at over 40 all natty. My son became diabetic at 15. I obviously am not a typical person.

My point is I genuinely believe I have a genetic abnormality that relates to this hormone. My experience is probably unique to this abnormality. My experience is extreme and my muscles have expended rapidly. This was the first discussion I found on glp-1 agonist and muscle growth. As I have been casually in and out of the scene I figured everyone could benefit from shared knowledge. I am not in great shape pretty close to a couch potatoe and have not actively worked out in about 5 years.

I guess if anyone is interested most of you would probably qualify as being overweight. You might be able to get your doctor to prescribe you it under weight loss if you want to add it to your stack and see if it helps. Take everything with a grain of salt. Just for me it has fixed so many things the fact I lack endurance is worth it. I feel like working out again and curbing drinking for the first time in over 20 years.

A few doctors think that ozempic will make bariatric surgery a thing of the past it’s so effective
My sister´s boss lost 10kg in a month, granted he also started walking four times per week and was put on a diet, two other work colleagues (females) who found losing weight near impossible lost four and five kilos respectively in a month, regarding side effects, one of them reported feeling nausea for around three days. Very interesting read here:

Bostin Loyd is supposted to have a source for truelicity, a glp-1 agonist, does anyone know the name of his forum? I have been looking for it. these glp-1 agonists are supposed to kill the appetite, I wanna try them.

Bostin Loyd is supposted to have a source for truelicity, a glp-1 agonist, does anyone know the name of his forum? I have been looking for it. these glp-1 agonists are supposed to kill the appetite, I wanna try them.

Ygm

My sister´s boss lost 10kg in a month, granted he also started walking four times per week and was put on a diet, two other work colleagues (females) who found losing weight near impossible lost four and five kilos respectively in a month, regarding side effects, one of them reported feeling nausea for around three days. Very interesting read here:

I imagine the drug helps to some extent. But if the person started exercising and also watching their diet then they’d bound to lose weight. The basic person wants that quick fix and not have to change their lives. Unfortunately there’s only so much a drug can do for these people. I never will understand why folks make losing weight out to be so damn hard. It’s just about putting in the work.

Cage

using an appetite suppressant for muscle gain seems a bit counter-intuitive to me. just my $.02

Staff online

• Bio
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224