over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Corn/t3/bulking

themuscle

Registered
It’s that time again. I run a clean bulk. Same clean foods just more of them. I’ve stayed pretty lean but within the last month feel like the skin over my abs is gaining fat. Now I know with the surplus fat is going to happen but why all of a sudden? Nothing has changed and I’ve been doing this since pry late September. I’m running 750 test a week, 700 eq, 300 dhb, and 25 proviroin a day. I’ve read in a few forums guys running clean and t3 while bulking, so I was just looking for some input on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s that time again. I run a clean bulk. Same clean foods just more of them. I’ve stayed pretty lean but within the last month feel like the skin over my abs is gaining fat. Now I know with the surplus fat is going to happen but why all of a sudden? Nothing has changed and I’ve been doing this since pry late September. I’m running 750 test a week, 700 eq, 300 dhb, and 25 proviroin a day. I’ve read in a few forums guys running clean and t3 while bulking, so I was just looking for some input on this.

This damn phone lol. Clen, not corn

You're just noticing it now, it's a slow and steady accumulation of fat during a bulk.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

But weird to take clen in a bulk. Just eat less or gear more.

T3 could be up for discussion but if it pushes your calorie needs sky high and you cant keep up with it, I dont see any benefit from it

I have run t3 on a bulk cycle before,esp if it's a dirty bulk it helps me keep the belly at bay:headbang::headbang:

NO Clen during a bulk. You can and many do run T3 at 50 MCGs. Obviously calories are high. Trust me it works and there are many doing it

I really do prefer 200mcg T4 over 12.5-50mcg T3 on a bulk, it feels less stressful, im less gluttonously hungry, less jittery, etc. Not much science to it or good bloods to compare but just my .02c

Really? I will have to try T4 one day. I don't run HGH. I don't feel jittery or bad on fatigued on T3 so I guess it doesn't matter

Can someone explain the difference, the science between t-3 and t-4. I thought t-4 just helps produce more t-3. So why not just take t-3?

T4 has to be converted into T3 which is why I'm not sure why people utilize it.

Also 12.5-12.5 mcg's of T3 is a useless amount unless your body isn't producing any thyroid. I'm not an expert on Cytomel/T3 but I have run it for over a year at 50 mcg's with no issues. That being said, I wouldn't recommend running it at 100 or 150 mcg's for over a year.

T4 has to be converted into T3 which is why I'm not sure why people utilize it.

As its been said, your body will convert the t4->t3 at a rate it desires rather than forcefully jacking it up, but again mostly bro-science outside a few articles i've read from Anthony Roberts and I prefer t4 mostly due to less sides.

When I use t3, I'm out of breathe for minutes between sets with super high HR, just feels taxing and counter productive but I do generally use t3 during my micro cuts, not sure if i'd want it for a full pre-contest as it makes me flat.

Also 12.5-12.5 mcg's of T3 is a useless amount unless your body isn't producing any thyroid. I'm not an expert on Cytomel/T3 but I have run it for over a year at 50 mcg's with no issues. That being said, I wouldn't recommend running it at 100 or 150 mcg's for over a year.

12.5 is Dantes and other "guru's" (I hate that term) rec, your body doesnt shut down thyroid production just because youre supplementing t3, I found that out the hard way.

Do you only run T4 with Growth? Have you ever run T4 lower than 200? Ever experienced any muscle loss using T4?

As its been said, your body will convert the t4->t3 at a rate it desires rather than forcefully jacking it up, but again mostly bro-science outside a few articles i've read from Anthony Roberts and I prefer t4 mostly due to less sides.

When I use t3, I'm out of breathe for minutes between sets with super high HR, just feels taxing and counter productive but I do generally use t3 during my micro cuts, not sure if i'd want it for a full pre-contest as it makes me flat.

12.5 is Dantes and other "guru's" (I hate that term) rec, your body doesnt shut down thyroid production just because youre supplementing t3, I found that out the hard way.

I hate the so-called guru thing too. Dante is a sharp guy. I'm not a big Anthony Roberts guy, but he is intelligent. I do respect what you say, you have been a great contributor to PM

Do you only run T4 with Growth? Have you ever run T4 lower than 200? Ever experienced any muscle loss using T4?

Yes, started t4 with GH, but my next growing stage I'm going to run slin/t4 without GH.

Yes, I liked 125-150 more than 200mcg but I was taking that ED. To my knowledge t4 takes longer to build up than t3 so I'll run 200mcg T4 EOD here soon. 200mcg t4 ED gave me slight jitter and shortness of breathe but much less than 50mcg t3.

No, no muscle loss or flatness from t4 that ive noticed, but t3 seems to get me stringy pretty quick. Though I run t3 with tren a lot so its hard to properly asses.

I'll also admit I don't get enough blood tests to properly compare all the different thyroid dosing schemes , so empirical is all I got. Alot of guys swear by t3 during growing stages, I don't disagree it just gives me too many sides that secondarily hinder my training.

Also OP, I don't think EQ and t3 which already put some stress on the heart is smart with clen, especially for longer peroids of time. Clen causes necrosis of the heart pretty quickly.

Clen

I don't think Clen has any place in a bulk. Obviously a lot a people use it in absurd amounts during contest prep. I've know men to use anywhere between 300-600 mcg's during prep. I think that's absurd, and a recipe for disaster.

I can't even use 20mcg's bc it made me shake so bad. I won't ever touch it again.

Hi guys, while using HGH is T4 better or a combination of T4 / T3? (priority fatloss)

Last edited:
Hi guys, while using HGH is T4 better or a combination of T4 / T3? (priority fatloss)

It all depends on who you ask. I would say HGH with T3 and fatloss will be great.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws