over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Copy paste glp-1 for muscle gain

Just to give this like a mini log until gyms open then I will plan on a proper log but this fits in with glp1 updates had another high day lost another 1lb so it was needed didn’t do cardio will tomorrow

glp1 and high fats is a big no slight stomach ache then followed by nastyness lol. the extra slowing of digestion isn’t good and from now won’t do the higher fat

another week and bit before I start 7mg.
waiting patiently that’s all for now the refeed was needed.

Just to give this like a mini log until gyms open then I will plan on a proper log but this fits in with glp1 updates had another high day lost another 1lb so it was needed didn’t do cardio will tomorrow

glp1 and high fats is a big no slight stomach ache then followed by nastyness lol. the extra slowing of digestion isn’t good and from now won’t do the higher fat

another week and bit before I start 7mg.
waiting patiently that’s all for now the refeed was needed.
Just curious but have you ever used any of the GLP-1 peptides?

Just curious but have you ever used any of the GLP-1 peptides?
Have never used or looked it up until now
The peptide is the same thing I believe

but now I’m thinking glp1 has healing properties like it does reduce inflammation bpc157 is a protein in the stomach it could play a role too need to look that up

Have never used or looked it up until now
The peptide is the same thing I believe

but now I’m thinking glp1 has healing properties like it does reduce inflammation bpc157 is a protein in the stomach it could play a role too need to look that up
The peptide is something I noticed in a source’s catalog this past week. Not at all sure of dose so I need to do a lot more reading before deciding to use it. It does appear to have some interesting properties at first glance though.

The peptide is something I noticed in a source’s catalog this past week. Not at all sure of dose so I need to do a lot more reading before deciding to use it. It does appear to have some interesting properties at first glance though.
I can certainly say this is got many benefits my hip shoulder is healed is that just extra recovery from no weights time or is this glp1 reduces inflammation can improve tendon joint healing

not exactly sure but another thing energy mood is great too

this is now being talked about lots and is now in trials for other things very interesting

I believe the peptide is 3mg doses once a week injection.

OCTOBER: To explore the effects of the glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) liraglutide on the penile erectile function of rats with diabetic erectile dysfunction (DED) by observing the impact of liraglutide on the expression of eNOS in the corpus cavernosum of diabetic rats.

Methods: We randomly divided 30 six-week-old male SD rats into a normal control (n = 10) and an experimental group (n = 20) , established models of diabetes mellitus (DM) in the experimental rats, and subdivided them into a DM (n = 8) and a GLP-1 group (n = 8) to receive intramuscular injection of normal saline and liraglutide at 5 mg per kg of the body weight per day, respectively. After 12 weeks of intervention, we obtained the levels of FPG, FINS, TG, TC, HDL-C, LDL-C, testosterone, and IL-6 and the indexes of Homa-IR and Homa-β, detected the expressions of Akt/p-Akt and eNOS/p-eNOS in the corpus cavernosum by Western blot, and compared the erectile function between different groups.

Results: The frequency and rate of penile erection were significantly lower in the DM group than in the GLP-1 and normal control groups (P < 0.05) and also lower in the GLP-1 group than in the normal controls (P < 0.05). Immunofluorescence staining showed the expression of eNOS mainly in the cytoplasm of the cavernosal vessels and sinusoidal endothelial cells, markedly lower in the DM and GLP-1 groups than in the normal rats (P < 0.05), but higher in the GLP-1 than in the DM group (P < 0.05). The level of eNOS/p-eNOS in the penile tissue was significantly decreased in the DM and GLP-1 groups in comparison with the normal controls (P < 0.01 or P < 0.05), while that of p-eNOS was markedly increased in the GLP-1 group as compared with the DM group (P < 0.05). No statistically significant differences were observed in the Akt level among the three groups of animals (P > 0.05). The expression of p-Akt was remarkably reduced in the DM and GLP-1 groups in comparison with the control rats (P < 0.01 or P < 0.05), but higher in the GLP-1 than in the DM group (P < 0.05).

Conclusion: GLP-1 can protect the function of endothelial cells in the corpus cavernosum and improve the erectile function of DED rats by regulating the Akt/ eNOS signaling pathway, which indicates that GLP-1 could be an important option for the treatment and prevention of DED.

Mini update when things change
So from the refeed Saturday today we have dropped 2lbs lowest weight yet another 1lb and that’s 1 stone lost pretty crazy as again foods not crazy low yesterday was 3500 calories exactly minus I don’t count seasonings yet but I added back some sriracha sauce I do count. and suffering a swollen gum which is painful

thats all for now away to do 1 hour cardio fasted.

Mini update when things change
So from the refeed Saturday today we have dropped 2lbs lowest weight yet another 1lb and that’s 1 stone lost pretty crazy as again foods not crazy low yesterday was 3500 calories exactly minus I don’t count seasonings yet but I added back some sriracha sauce I do count. and suffering a swollen gum which is painful

thats all for now away to do 1 hour cardio fasted.

How long do you plan on running this?

Update
so yesterday I ate a little later but only got in 2300 calories stupid I was pretty full and I’m weighing daily just to see how my body is responding and holding weight even though my food was way lower and a bad choice for me to consume way less I knew the outcome wouldn’t be what I want just yet

And
today I’m down another 3lbs this is bad what I will do is raise calories even if I’m not hungry for it. at this rate I will waste away the time the gyms open April 26th and I can’t have this constant weight drop like this hence why I’m frequently weighing even though day to day body changes for me being on glp1 I’m doing this how it should be done and finding when my body will stabilise

the gum still aches but hopefully this improves over the following days.

Update had a refeed Wednesday as weight dropped 5lbs gained 2lbs now lost 1lb today and now will push food higher to maintain hard to find the exact balance of how much I need exactly but I won’t gain anymore weight as that be purely fat mass since gym weight equipment isn’t possible right now until the 26th of April but I'm trying my best to maintain which is looking impossible can’t stop dropping weight so food will be 4300 calories per day.

glp1 now has a slight appetite suppressant feeling since I’ve been on it coming up 1 month Wednesday. I could eat a lot if I wanted but then I don’t get the big hunger cravings not even after 1 hour cardio I could eat 1 meal and be fine so this definitely has a impact on suppressing hunger very good for contest dieting.

Wednesday I will begin 7mg dosage and that will be interesting..

Insulin and Insulin Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) play a major role in body homeostasis and glucose regulation. They also have paracrine/autocrine functions in the brain. The Insulin/IGF-1 signaling pathway contributes to the control of neuronal excitability, nerve cell metabolism and cell survival. Glucagon like peptide-1 (GLP-1), known as an insulinotropic hormone has similar functions and growth like properties as insulin/IGF-1. Growing evidence suggests that dysfunction of these pathways contribute to the progressive loss of neurons in Alzheimer's disease (AD) and Parkinson's disease (PD), the two most frequent neurodegenerative disorders. These findings have led to numerous studies in preclinical models of neurodegenerative disorders targeting insulin/IGF-1 and GLP-1 signaling with currently available anti-diabetics. These studies have shown that administration of insulin, IGF-1 and GLP-1 agonists reverses signaling abnormalities and has positive effects on surrogate markers of neurodegeneration and behavioral outcomes. Several proof-of-concept studies are underway that attempt to translate the encouraging preclinical results to patients suffering from AD and PD. In the first part of this review, we discuss physiological functions of insulin/IGF-1 and GLP-1 signaling pathways including downstream targets and receptors distribution within the brain. In the second part, we undertake a comprehensive overview of preclinical studies targeting insulin/IGF-1 or GLP-1 signaling for treating AD and PD. We then detail the design of clinical trials that have used anti-diabetics for treating AD and PD patients. We close with future considerations that treat relevant issues for successful translation of these encouraging preclinical results into treatments for patients with AD and PD.

The peptide hormone glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) enhances glucose-induced insulin secretion and inhibits both gastric emptying and glucagon secretion. GLP-1 receptor (GLP-1R) agonists control glycemia via glucose-dependent mechanisms of action and promote weight loss in obese and diabetic individuals. Nevertheless, the mechanisms and cellular targets transducing the weight loss effects remain unclear. Two recent studies in the JCI provide insight into the neurons responsible for this effect. Sisley et al. reveal that GLP-1R agonist-induced weight loss requires GLP-1Rs in the CNS, while Secher et al. reveal that a small peptide GLP-1R agonist penetrates the brain and activates a subset of GLP-1R-expressing neurons in the arcuate nucleus to produce weight loss. Together, these two studies elucidate pathways that inform strategies coupling GLP-1R signaling to control of body weight in patients with diabetes or obesity.

Link https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25202976/

Semaglutide 2·4 mg once a week in adults with overweight or obesity, and type 2 diabetes (STEP 2): a randomised, double-blind, double-dummy, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial​

Link **broken link removed**

update
Started 7mg and it’s day 2 so far no difference than when on 3mg in terms of feeling I’ve actually been very hungry the last few days but bodyweight is now stable on 4500-4600 calories so this my maintenance foods been moderate protein high carb low fat example

Meal 1 300g Turkey 400-600g foot long homemade cucumber tomato 100g rice thins gluten free

meal 2 300g Turkey 250g Gluten free pasta sugar snap peas

meal 3 180g rice snaps 600ml skim milk 40g whey

meal 4 300g Turkey 250g gluten free pasta 4 slice bread 80g sugar free jam

Commitments seasonings sriracha apple cider v mother

tabs supps
multivit mineral
vit d3 omega 3
melatonin magnesium b12
3000mg metformin split
semagutide 7mg

gum healed but now having annoying heart palpitations unsure the cause yet but been a few days will update when I feel or see changes.

Further
when gyms do open and I begin using stuff i will increase protein and meals to 6 feedings and reduce carbs slightly for the increased protein and then if I need more food we will up it slowly I will start a log then with progress along the way

blood sugars are perfect all in the 4 fasted and never above 6 2 hours after meals only issue gut can still be a bit bloated possibly food volume but digestion is good.

***i post this as a quick F.Y.I. for the community since "GLP-1" IS A HARD ONE TO FIND

so for your consideration;
10 New Items just added & YES GLP-1 was one of the items

***i post this as a quick F.Y.I. for the community since "GLP-1" IS A HARD ONE TO FIND

so for your consideration;
10 New Items just added & YES GLP-1 was one of the items
Dose glp-1 need refrigeration? And what’s the half life on the glp you offer? Is it a long acting half life or short like liraglutide?

Stuff sounds killer.
What are the sides w this stuff?
Same gastric distress as Metformin?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99