over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Corinne's journey to the UK female Physique stage

starting the 3rd week of diet and training....everything is going well....had a beasty leg session tonight, the banded leg press is pure evil haha but working wonders for my quads :D

sessions get changed up next week, so am looking forward to that too!

i'll post up some more pics at the end of this week, and hopefully will be a difference at the end of this first stretch!

hope everyone had a nice weekend...and the sun is finally shining in england lol

Rofl, that's the same fucking weight I did on meadows rows last week...
I'm gonna go hide in a corner and cry now.

She is a little beast ain't she! It's shocking how strong she is getting, speed squats on 97.5kg moving them off the box like it was an empty bar was pretty damn impressive :)

She is a little beast ain't she! It's shocking how strong she is getting, speed squats on 97.5kg moving them off the box like it was an empty bar was pretty damn impressive :)

just wish i wasnt so bloody heavy! then they would seem more impressive...haha

You better watch out, she might be pro before you!

You better watch out, she might be pro before you!

I honestly think she will be :) , I think it's a gd few years before I have a shot... With how fast she changes... It will b sooner :)

lets just take this one step at a time...id like to win a show before i set my sights any higher :)

ive finished the first 3 week cycle of training....and am starting my weeks 4 - 7 today, so new sessions coming up!

my diet has changed a little this week, carbs are down and cardio is up as i gained about 4.5 lbs last week....i hope the decrease in food doesnt affect my energy during training. Will be interesting to see what my weight does!

ive finished the first 3 week cycle of training....and am starting my weeks 4 - 7 today, so new sessions coming up!

my diet has changed a little this week, carbs are down and cardio is up as i gained about 4.5 lbs last week....i hope the decrease in food doesnt affect my energy during training. Will be interesting to see what my weight does!

the same thing^^^ happened to me with carbs and cardio this week, haha. Good luck!

the same thing^^^ happened to me with carbs and cardio this week, haha. Good luck!

lol...good luck to you too!

as soon as i have carbs my weight rockets...and i hold alot of water too which doesnt help...but i suppose as long as im growing it doesnt matter :)

I agree with apc001 - you do make those rows look easy, even with all that weight:eek: Rows are my favorite but unfortunately I can only do a smidgen of what you can!!:(:D

You have a physique that is suited well for WPD and I look forward to your journey!!

Thankyouuuu! I just hope they actually put the category in all of the qualifiers next year...so far its only in one in April, which is too soon for me to diet down for....but we will see!

just been pluggin away with diet and training, and hopefully making progress...i dont like the off season time as much, its harder to stay focussed and i hate feeling so much bigger and fatter eurghh lol but next year and diet time will be here before i know it and i cant wait!

Thankyouuuu! I just hope they actually put the category in all of the qualifiers next year...so far its only in one in April, which is too soon for me to diet down for....but we will see!

just been pluggin away with diet and training, and hopefully making progress...i dont like the off season time as much, its harder to stay focussed and i hate feeling so much bigger and fatter eurghh lol but next year and diet time will be here before i know it and i cant wait!

I totally feel you on that one. This offseason I was SOOO FAT and uncomfortable, I'm happy that I will never have to do another crazy bulk like that again!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity