over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Copy paste glp-1 for muscle gain

We show that GLP-1 up-regulated IGF-1R expression by a protein kinase A-dependent translational control mechanism, whereas isobutylmethylxanthine, which led to higher intracellular accumulation of cAMP than GLP-1, increased both IGF-1R transcription and translation. We then demonstrated, using MIN6 cells and primary islets, that the glucose competence of these cells was dependent on the level of IGF-1R expression and on IGF-2 secretion. We showed that GLP-1-induced primary beta-cell proliferation was suppressed by Igf-1r gene inactivation and by IGF-2 immunoneutralization or knockdown. Together our data show that regulation of beta-cell number and function by GLP-1 depends on the cAMP/protein kinase A mediated-induction of IGF-1R expression and the increased activity of an IGF-2/IGF-1R autocrine loop.

The last data that I looked at pretty much "we showed" that mice myoblasts were sort of useless, as such this is when they had an opportunity to concurrently perform the same tests on both human and rodent cells. Human cells seem hard to come by. Most notably was the fact that the rodent cells had follistatin/myostatin responses which differed significantly from human cells. This seems to justify the common despair over myostatin research and results, seemingly most in vitro research is only half worthless.

The last data that I looked at pretty much "we showed" that mice myoblasts were sort of useless, as such this is when they had an opportunity to concurrently perform the same tests on both human and rodent cells. Human cells seem hard to come by. Most notably was the fact that the rodent cells had follistatin/myostatin responses which differed significantly from human cells. This seems to justify the common despair over myostatin research and results, seemingly most in vitro research is only half worthless.
Great reply
so from your understanding glp1 won’t really have that much effect in terms of muscle growth or just more research is needed

With the Gastric emptying being slower on glp-1 do you think this is a big concern for digestion of food and supplements etc another issue not sure how much of a impact it really has soon will find out

I did worry about cancer but no human studies or proof that it causes cancer in humans

the hormones been out 10 years it should be fine as if not it be taken of the market

Will start it tomorrow
This is the box and instructions

Attachments

• BD22E0EB-3903-47D8-BBF7-57DB9F6254A6.jpeg
    BD22E0EB-3903-47D8-BBF7-57DB9F6254A6.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 851A6CAA-9BD6-4437-B4B2-FD56F0BF5F43.jpeg
    851A6CAA-9BD6-4437-B4B2-FD56F0BF5F43.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 27
You begin 3mg one month to see how you respond then are put on 7mg afterwards and if needed 14mg is the most that’s prescribed in tablet form

I will begin this tomorrow and show the tablet and update on side effects

no doubt the sickness which is the common side effect upon starting the medication

First tablet taken
This is it

will wait 1 hour before taken my other medication

thinking of switching thyroid meds to pre bed only downside you need to take them 4 hours after eating

Attachments

• 8CDF7CD8-6E76-42A6-AEC2-6E1ECE02BDC4.jpeg
    8CDF7CD8-6E76-42A6-AEC2-6E1ECE02BDC4.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 2
  • A59B20B4-6880-40C7-BB18-864EC12B8DB6.jpeg
    A59B20B4-6880-40C7-BB18-864EC12B8DB6.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 3
No side effects as of yet still early and only on 3mg which is the starting dose to gauge how you respond then you move up

No sickness which all most everyone gets hunger is maybe slightly controlled but not to the point I’m not feeling hunger like some have reported

Next month I will be on the proper dose 9mg and hopefully soon after gyms open

this stuff is extremely expensive also shocked when I looked it up online.

Which would be roughly 6mg/kg for a 90.718kg (200lbs) individual. Or a single bolus dosage of roughly 552mg.
Ha ha ha....damn! 552mg 😲 😱

No side effects as of yet still early and only on 3mg which is the starting dose to gauge how you respond then you move up

No sickness which all most everyone gets hunger is maybe slightly controlled but not to the point I’m not feeling hunger like some have reported

Next month I will be on the proper dose 9mg and hopefully soon after gyms open

this stuff is extremely expensive also shocked when I looked it up online.
I am surprised by the "hunger" comment. The human studies for semaglutide, beyond the diabetes treatments, have been around weight loss. And that has been significant, although they were using the injectable version, which I think is sold under the brand name Ozempic, and I guess Rybelsus is the oral version? Then again the weight loss dosage was stated to be significantly higher than the diabetes treatment dose.

Following along as I am interested to hear about your progress.

I am surprised by the "hunger" comment. The human studies for semaglutide, beyond the diabetes treatments, have been around weight loss. And that has been significant, although they were using the injectable version, which I think is sold under the brand name Ozempic, and I guess Rybelsus is the oral version? Then again the weight loss dosage was stated to be significantly higher than the diabetes treatment dose.

Following along as I am interested to hear about your progress.
Well today I did weigh myself and I’ve just added cardio back in 2 session third one today of 1 hour and I’ve dropped 6lbs despite eating 3000 2 days othe4000 calories and lastnight I had extra gluten free pasta 50 less fat cheese sugar free jam white chocolate protein spread 6 slice bread low fat cuppa soup chicken 2 banana was hungry

blood sugar is perfect now too never high and always in range.
Upped food 4000 everyday now though as that’s a big drop but no appetite loss yet no side effects next month I go on 9mg that’s the effective dose for the drug to begin working 3mg is just to see how you respond and so far amazingly.

To investigate whether dulaglutide treatment could inhibit the expression of MuRF-1 and atrogin-1 in disuse condition, we examined the mRNA and protein levels of MuRF-1 and atrogin-1 in the GA muscle of dulaglutide-treated mice (ID group). Both mRNA and protein levels of these markers increased in disuse condition (IV group), and dulaglutide treatment (ID group) attenuated the increase in these levels (Figures 3A–C). Myostatin is a negative regulator of skeletal muscle growth and the knockdown of myostatin expression could prevent muscle wasting after 14 days of casting (Murphy et al., 2011). Both myostatin mRNA and protein levels significantly decreased after dulaglutide treatment (Figures 3A–C). Thus, dulaglutide intervention downregulated the expression of myostatin and the proteins involved in protein degradation, thereby contributing to the attenuation of the loss of muscle proteins in disuse condition. We examined the expression of myosin heavy chain (MHC), a motor protein of the muscle filament. Treatment with dulaglutide increased the mRNA level of MHC, including MHC type I, MHC type IIa, and type IIb (Figure 3D) as well as MHC protein expression

GLP-1 receptor agonists have been used to treat diabetes (Arnés et al., 2009). Aside from the blood glucose-lowering effects, GLP-1 receptor agonists also exert beneficial effects on the skeletal muscle by increasing glucose uptake (Thompson and Kanamarlapudi, 2013), fat oxidation, and thermogenic gene expression (Choung et al., 2017). In addition, GLP-1 receptor agonist, Ex-4, imparts therapeutic effects in muscle atrophy induced by dexamethasone (Hong et al., 2019). In the present study, we investigated the effect of dulaglutide, a GLP-1 receptor agonist, on disuse-induced muscle atrophy and evaluated the underlying mechanisms.

As GLP-1 receptor agonists reduce food intake (Ronveaux et al., 2014; Wan et al., 2017), the same amount of food as that consumed by dulaglutide-treated group was provided to the control vehicle-treated group. We examined body weight changes and found that immobilization significantly reduced body weight, and that dulaglutide treatment had no effect on body weight (Figure 1B). Decreased muscle strength is a diagnostic feature of muscle atrophy (Khan et al., 2013). Muscle strength decreased in mice following 10 days of immobilization (Figure 1B), contradicting the results of a previous report (Khan et al., 2013). Dulaglutide treatment showed stronger grip strength in immobilized mice than in vehicle-treated mice and recovered total muscle mass in mice subjected to disuse condition (Figure 1C). In a rodent immobilization model, the loss in extensor muscles of the ankle such as GA muscle was higher than that in the flexor muscles (TA and EDL) (Bodine, 2013). Here, we reported a significant reduction in GA, TA, and QD muscle weights following 10 days of immobilization. In particular, dulaglutide injection significantly increased GA muscle weight; we chose the GA muscle for further investigation. Mean CSA of the muscle decreased upon immobilization as previously reported (Caron et al., 2009; Ito et al., 2017) and dulaglutide treatment restored the CSA. Furthermore, the size of the predominant myofiber was larger in the dulaglutide-treated mice than in the vehicle-treated mice (Figure 2C). These results indicate that dulaglutide attenuated muscle wasting and increased muscle strength in disuse condition.In conclusion, we demonstrate that treatment with dulaglutide, a GLP-1 receptor agonist, could recover muscle strength, muscle mass, and muscle fiber size, which were reduced during immobilization. Dulaglutide treatment attenuated the induction of atrophic genes, such as those encoding MuRF-1, atrogin-1, and myostatin, and enhanced MHC expression. In addition, dulaglutide treatment inhibited the expression of inflammatory cytokines and apoptotic genes through the induction of heat shock protein 72 (Hsp72) expression via AMPK activation, contributing to the amelioration of disuse-induced muscle atrophy.

Well today I did weigh myself and I’ve just added cardio back in 2 session third one today of 1 hour and I’ve dropped 6lbs despite eating 3000 2 days othe4000 calories and lastnight I had extra gluten free pasta 50 less fat cheese sugar free jam white chocolate protein spread 6 slice bread low fat cuppa soup chicken 2 banana was hungry

Upped food 4000 everyday now though as that’s a big drop but no appetite loss yet no side effects next month I go on 9mg that’s the effective dose for the drug to begin working 3mg is just to see how you respond and so far amazingly.
Thank you for your contribution. Sounds great and now I am interested

Hold a minute.
Between the date you posted that you took the first pill and this post here there is 9 days, right?
How does anyone drop 6 lbs in 9 days ? Doesn't matter what you eat, even at 1000 calories a day you should not drop 6 lbs, unless you got a lot of water weight to drop. What are you looking like after this? Does it look like this was a lot of water weight that came off, did you lose actual fat and look more defined..... talk some more Bro. You got me all messed up in the head now.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws