over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coronavirus / Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sure as Hell wouldn't have survived a WW1 (20 Million dead), the 1918 flu (50-100 Million died worldwide), WW2 (70 Million dead), Korean War (5 million dead) and Vietnam War (3.5 million dead). How soon people forget history.

One of the longest pandemics ever;

Smallpox: 1877-1977 and 500 million dead and a shit ton of those were children..

So they don't matter because they are mentally weak? So they're irrelevant? OK.....carry on ProM, stay golden you compassionate brothers :)

So they don't matter because they are mentally weak? So they're irrelevant? OK.....carry on ProM, stay golden you compassionate brothers :)

If you’re mentally weak you probably shouldnt be working in a hospital.. Sure as hell shouldn’t be a nurse or doctor...

It’s fucking nonsense... A virus is going to give them PTSD but the gun shot wounds, mangled bodies from accidents and children dying of cancer is just another day at the office?

Use your brain bro...

On a good note I am a big fan of the no traffic, no humans in my way

Unfortunately it seems like there are many more cops out there, so I can't go as fast as I normally like to go through the non congested areas.

If you’re mentally weak you probably shouldnt be working in a hospital.. Sure as hell shouldn’t be a nurse or doctor...

It’s fucking nonsense... A virus is going to give them PTSD but the gun shot wounds, mangled bodies from accidents and children dying of cancer is just another day at the office?

Use your brain bro...
Use your heart....bro...

Unfortunately it seems like there are many more cops out there, so I can't go as fast as I normally like to go through the non congested areas.

I did notice more state troopers hiding but Highways are wide open, I love it lol. But yes be careful because your more of a target with no traffic

Use your heart....bro...

Yes because using your heart instead of your brain fixes issues... This isn’t a fantasy world.. This is real life... Can you imagine a Navy Seal leader telling his unit “Use your hearts out there guys!” They’d all be dead...

PTSD over a virus, are you kidding me?! It’s a high stress job in a high stress environment.. What are you doing there if you can’t handle it? What a pathetic excuse to cause fear and panic... Hard times need hard people to make hard decisions.. I never said it was easy, but this whole nurfed up outlook that we need to protect every single person isn’t realistic or possible..

I agree. Pretty ridiculous that many older people dying from a virus would effect someone in a hospital to that degree. In ICU they must see horrible things (car accidents, dead babies etc) daily which I am sure would have an effect on the strongest of minds. I agree with alot of what you guys are stating but I also think this will get worse. Although as with the fear mongering going on I also think the way people post about the economy is exaggerated as well. Meaning yes it will temporarily fuck up the economy (which it already has) but we are not going to go into a deep depression with millions dying in the future because we closed everything for 6 weeks. There are existing drugs that are already working on this virus and a lot of progress has been made in treatment over the last few weeks so it's not all doom and gloom. The issue is will those drugs be available to the masses in time... definitely not in most cases due to "red tape".

Just canceled my chiropractor appointment for tuesday. Somehow he is still open. Figured they'd be closed.

I figure he still has rent and bills to pay! Why wouldn`t he be open for one-on-one visits?

I agree that the media is taking it too far. The news channels are running it 24/ 7. Cant remember the last time I heard news about other topics. Even the presidential primary isn't covered at all.

I too think too many are going in. I've been sick now for almost 2 weeks and haven't gone in. I'm an extremely high risk patient too. I dont have really bad symptoms though. Last place you want to go is the hospital where you might get infected if you dont already have it. Its probably spreading it worse.

Part of me doesnt want to go in and get my INR tested. It's an oncology office and full of cancer patients. Part of me is scared I have it and I'll infect some of them, or they have it and will infect me.
That is spot on, people are freaking out and exposing themselves who may not even have it in the first place, so that overwhelms the hospitals.

If you have been sick 2 weeks, it could be something completely different, there are thousands of viruses people get and although you are high risk, if you don’t feel like you’re in a serious condition, it’s probably the best idea to just stay home and wait it out. It could be the flu.

Pesty is spot on with Italy, they have horrible healthcare and that is why they have so many deaths. Plus the averages were saying in Italy: age approx 77.5 years old, 35% had diabetes, another big percent had other health conditions related to their lungs etc.
The US will get over this just like everything else, it’s not a great situation, but it will pass just like everything else has. The positive tests freak everyone out... we have people in my city that go to drive thru testing centers that are free. They aren’t even sick!!!! That makes no sense to even do.

It would be nice if the media reported on the recovery and of patients that have no issues! But no, they fear monger and put the country to the point of an economic collapse.

That is spot on, people are freaking out and exposing themselves who may not even have it in the first place, so that overwhelms the hospitals.

If you have been sick 2 weeks, it could be something completely different, there are thousands of viruses people get and although you are high risk, if you don’t feel like you’re in a serious condition, it’s probably the best idea to just stay home and wait it out. It could be the flu.

Pesty is spot on with Italy, they have horrible healthcare and that is why they have so many deaths. Plus the averages were saying in Italy: age approx 77.5 years old, 35% had diabetes, another big percent had other health conditions related to their lungs etc.
The US will get over this just like everything else, it’s not a great situation, but it will pass just like everything else has. The positive tests freak everyone out... we have people in my city that go to drive thru testing centers that are free. They aren’t even sick!!!! That makes no sense to even do.

It would be nice if the media reported on the recovery and of patients that have no issues! But no, they fear monger and put the country to the point of an economic collapse.

lol, first the POS media pushing for more testing, testing, testing, testing, and slamming enough test are not being done, now the numbers start rolling in, and the POS media gets on stage and hyperventilates about those numbers, are they that fucking stupid or crazy like a fox?

lol, first the POS media pushing for more testing, testing, testing, testing, and slamming enough test are not being done, now the numbers start rolling in, and the POS media gets on stage and hyperventilates about those numbers, are they that fucking stupid or crazy like a fox?

They are some stupid fuckers. They don't understand that obviously the more testing is done, the more cases we have. Now they say we have over 100K cases yet under 1200 deaths. Our healthcare system is superior to any other country and that is why we have so many tests and our death ratio is lower than places like Italy. Realistically the numbers will keep rising and rising ONLY because we are testing more, not because the virus is getting worse. It's all their fear mongering as usual

They are some stupid fuckers. They don't understand that obviously the more testing is done, the more cases we have. Now they say we have over 100K cases yet under 1200 deaths. Our healthcare system is superior to any other country and that is why we have so many tests and our death ratio is lower than places like Italy. Realistically the numbers will keep rising and rising ONLY because we are testing more, not because the virus is getting worse. It's all their fear mongering as usual

yup, ridiculous. pathetic

I figure he still has rent and bills to pay! Why wouldn`t he be open for one-on-one visits?

my gf saw her chiropractor yesterday. she questioned about going, i told exactly that, its one on one. she is still alive today lol

my gf saw her chiropractor yesterday. she questioned about going, i told exactly that, its one on one. she is still alive today lol

Nah bro, she can have zero symptoms for 426 days and still be contagious from as far away as 7 miles... Aren’t you watching the news?!

Nah bro, she can have zero symptoms for 426 days and still be contagious from as far away as 7 miles... Aren’t you watching the news?!

I wish the media would start saying that you can spread it through talking to someone on the cell phone as well as texting with them. You talk about people freaking out; it would be fucking chaos.

haha yes she can carry it till next winter, we are all going to die. humans are getting more pathetic by the day. so 3 days ago they locked down my state, the world was going to end. 3 days later and its 63 degrees and its like a normal day, people are everywhere! what did 3 days do? nothing!! spread fear and panic cripples people

I wish the media would start saying that you can spread it through talking to someone on the cell phone as well as texting with them. You talk about people freaking out; it would be fucking chaos.

90 percent of the country would believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08