over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Corinne's journey to the UK female Physique stage

Cracking session tonit again, I am corinnes training partner and damn she can dig deep, for someone that doesn't wear wraps, belts, straps or Anythin I don't know anyone that can outlift her, the raw comp she is doing in sept will be a great platform to show that :)

---
I am here: **broken link removed**

training partner, motivator, and most importantly the brains behind the diet and training so far hehe :D

tonight was LEGS...had a really good session!

At the moment my one rep max squat is 135kgs, so am working just over 50% 1RM bar weight with band tension on top for my dynamic squats, the video is of the final set, was very pleased with the speed today

70kg dynamic box squat - YouTube

I start my dynamic effort leg day with glute ham potentiation work, as recruiting my glutes is hard for me because im very quad dominant.

The warm up consisted of reverse hypers, and band assisted glute ham raises

dynamic squats - 70kgs + red bands, 5 by 2
calves - DC style - 110kg (leg press machine) x 8
GHR - (rest/pause) purple band x 11,5,3, 15 second hold
russian leg curls - red band x 11
seated calf ham curl - x 4 - NEW MOVE, we found a video of flex lewis doing them so gave it a go, i really felt they hit the meat of the hamstring nicely
hamstring stretch DC style
hack squat - 100kgs x 6, 82.5kgs x 11
quad stretch DC style

rest day tomoro...then push on Friday!

I havent gone into any details on my diet yet...so will list this now....

Training day:
Meal 1 - 40p, 8f, 0c
Meal 2 - same
Meal 3 - same
Meal 4 - (1.5 hours pre training) 40p, 35c, 0f
Pre and during wo - 40p, 35c, 0f
Post wo - 40p, 45c, 0c
Meal 6 (1 hour post training) - 40p, 35c, 0f
Meal 7 - 40p, 8f
45 mins pre bed - Gabba and ZMA

Non - training day:
Meal 1 - 40p, 8f, 0c
Meal 2 - same
Meal 3 - same
Meal 4 - 40p, 50c, 0f
Meal 5 - 40p, 8f, 0c
Repeat til bed
45 mins pre bed - Gabba and ZMA

Next week, provided my caliper readings havent increased very much, i'll up my food intake peri workout

Is this in Grams? You get to eat alot of food girl! :) Awesome log so far!

Wow you have an awesome physique! Tremendous potential, and Shelby is going to get you DIALED! Def. watching this log...good luck!

Wow you have an awesome physique! Tremendous potential, and Shelby is going to get you DIALED! Def. watching this log...good luck!

thankyouuu! i have no doubt he will...

also my boyfriend decided to treat me to a 12 week training programme with John Meadows, so from monday ill be embarking on that! SO excited, there is no way i cant grow if i follow his lethal advise :D

Is this in Grams? You get to eat alot of food girl! :) Awesome log so far!

yep, this is in grams....im shocked by the amount of food i can handle at the mo...ive never eaten this much before! but the fat around my sides is starting to creep up again so i'll have to watch that, and check my calipers stay steady....

also my boyfriend decided to treat me to a 12 week training programme with John Meadows, so from monday ill be embarking on that! SO excited, there is no way i cant grow if i follow his lethal advise :D

John's programs are KILLER! You're gonna love it!

Good boyfriend! haha lucky you! No excuses now though!!!

Looking forward to tonight, il be sticking to my dc training but will push Corinne thru the first of her John Meadows training session, the split is awesome! I Think she is going to suffer having trained much lower volume previously, peri workout calories r defo going to need to increase to ensure recovery is high.

---

You've got an awesome shape and great muscularity! I wish you the best in your competitive goals and you are certainly in the right place to get the best advice and guidance.
Peace,
M2M :cool:

John's programs are KILLER! You're gonna love it!

I was going to ask you....how did u find it at first? i did my first session last night just to get a feel for it before i start properly from monday....IT KILLED ME lol...i fatigued very quickly! but im guna stick to it and i no it'll work :)

Good boyfriend! haha lucky you! No excuses now though!!!

VERY lucky....but its a painful present haha

Looking forward to tonight, il be sticking to my dc training but will push Corinne thru the first of her John Meadows training session, the split is awesome! I Think she is going to suffer having trained much lower volume previously, peri workout calories r defo going to need to increase to ensure recovery is high.

you were right...i definately suffered haha...bring on todays sesison...

---

Already looking awesome! Looking forward to following your progress! Good luck!

Thankyou :)

You've got an awesome shape and great muscularity! I wish you the best in your competitive goals and you are certainly in the right place to get the best advice and guidance.
Peace,
M2M :cool:

I sure am! and thankyou for the compliments!

colour me impressed

thankyou :)

SO i started johns training last night just to get a feel for it before i start properly on Monday...

I AM GOING TO SUFFER haha....the volume is much higher then im used to, so I think for a week or so I am going to find it pretty tough....

Really looking forward to getting my teeth stuck into it :)

ALSO jordan surprised me again last night....so Im starting working with Shelby sooner then I thought...he is sorting out my diet as we speak :)

so come next week, John and Shelby will be in charge! I will be posting up progress pics etc and looking forward to seeing what happens :D

so today was the first day on the new diet put together by Shelby. It is different to my previous diet, but was nice and easy to follow, so thats all good
:)

Also did Johns leg session tonight....the high volume will take some getting used to but i enjoyed it tonight....felt pain in all the right places haha :D

i'm feeling really focussed for the next 12 weeks..i wil be taking weekly pictures, so will post them on here to show my progress (hopefully) !

so today was the first day on the new diet put together by Shelby. It is different to my previous diet, but was nice and easy to follow, so thats all good
:)

Also did Johns leg session tonight....the high volume will take some getting used to but i enjoyed it tonight....felt pain in all the right places haha :D

i'm feeling really focussed for the next 12 weeks..i wil be taking weekly pictures, so will post them on here to show my progress (hopefully) !

Just wait till you get to about week 6 or 7 in your program, you're gonna think he's trying to kill you ;)

so ive finished and survived my first week with john and shelby....im very happy, feeling positiive, and everything is going well...

Im getting into the swing of things with high volume training, and even starting to enjoy it! haha...ive already got my plan for week 4 - 7 as john is competing and wanted me to have everything in advance...im happy to say it doesnt look too terrifying lol...

I will be taking pics every week for shelby, so i'll post todays ones up, and every 4 weeks or so :p

hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

Attachments

• side chest 140712.jpg
    side chest 140712.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 1,092
  • rear db 140712.jpg
    rear db 140712.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 1,128
  • front relaxed 140712.jpg
    front relaxed 140712.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 4,548

Forum statistics

Total page views