over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Copy paste glp-1 for muscle gain

Hold a minute.
Between the date you posted that you took the first pill and this post here there is 9 days, right?
How does anyone drop 6 lbs in 9 days ? Doesn't matter what you eat, even at 1000 calories a day you should not drop 6 lbs, unless you got a lot of water weight to drop. What are you looking like after this? Does it look like this was a lot of water weight that came off, did you lose actual fat and look more defined..... talk some more Bro. You got me all messed up in the head now.
I have absolutely no clue as I dropped more weight today that’s 8lbs in 5 days

I look exactly the same haven’t really gained much if any fat since lockdown the only change is adding cardio and glp1 I have been on t3 for months to keep me tight and metabolism slightly higher

I’m not lifting any weights I wasn’t holding much water or much fat so it’s either muscle or a combo of fat muscle since I’m not lifting just cardio

today I’ve dropped cardio and having a higher calorie day as I do not want to waste away and that’s a big drop in weight from only 4 1 hour cardio sessions yet my foods not been low my goal was to maintain bodyweight

all I’m using is
T3 75mcg
T4 75mcg
Metformin 2000-3000
glp1 3mg

im using no test or any anabolics so do you think this could be majority of muscle being burnt ? again I’m very lean but a smaller version since I can’t train and
still vascular

and again blood sugar is perfect It did drop 3.1 yesterday after eating 80g cream of rice 80g whey so added in rice thins to bring it back up and a couple of apples.

What do you think is happening and any suggestions in what I should do ?

I enjoy cardio and want to keep doing it everyday for health but do not want massive weight loss for now if I can hold weight I’m happy until few weeks until gyms open then will do a quick dnp to refresh body for a long off-season

but right now it looks like I’d need 5000-6000 calories to maintain but that seems a little outrageous?

Just giving a further update if anyone finds anything more about glp this would be a good discussion as I think it provides many benefits and more trials are being done as we speak so it’s very interesting

from lastnight I had more of a shitload as if I kept it up with cleaner sources it wouldn’t provide me any benefit again just to confirm blood sugar has been stable it was 6.4 upon waken this morning which isn’t high at all but back to lastnight I consumed a good amount of food didn’t go nuts to the point of bloating sick or stomach discomfort just ate what I felt like the few foods I consumed fish and chips cookie cream cookies some bread with butter good amount of apples 6 to be exact lol gluten free pasta Turkey and few other things.

^ the result a gain in 4lbs today with food still being digested and I feel completely full today like I’ve eating a big meal glp-1 does slow down gastric emptying so that will play a big factor in how I feel today as it states high fat intake that all ready slows food absorption will further the issue and slow it down even more which has left me today feeling so full but not bloated

I’ve drank 2litre of water
Lemon juice apple cider V mother
2 green tea bags

and I’m fasting for now until later I will consume my first meal I have done my 1 hour cardio that I didn’t do yesterday but overall so far so good

I will be able to update more and have a better outlook and thoughts when I up the dosage to 7mg from 3mg and that’s when I should experience some of glp-1 side effects I believe but so far so good

key points on glp1
It prevents stroke cardiovascular disease
It can reduce inflammation
It reduces blood sugar spikes after a meals
Realises less insulin after a meal^
increases insulin sensitivity
increased muscle tissue

GLP-1-based therapies downregulate proinflammatory responses in inflammatoryrelated diseases. This review concludes that GLP-1-based therapy has beneficial effects on inflammatory disease. Thus GLP-1, GLP-1Ragonists, and DPP-4 inhibitors might have important roles as mediators of inflammation

Just got the 7mg tablets this will now give the benefit as the 3mg dosage does very little it’s more a dose to see response before going on the proper medicated amount

will begin these next month

Attachments

• CF860602-E677-4DBF-98C8-E2C6EDEB25D7.jpeg
    CF860602-E677-4DBF-98C8-E2C6EDEB25D7.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 4
We conclude that combination with omeprazole improves the insulin sensitizing actions of GLP-1 therapy and these effects are partially mediated through the decrease in hepatic steatosis and improvement in antioxidant status in the liver.

Link https://link.springer.com/article/10.1016/S1734-1140(13)71074-0

Omeprazole therapy significantly improved blood glucose levels, as evidenced by the improvement in HbA1c levels. These findings are consistent with the findings of prior international studies, which used various combinations of anti-glycaemic agents in conjunction with PPIs and assessed the FBS and HbA1c levels.

Weight was back at normal yesterday normal being what it was before I loaded but not good as I’m not holding the weight I wanted to hold

but today I’m now down another 1lb lowest weighed and if I loose another 3lbs that’s 1 stone 12lbs lost which is crazy as my calories have been 3600-4000 everyday tracked scaled and that’s with the shitload Saturday.

probably won’t do anything like up food yet but just let weight fall where it will unless I drop another 4lbs then I will need to increase as I can’t afford to keep dropping as my goal is to maintain the weight just for now until I hear that date of gyms reopening then things can change for the better and that’s when the fun begins

So I did a little reading on this stuff and IMHO, it sounds better in several ways to Metformin. At least for the objective of lowering A1C and a little fat loss as a nice benefit.

I’m on rGH so I was thinking of adding Metformin to assist with BG levels.

Berberine is ok. Just looking for something to pack a bigger punch as my fasted BG is in the mid 90’s which is meh.

Will be following and reading up on this stuff as it may be more effective and potentially better overall than Metformin.

Thanks for the thread.

what I find interesting about glp1 is that after a meal your body won’t realise more insulin only enough to cover the food intake so this in itself prevents fat gain that is pretty cool and it only works when consuming food.

So I did a little reading on this stuff and IMHO, it sounds better in several ways to Metformin. At least for the objective of lowering A1C and a little fat loss as a nice benefit.

I’m on rGH so I was thinking of adding Metformin to assist with BG levels.

Berberine is ok. Just looking for something to pack a bigger punch as my fasted BG is in the mid 90’s which is meh.

Will be following and reading up on this stuff as it may be more effective and potentially better overall than Metformin.

Thanks for the thread.
No problem bud I will keep updating yeah metformin in my opinion is the best thing for control of blood sugar so far there’s been nobody else who bodybuild on glp1 and no human study yet for use in building Muscle but soon you’ll probably see trials of it being used as there’s more trials going on for other benefits of its use outside of diabetes

Let me preface by stating, the conscious mind to autodidactically teach yourself something anew is challenging. Ergo, you're doing a commonplace job of doing so, with good intent.

Be mindful of the species involved within different literatures you're using as a reference point. As well, the methodologies applied may not represent that equally from species the species.

I didn't thumb through the intricacies of the methodologies used of your most recent citation.

However. I'll leave you with this citation, in which if you'd like to examine the comparisons of methodologies used herein of this citation to the one in question to see if there's "like-like" methodologies used between both.

Incretin hormones differ slightly between humans and murine models (rodent). So bear this in mind.

Don't let me distract you of explorations of your research. You're doing a good job :)

It has been suggested that GLP-1(9–36)NH2 may have effects on glucose homeostasis [43] and on the cardiovascular system [44,45,46]. In rodents, fragments of the GLP-1 metabolite may also have glucoregulatory effects, possibly mediated through hepatocytes [39], in line with previous observations of degradation of the GLP-1 metabolite [10, 40]. In humans, using the same specific sandwich ELISA as applied in this study, GLP-1(9–36)NH2 does not seem to be subject to the same rapid degradation, since the GLP-1 secretory profiles obtained with this assay (in response to oral glucose administration) are comparable with those obtained using a single-site C-terminal specific RIA [30]. Consequently, the current study indicates that the degradation rate of GLP-1 differs across species, and that accurate estimation of GLP-1 secretion in rodents (particularly in mice) requires assays that can cope with this.

In humans, δ cells are situated in the core of the islets (Bermúdez-Silva et al. 2008), whereas in rodents they are situated in the rim of the islets.

In conclusion, GLP-1(9–36)NH2 undergoes further rapid degradation in mice, most likely by NEP 24.11. This contrasts to its relative stability in some other species, including humans. Therefore, estimation of GLP-1 secretion in mice cannot be made by measuring intact GLP-1(9–36)NH2 levels, but should instead be assessed using C-terminally directed methods capable of measuring the fragment FIAWLVKGR [GLP-1(28–36)NH2], which was identified in plasma in vivo.

glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonists (GLP-1RAs), now greatly prescribed for the treatment of T2DM, have beneficial skeletal effects although the underlying mechanisms are not completely understood. This review provides an overview of the direct and indirect effects of GLP-1RAs on bone physiology, focusing on bone quality and novel mechanisms of action on the vasculature and hormonal regulation. The overall experimental studies indicate significant positive skeletal effects of GLP-1RAs on bone quality and strength although their mechanisms of actions may differ according to various GLP-1RAs and clinical studies supporting their bone protective effects are still lacking. The possibility that GLP-1RAs could improve blood supply to bone, which is essential for skeletal health, is of major interest and suggests that GLP-1 anti-diabetic therapy could benefit the rising number of elderly T2DM patients with osteoporosis and high fracture risk.analysis of the effects of GLP-1RAs on bone physiology with special focuses on the mode of action including effects on bone quality, blood flow to bone and on the hormonal regulation of bone metabolism.

Saw the studies for muscle wasting disorders as well. Glp seems to have a very potent glucose disposing effect. Definitely appearing to be better than metformin

This seems like it would be an alternative fat burner for pre contest without the sides as you seem to be losing weight so rapidly without even dieting

This seems like it would be an alternative fat burner for pre contest without the sides as you seem to be losing weight so rapidly without even dieting
Absolutely this would have a massive benefit when it comes to dieting especially with appetite suppression

I waiting patiently until next month then 7mg is in this will give a better understanding of glp1 and it’s effects

I’m curious about glp. Definitely the slowing down of digestion I wouldn’t like. What if you took betaine to break down food faster and motilium to speed up intestinal transit time?
Very good post I’m not even sure but that’s interesting indeed

I don’t feel any issues with food even with slowed digestion but again I’m still only on the 3mg next month might be a completely different experience here

Youre taking a shit load of thyroid, ill be losing like a pound a day even at +4000kcal. Ill keep t4 at 75 or 100 and add a tiny bit of t3 to reach high end of range, something like 6.25 BID or 10 BID. Your f3t should be something like 8.5 or even more, that is almost x3 normal range

Youre taking a shit load of thyroid, ill be losing like a pound a day even at +4000kcal. Ill keep t4 at 75 or 100 and add a tiny bit of t3 to reach high end of range, something like 6.25 BID or 10 BID. Your f3t should be something like 8.5 or even more, that is almost x3 normal range
That’s possibly but I wasn’t losing anything prior to it weight was stable but then factor in cardio metformin glp1 green tea this also changes things

I really do think green tea also helps 6 tea bags each day it’s proven too

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner