over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coronavirus / Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I believe also, that the actual situation is much worse than what we are seeing. We won't know for awhile until this all shakes loose. China has been implementing ways to control the internet and media for decades now and this situation is just one of the scenarios they started these tactics for years ago.

I send all my good vibes to them and I wish so hard this shit won't spread to my people locally.

Its a scary world guys...its also a great world though and its not going to stop me from exploring it, but man am I so thankful I'm in North America (not that some shit can't happen here but IMO Asia or Africa or the Indian subcontinent is a much scarier place to live in, not to mention our opportunities here just seem so much better compared to theirs).
If that shit comes to my area, im not leaving the house! LOL. Even then id still be at risk because of my family coming and going. Somebody needs to come up with a special hotel or facility where people can go and live in total isolation from the rest of the world while this passes. For a healthy person this is silly, but for someone like me it scares the shit out of me.

I know bro, I feel your fear. My gut tells me you and the rest of us in the USA will be fine from this. They'll contain it if it spreads much here.

I'm not too concerned about this virus personally but I have people in my life I would be concerned about, my elderly parents and my 1 year old son in particular...

Its more the existential threat of "what else is coming" that freaks me out about this. Its only 2020 for fuck's sake...I was hoping to make it to 2070 or so....that's a lot of time to dodge bullets like these...

I`m going on a cruise next month and not concerned at all. Our cruise line bans anybody with a passport, or who has visited the origin country in the last 30 days! Yea, some civil liberties people are pissed off, but those liberal fucks are never happy. All us passengers are stocked :)

what if the only way to inoculate yourself from this is with dnp? :cool:

you're on to something haha. i swear, after every dnp cycle within a week i end up with a cold or respiratory infection that ends up taking the better part of 2 weeks to get better.

I`m going on a cruise next month and not concerned at all. Our cruise line bans anybody with a passport, or who has visited the origin country in the last 30 days! Yea, some civil liberties people are pissed off, but those liberal fucks are never happy. All us passengers are stocked :)
I'd be worried someone would cheat somehow and get on. I'm paranoid. I do think the cruise ships have this under control. Have a great time!

My wife is on a cruise with her boyfriend right now

I tried calling her because I am a little concerned as well, but she blocked my number
Maybe she wants to spare you the despair of you knowing that she caught the virus from her beau.

My wife is on a cruise with her boyfriend right now

I tried calling her because I am a little concerned as well, but she blocked my number
That’s what she wants you to think so as to not ruin the surprise. She’s actually working rich, older men on the cruise to save up for that Lambo you’ve always wanted. Don’t tell her I ruined the surprise. Shhhhh....

That’s what she wants you to think so as to not ruin the surprise. She’s actually working rich, older men on the cruise to save up for that Lambo you’ve always wanted. Don’t tell her I ruined the surprise. Shhhhh....

Doubtful..

Any money she has (whatever I give her...because she doesn't work), she spends on her boyfriend and their kids

But what are ya gonna do? Happy wife, happy life!

Slice here with his back to us, his wife and her boyfriend.

ec2caa8cab44658f8d7f0c2652f6102b.jpg

I'm glad you guys can make light of this situation (Covid-19, not LS's love life), cause it's freakin me out!

I live in Tokyo and while a lot of people are scared I, like some others, know it's going to spread and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it.

Masks (which don't work anyways) are pretty much sold out - though our company will provide one daily if needed - and alcohol gel is out of stock everywhere.

I just worry about my family, especially my daughter who lives two hours away.

I live in Tokyo and while a lot of people are scared I, like some others, know it's going to spread and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it.

Masks (which don't work anyways) are pretty much sold out - though our company will provide one daily if needed - and alcohol gel is out of stock everywhere.

Do they have it under control at all ?

I have a young family as well. I'm an RN so this can get very real for me personally. Per the WHO the virus tends to affect the outter ends of the age spectrum and those with compromised immune systems or resp issues disproportionately. Here in Hawaii, we survive on tourism dollars and the bulk of that revenue comes from Japan & China. Last week we had a Japanese couple that contracted the virus possibly in Japan or the plane in route to Hawaii and then "likely" transmitted it first while in Maui and then while on Oahu. Evidently they didn't start showing symptoms till just before they left. How would you like to have been the next person to rent their car or stay in their rooms? What makes matters even more frustrating is the testing kits needed to diagnose those with the virus...still haven't arrived! The first batch mistakenly went to the wrong State?! The second batch was innactive and here we sit unable to test individuals that walk into our emergency rooms with flu-like symptoms to know if they even have it!?

Wow reload that is brutal. Stay safe and hope you and your family is ok. Lets just hope they can contain this thing. Does anybody know how long this can stay alive in the air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner