over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coronavirus / Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with some stuff you say but the rest is completely ridiculous!! Talk about spreading fear like the world is going to end, like we are all going to starv in a month lol. In a month or two, most likely less we will be back to normal. Unemplyment rate is awful, that’s pretty obvious but this won’t last for months or years. anarchy will break out everywhere? Some of the stuff you say makes me laugh. Stop being ridiculous!
I am not spreading fear about the virus. Personally, based on the info available, I don't think the virus is not nearly as deadly as the media claims (due to already available medications). If the right medicatins were widely distributed and used, I believe the death rate would fall to near flu levels. So, I am NOT worried about the virus. What I am worried about is the reaction to it, which is what is causing most of the problems.

Furthermore, I never once said the world was going to end, anarchy was going to break out everywhere or that everyone was going to starve in 1 month. What I did say is the folowing...

* We have alrady surpassed Great Depression levels of unemployment.

* Eventual economic collapse (on a global scale) is unavoidable...and this collapse will only get worse the longer the world remains locked down.

* The current global financial system is no longer sustainable.

* A global financial reset (which has already happened 7 times throughout recorded human history) is inevitable.

* If/when this collapse occurs (which I peviously said could be 6 months or 5 years from now, maybe longer), many people will suffer (i.e. loss of homes, inability to buy food due to poverty--no money, etc.).

* If the world economy remains closed down for 3 months, food WILL eventually become scarce in many regions worldwide (it already is in MANY places of the world, with large numbers of people starving to death; this will only increase).

As for the rest of what I have stated, YOU are drawing your own conclusions based on the information I've provided. For example, did I say we were going to starve in a month? No, what I said is that the government has been (and has greatly accelerated) the hoarding of food, which you can confirm yourself by contacting any of the companies I've mentioned...and that a 3 month total shutdown WOULD result in food shortages. Then, you come in and claim that I said "we're all going to starve to death in a month". As another example, I mentioned what the nations of the world tend to do when economies collapse--go to war (this was in respose to someone's post that global collpase might cause us to all join hands and lift each other up, which has NEVER occured before) and what would happen if that occurs...and then you claim I said "anarchy is going to break out everywhere".

One thing you are VERY wrong about is that we will just return to "normal" in 2-3 months. You are way off your rocker if you really think things will just "go back to normal" in 8 weeks. Just a single action the US Gov. just took (injecting 2 trillion non-existent dollars into the US market) makes a recovery impossible, not to mention EVERYTHING else that is going on right now. Believe me, I would LOVE to believe that even after 3 months of world economic closure, 100's of millions of job losses (which will occur if the world is shutdown for 3 months) and the injection of trillions of fake dollars into the world economy...that we will just "bounce" right back to normal in a couple months. However, things don't work that way. The fact that the Gov. was FORCED to inject 2 trillion fake dollars into the system (plus all the other nations doing the same thing) just to stay afloat is proof positive that we are already at a point where we can't sustain things as they currently are. Otherwise, there would have been no need to inject 2 trillion fake dollars (nor would the other nations be doing the same). You do undertand that printing trillions of fake dollars has masive economic conequences, right? You do undertand that doing so only places a temporary bandaide on the economy, while ultimately making this worse in the long-run, right? And remember, it's not just the US doing this, but major nations around the world. The govermments of the world are doing this pecifically so they CAN stave off all the problems I have already spoken about. It keeps people thinking things are OK simply because they can maintain some degree of financial (keep their homes, keep their businesses, have money for food, etc.), when in reality, things are dire. Do you fully grasp the gravity of the decison to inject 2 trillion fake dollars into the US economy? No, you don't, or you wouldn't think things are just going to "get right back to normal" in a few months.

Brother, I do not pretend to know exactly how things are going to play out, but I am telling you right now that the world has NEVER faced anything like what we are facing now...and if this does go on for 2-3 months, the problems that will result will be so immense, for so many people, that it will fundementally change the world forever (it already has). If a 2-3 month closure occurs, the system will eventually fall...and we will be forced into a new global financial system. Based on world history, we will go to war before that happens, as nation will first attempt to gain resources for themselves an maintain national security. On anoter note, massive numbers of Chinese troops and weaponry is flooding into South America as we speak. This is why Trump just made an alliance with El Salvador and is moving our own troops and military equipment down there. There is sooooo much going on right now that the mainsream media isn't talking about at all at...but that isn't surprising being that MSNBC, CNN, etc., now have CIA agents as their news analysts (new analysts determine what gets talked about and what the narrative is; they decide what the people know and don't know). In other ords, we no longer have independent reporting news media (we haven't for a long time). It is now state-sponsored news, almost on par with what we saw in Nazi Germany in WWII. You don't believe that? You can confirm this FACT yourself (that CIA agents are now acting as new anylsyst), as the information has been made publicly available (by the news conglomerates themseves), but I digress...

I am not spreading fear about the virus. Personally, based on the info available, I don't think the virus is not nearly as deadly as the media claims (due to already available medications). If the right medicatins were widely distributed and used, I believe the death rate would fall to near flu levels. So, I am NOT worried about the virus. What I am worried about is the reaction to it, which is what is causing most of the problems.

Furthermore, I never once said the world was going to end, anarchy was going to break out everywhere or that everyone was going to starve in 1 month. What I did say is the folowing...

* We have alrady surpassed Great Depression levels of unemployment.

* Eventual economic collapse (on a global scale) is unavoidable...and this collapse will only get worse the longer the world remains locked down.

* The current global financial system is no longer sustainable.

* A global financial reset (which has already happened 7 times throughout recorded human history) is inevitable.

* If/when this collapse occurs (which I peviously said could be 6 months or 5 years from now, maybe longer), many people will suffer (i.e. loss of homes, inability to buy food due to poverty--no money, etc.).

* If the world economy remains closed down for 3 months, food WILL eventually become scarce in many regions worldwide (it already is in MANY places of the world, with large numbers of people starving to death; this will only increase).

As for the rest of what I have stated, YOU are drawing your own conclusions based on the information I've provided. For example, did I say we were going to starve in a month? No, what I said is that the government has been (and has greatly accelerated) the hoarding of food, which you can confirm yourself by contacting any of the companies I've mentioned...and that a 3 month total shutdown WOULD result in food shortages. Then, you come in and claim that I said "we're all going to starve to death in a month". As another example, I mentioned what the nations of the world tend to do when economies collapse--go to war (this was in respose to someone's post that global collpase might cause us to all join hands and lift each other up, which has NEVER occured before) and what would happen if that occurs...and then you claim I said "anarchy is going to break out everywhere".

One thing you are VERY wrong about is that we will just return to "normal" in 2-3 months. You are way off your rocker if you really think things will just "go back to normal" in 8 weeks. Just a single action the US Gov. just took (injecting 2 trillion non-existent dollars into the US market) makes a recovery impossible, not to mention EVERYTHING else that is going on right now. Believe me, I would LOVE to believe that even after 3 months of world economic closure, 100's of millions of job losses (which will occur if the world is shutdown for 3 months) and the injection of trillions of fake dollars into the world economy...that we will just "bounce" right back to normal in a couple months. However, things don't work that way. The fact that the Gov. was FORCED to inject 2 trillion fake dollars into the system (plus all the other nations doing the same thing) just to stay afloat is proof positive that we are already at a point where we can't sustain things as they currently are. Otherwise, there would have been no need to inject 2 trillion fake dollars (nor would the other nations be doing the same). You do undertand that printing trillions of fake dollars has masive economic conequences, right? You do undertand that doing so only places a temporary bandaide on the economy, while ultimately making this worse in the long-run, right? And remember, it's not just the US doing this, but major nations around the world. The govermments of the world are doing this pecifically so they CAN stave off all the problems I have already spoken about. It keeps people thinking things are OK simply because they can maintain some degree of financial (keep their homes, keep their businesses, have money for food, etc.), when in reality, things are dire. Do you fully grasp the gravity of the decison to inject 2 trillion fake dollars into the US economy? No, you don't, or you wouldn't think things are just going to "get right back to normal" in a few months.

Brother, I do not pretend to know exactly how things are going to play out, but I am telling you right now that the world has NEVER faced anything like what we are facing now...and if this does go on for 2-3 months, the problems that will result will be so immense, for so many people, that it will fundementally change the world forever (it already has). If a 2-3 month closure occurs, the system will eventually fall...and we will be forced into a new global financial system. Based on world history, we will go to war before that happens, as nation will first attempt to gain resources for themselves an maintain national security. On anoter note, massive numbers of Chinese troops and weaponry is flooding into South America as we speak. This is why Trump just made an alliance with El Salvador and is moving our own troops and military equipment down there. There is sooooo much going on right now that the mainsream media isn't talking about at all at...but that isn't surprising being that MSNBC, CNN, etc., now have CIA agents as their news analysts (new analysts determine what gets talked about and what the narrative is; they decide what the people know and don't know). In other ords, we no longer have independent reporting news media (we haven't for a long time). It is now state-sponsored news, almost on par with what we saw in Nazi Germany in WWII. You don't believe that? You can confirm this FACT yourself (that CIA agents are now acting as new anylsyst), as the information has been made publicly available (by the news conglomerates themseves), but I digress...

i read part of your post, but it’s is way to long, come on bro why write a book? Most of your posts are gloom and doom and talk about stuff that will not happen. You have lost your mind

Well to be fair, the question you ask there is very much a theory about a conspiracy, is it not?
No. I was asking WHY these groups are doing what they are doing (which you can turn on the news and see for yourself). I asked a question designed to make you come to your own conclusions. For example, if I said "why did the CDC put out an application to hire quarantine managers back in November--specifically for those areas that would turn out to be the hardest hit by the Corona virus (NY, CA, WA, etc.)?", I would simply be asking you a question based on confirmable facts, not citing a conscpiracy theory. Or, if I said "why did multiple Gov. employees, after holding a private meeting with the heads of the CDC and certain intelligence agencies back in November, suddenly sell off their entire stock portfiolis immediately after leaving the meeting, at a time when not a single economist or stock anaylyst would have advised this?", I would just be asking you a quesion based on confirmable facts.

That is not conspiracy. I am asking YOU why these things happened, while allwing you to come to your own conclusions.

It is now state-sponsored news, almost on par with what we saw in Nazi Germany in WWII.

You start your post by saying you are not spreading fear and then you end it with a sentence like this? Be VERY careful with this topic, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I have family members who survived and died WWII, you comparing this to today is ridiculous.

On a different note, injecting 2 trillions into US economy is defo not a good move and will hurt very bad in terms of inflation etc - 100 % agreed here.

Btw, everyone else got an answer to their posts so do I get an answer to my question too?

Hey Mike, just out of curiosity what is your educational and professional background in terms of economics and finance? Some of your arguments I agree with, some are a bit too extreme/negative imo (stressing in MY opinion), so I‘d like to know more about your background, schools of thought you follow etc.

i read part of your post, but it’s is way to long, come on bro why write a book? Most of your posts are gloom and doom and talk about stuff that will not happen. You have lost your mind
Don't engage in exceedingly complex matters if you're not willing to read more than a few sentences. It's kind of common sense that these subjects can't be fleshed out with a 2 sentence response. So, if you aren't capable/willing to invest more than a few seconds of your time on a topic, don't get involved. :)

But...let me tell you the REAL reason for your response here. You actually DID read my entire post, but you have absolutely no way to combat it, so you simply ashed out with an insult. This is typical internet diversion...that, quite frankly, most people are fully capable of seeing through at this point internet history. If you want to broach a subject, be willing to follow through...or don't waste people's time. Thanks.

But...of course, dont expose yourself to the "doom and gloom". Don't be a realist. Just be positive, keep your head in the clouds and pretend everything will "be back to nrmal" (as you've stated) in a few months. After all, that's how things get better. :)

Don't engage in exceedingly complex matters if you're not willing to read more than a few sentences. It's kind of common sense that these subjects can't be fleshed out with a 2 sentence response. So, if you aren't capable/willing to invest more than a few seconds of your time on a topic, don't get involved. :)

But...let me tell you the REAL reason for your response here. You actually DID read my entire post, but you have absolutely no way to combat it, so you simply ashed out with an insult. This is typical internet diversion...that, quite frankly, most people are fully capable of seeing through at this point internet history. If you want to broach a subject, be willing to follow through...or don't waste people's time. Thanks.

But...of course, dont expose yourself to the "doom and gloom". Don't be a realist. Just be positive, keep your head in the clouds and pretend everything will "be back to nrmal" (as you've stated) in a few months. After all, that's how things get better. :)

we will not be shut down for 3 months, your talking nonsense! Believe in our leader, believe in our country. We will get thru this. Your the same guy that is buying all the Precious metals out of fear. Gloom and doom full of fear!!!

I seriously doubt the aliens living in the ocean, Alaska, Antarctica, and Dulce, New Mexico will let us ruin ourselves past repair. They would have some tips for input on how to make it better. Thoughts?

You start your post by saying you are not spreading fear and then you end it with a sentence like this? Be VERY careful with this topic, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Really? Look it up yourself. What I stated is true. Most of our news analysts are now CIA agents. That is EXACTLY what was going on in Nazi Germany in WWII. At no point did I say our country was like Nazi germany, but when it comes to what you see and hear on mainstream media, it's not too far off in terms of Gov. control. People tend to think about Nazi Germany media as being nothing but lies, but it was very much like what we have today. They told the truth about pretty much everything...unless it conflicted with some aspect of their overeaching agenda. tJust like our current news media, Nai Germany controlled the narrative when it came to things would culd impact their agenda. Our media is exactly like that today.

I have family members who survived and died WWII, you comparing this to today is ridiculous.
So do I, which is why I have heavily researched this topic.

On a different note, injecting 2 trillions into US economy is defo not a good move and will hurt very bad in terms of inflation etc - 100 % agreed here.
Avoiding massive inflation is impssible at thispoint. Yes, injecting 2 trillion fae dollars into the ecomomy will help put off imminent economic harm, but it only makes thungs wore in the end.

Btw, everyone else got an answer to their posts so do I get an answer to my question too?

No. I was asking WHY these groups are doing what they are doing (which you can turn on the news and see for yourself). I asked a question designed to make you come to your own conclusions. For example, if I said "why did the CDC put out an application to hire quarantine managers back in November--specifically for those areas that would turn out to be the hardest hit by the Corona virus (NY, CA, WA, etc.)?", I would simply be asking you a question based on confirmable facts, not citing a conscpiracy theory. Or, if I said "why did multiple Gov. employees, after holding a private meeting with the heads of the CDC and certain intelligence agencies back in November, suddenly sell off their entire stock portfiolis immediately after leaving the meeting, at a time when not a single economist or stock anaylyst would have advised this?", I would just be asking you a quesion based on confirmable facts.

That is not conspiracy. I am asking YOU why these things happened, while allwing you to come to your own conclusions.
where u getting theses "facts" from?

Okay I misinterpreted your initial statement then, sorry about that. I do see your point of view, and I can see some similarities - however complete control of the narrative is definitely no longer possible due to the ginormous amount of information streams/possibilities/outlets etc.

And sorry about the family members you lost.

And yes, 100 % agree on the 2 trillion dollar maybe somewhat softening the blow for now but defo making things worse later!

But still I ask for the third time: just out of curiosity what is your educational and professional background in terms of economics and finance? Some of your arguments I agree with, some are a bit too extreme/negative imo (stressing in MY opinion), so I‘d like to know more about your background, schools of thought you follow etc.

we will not be shut down for 3 months
I sure as hell hope not! Many in the Gov. are calling for it, but I hope the president makes the right decision. I can see he wants to begin reopening, but will that happen? I don't know at this point. It all depends on what happens between now and then.

, your talking nonsense!
More insults.

Believe in our leader, believe in our country.
I am a huge supporter of Donald Trump. None of what I said previously was launched at him. I believe he is fighting for the good of our nation (but even if I say that, 50% of this board will think I am nuts simply because I support Trump; you can't win either way), but I also believe there are a lot of nasty charaters in our Gov. who are fighting for globalism...and do NOT have the best interests of this country at heart. It is THEM that I take issue with...and THEM that, if this country goes down the shitter, will ultimately be to blame. There is a WAR going on within our Gov. and I hope to God that the right side wins...at least for now.

We will get thru this.
Unfortunately, even if the President does all te ruhhts things from this poin forwardm there will still be hell to pay. How much will be determined by what happens over the nex few months.

Your the same guy that is buying all the Precious metals out of fear. Gloom and doom full of fear!!!
That's what you think? You don't know me. You are assuming certain things about me I have not said. I'll tell you this, IF I did buy any metals it was LONG before all this crap started, when the economy was humming right along. :) NONE of my decisons today are being mde out of fear of the Corona virus or the crashing economy...because I already made all my decisions long ago and am good for a long, LONG timeno matter what happens. It is YOU GUYS I am worried about.

Mike, I respect you tremendously, but it really sounds like you have some mental health issue that clouds your thinking. And this comes from someone who unironically watches infowars.com and believes in many things that the MSM would call conspiracy theories. But I'm also an economist (who is certainly skeptical of current fiscal and monetary policy) and have a pretty good grasp of politics, history, and epistemology, and most of what you are saying on this topic simply does not make sense and has no evidence behind it.

Just consider talking to a psychiatrist about it, all I'm asking. Worst case he says something you don't like and ignore it. Best case you get your confirmation that there's no psychiatric issue that prevents you from thinking clearly on topics like potential conspiracies. And no, I'm not a CIA operative who wants to get a shrink to silence you.

Okay I misinterpreted your initial statement then, sorry about that. I do see your point of view, and I can see some similarities -
That's OK. :)

however complete control of the narrative is definitely no longer possible due to the ginormous amount of information streams/possibilities/outlets etc.
I agree 100%. That is why I specifically keep saying "mainteam media"...and go on to mention outlets like CNN, MSNBC, etc. Right now, the Internet (via various independent outlets) is our saving grace. Unfortunately, many within the Gov., big tech, etc., are attempting to shut down all voices of dissent by de-monitizing them and even de-platforming them.

And sorry about the family members you lost.
You too.

And yes, 100 % agree on the 2 trillion dollar maybe somewhat softening the blow for now but defo making things worse later!
Yep.

But still I ask for the third time: just out of curiosity what is your educational and professional background in terms of economics and finance? Some of your arguments I agree with, some are a bit too extreme/negative imo (stressing in MY opinion), so I‘d like to know more about your background, schools of thought you follow etc.
Sorry, I did not see your question until just now. I've been mostly talking with "Get It IN Ya". Sheez...where do I begin. I never went to school for economics, etc. So, I guess the question would be, where do I derive my beliefs? Man, how does someone even answer such a general question, as it encompasses the totality of their life experiences and learning. A more specific question would be much easier to answer. I will say this, though. I have been researching various topics related to these things--in depth--for 35 years. I would say my time investment is equal to...or at least approches that, which I have put into bodybuilding related subjects, which, as many know, is quite extensive. However, this board isn't really the place (most of the time) to address these things, so I never really talk about any of it here. I reserve Pro Musle mostly for bodybulding related subjects. This just happens to be a unique time for all of us, so some of it has come up.

Mike, I respect you tremendously, but it really sounds like you have some mental health issue that clouds your thinking. And this comes from someone who unironically watches infowars.com and believes in many things that the MSM would call conspiracy theories. But I'm also an economist (who is certainly skeptical of current fiscal and monetary policy) and have a pretty good grasp of politics, history, and epistemology, and most of what you are saying on this topic simply does not make sense and has no evidence behind it.

Just consider talking to a psychiatrist about it, all I'm asking. Worst case he says something you don't like and ignore it. Best case you get your confirmation that there's no psychiatric issue that prevents you from thinking clearly on topics like potential conspiracies. And no, I'm not a CIA operative who wants to get a shrink to silence you.
And what exactly is it that I think, that makes you think I have mental health issues? LOL. Please, explain. I am excited to hear this.

I am excited to hear your response to my question above. After making an accusation like that, I would think, out of simple respect, that you would at least provide an answer. Already in this very thread, at least 4 people have made massive ASSUMPTIONS (a few of whom corrected themselves for doing so, which I greatly appreciate) regarding what I think and even things I said, which I never said. They think I am inferring things that I am not inferring. It's really easy to make assumptions and jump to conclusions when addressing topics like this in piecemeal, but I pateintly await your response...and please be specific regarding which "beliefs" of mine qualify me to be mentally ill. Thank you.

I have seen this several times in this thread and it is 100% wrong. Inflation in simple terms is "to many dollars chasing to few goods with a high velocity of turn over". That is NOT happening. This 2 Trillion is meant to replace lost economic activity that did not happen, all in an effort to keep us above water and some inflation.

What we really have, which will get much worse, what happened in great depression is DEFLATION! To few dollars, chasing to many goods, with very slow velocity. Everybody will get $1200, who is gonna spend on anything but essentials or save it? I`ll concede weed, booze and gear are essential for some, LOL. The fed is out of ammo to fight deflation. Europe was there last year with negative interest rates, stealing from old people trying to get others spending. It never works because of the aging demographics and times of uncertainty. Oil is at 1998 prices... deflation?

In other news. A good old riot breaking out in China. The quarantine was supposedly over... but NOT. This goes on 3 months here and I`ll be singing up for my local rock chucking contest too.

There is a solution, we have a prophylaxis and treatment protocol with hydroxychloroquine that has shown to be effective and safe based on preliminary results. What have you got to lose by prescribing it for prophylaxis in front line workers and the high risk population and as treatment in patients where the virus is discovered early on? Supposedly it is spreading like wildfire and super dangerous; why aren't more people using this protocol and why are family doctors being discouraged from prescribing this? If every life is so important, lets use it now; what are waiting for?
Oh, I agree completely and have been saying that from day one. We are on the same page completely. I fully believe that the virus ca be bought under control--possibly reducing the death rate to that of the flu, but I am not sure if these medications will be made available soon enough...for numerous reasons. I hope they are, though! That would be tremedously helpful in helping us pull out o this mess, but we better do it quickly.

I have seen this several times in this thread and it is 100% wrong. Inflation in simple terms is "to many dollars chasing to few goods with a high velocity of turn over".

That is NOT happening.
Not yet, but things are certainly headed that way if the world stays closed down for months. It remains to be seen what will exactly happen...and how it will appen. Regardless, things don't look good.

This 2 Trillion is meant to replace lost economic activity that did not happen, all in an effort to keep us above water and some inflation.

What we really have, which will get much worse, what happened in great depression is DEFLATION! To few dollars, chasing to many goods, with very slow velocity. Everybody will get $1200, who is gonna spend on anything but essentials or save it? I`ll concede weed, booze and gear are essential for some, LOL. The fed is out of ammo to fight deflation. Europe was there last year with negative interest rates, stealing from old people trying to get others spending. It never works because of the aging demographics and times of uncertainty. Oil is at 1998 prices... deflation?

In other news. A good old riot breaking out in China. The quarantine was supposedly over... but NOT. This goes on 3 months here and I`ll be singing up for my local rock chucking contest too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads