over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coronavirus / Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, and are we going to shut down the country again? There is a zero chance that the market will rebound if people think that we will have the same response. In addition, no business will expand and new businesses will be tentative to start up just to shut down.
I sure hope not. I don't think it will happen, not at least to this extent. By then the health care system should be prepared to care for everyone that needs help. That is many months away. Then hopefully there will be a vaccine sometime in the spring.

Yea, it definately shouldn't shut down, as by then, there will be a pretty large population who are immune to it, even with any possible reoccurences. Also, we will be ready for it with a larger stock of medical items and meds. I can't see that happening during the election/voting in November.
Some are saying that Trump is going to declare a state of emergency and put the election off.:rolleyes:

The senate passed the bill. Now it's back to the house. Nancy's realm.

My counterarguments would be...

The Middle East, who everyone in the west loves to criticize and call barbarians. They (Jordan at least) are saying 10 years in jail if your caught outside. So would you say they value life more than america because they are going even more extreme to keep 1 person from getting sick and dying? An argument could be made.

I would say valuing life isn't measured in how many years someone lives. Someone could live to be 100 doing nothing never taking a risk. Someone else could travel the world and only live to be 60. We all take years off our life by taking AAS, but we believe it gives us a better quality of life because we like how we look, we get more attention, etc.

So we accept living less years on earth but enjoing the years we do live more. That is a risk. Same with food. Most people eat what they want to eat and don't care about being healthy. So I personally don't think we actually value life, or the meaning of it more. We just live in a more coddled , entitled society where parents cant spank their kids, everyone gets a cell phone at age 12. Our entitlement makes us think "oh something could kill me, society owes it to me to protect me."

We are all spoiled even the poorest people have it better than people did 100 years ago due to technology and I do believe it has made us weaker. The saying...tough times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create tough times.

I believe all of us today in the west have grown up in good times and are weak. We view a relative dying, mostly due to old age, as something tough. IN some countries they have had tanks roll through their entire village and soldiers come out and rape and pillage and kill an entire family. Thats some bad shit. A relative dying old age Is not bad, we mourn rather then celebrate their life.

I personally think we do live in an age where people are overly emotional and emotions guide our thinking over logic. Another problem in addition to people just being spoiled and entitled is a lack of understanding of basic economics. I don't believe ive ever met a single person in person who understands supply and demand. That is basic stuff. Mot people don't understand what a loan is and they go around complaining about their "college debt". Again, people in other countries starve and face real oppression and our kids complain because they have to pay a loan back.

Couldn’t agree more...

My pop’s daily life growing up in Cuba was what some people in this country would call a full blown apocalypse lol..

I could get into some crazy stories he’s told me on how they had to survive and even about being tortured by the government in a prison for over a year but I actually want to write about it, so I don’t want to post too much..

It relates to what someone else posted above about their wife growing up in Soviet Russia.. That shit makes people hard.. I’m sure people like that look at this and just laugh at everyone freaking out and over reacting and so emotional about real life events that need hard people to handle them.

That article really didn't age well. Dumb bimbo journalists. "There's more cases of the flu and more deaths from it right now." Yeah no fucking shit, we're not concerned about the number of cases right now, but about the number of cases and deaths once the virus has spread without drastic counter measures.

Equally infuriating are the people who today look at the current number of deaths and say "oh it's only a couple of thousand, that doesn't justify the draconian measures". You fucking imbecile, you have to consider the number of accumulated deaths in the future, and in the absence of the measures you criticize.

NY city hospital, 1 hospital, lost 13 people in one day. NY lost a young doctor to the virus. He had asthma. NY city has lost 280 people now, that's just 1 city. One patient was a 38 year old woman.

"In several hours on Tuesday, Dr. Ashley Bray performed chest compressions at Elmhurst Hospital Center on a woman in her 80s, a man in his 60s and a 38-year-old who reminded the doctor of her fiancé. All had tested positive for the coronavirus and had gone into cardiac arrest. All eventually died."

But hey, most were old anyways and the young people had health problems. Life goes on.:mad:

Parents with kids in school, Google classroom is down. Sounds like Google's email is too. Probably too many people on at same time. Almost all of their schooling in on google. My youngest daughter was to have a video conference and cant now. Not sure how school can be conducted without google. Our state passed legislation today that allows students to get credit for classes and for seniors to be able to graduate. My oldest is a senior and going to college in the fall, if its open!

Yesterday people had trouble with Netflix, not able to log in. Peak hours on both platforms bound to have trouble.

This has turned into quite the mess. Prayers and thoughts to anyone with it or to any on the board that has family members that have it.
My area is flyover land USA, industrial blue collar rust belt so we have a very low case count, like 100 cases or so and 7 deaths.
The economic effects of this will hit for a good 6-12 months once it is calmed.

I truly wish they would get everyone tested before returning to work, my worries are for the elderly, people with heart conditions, immune system diseases, etc.
It will pass, but right now, NYC is looking scary. I was there for 4 days literally 2 weeks ago for work, took the train so many times I can't count it, went to Chinatown, Times Square, the Bronx..... that city is in serious trouble and I hope they can contain it and stay healthy. I am praying for them too. Everyone please be safe and best wishes to your family, it will end, we just need to follow the plan outlined and hope for the best.

This virus has been going around the country I would bet since before Christmas, that is why the CDC had such a crazy flu season(they report on flu-like illness visits and not always lab tests).

My uncle the coroner says they arent even doing autopsies on anyone that is positive for coronavirus. They are to keep all bodies for 4 days in the refrigerated room. Says the virus can live for up to 3 days on the body, at least that's what they have been told.

NY city hospital, 1 hospital, lost 13 people in one day. NY lost a young doctor to the virus. He had asthma. NY city has lost 280 people now, that's just 1 city. One patient was a 38 year old woman.

"In several hours on Tuesday, Dr. Ashley Bray performed chest compressions at Elmhurst Hospital Center on a woman in her 80s, a man in his 60s and a 38-year-old who reminded the doctor of her fiancé. All had tested positive for the coronavirus and had gone into cardiac arrest. All eventually died."

But hey, most were old anyways and the young people had health problems. Life goes on.:mad:

Cardiac arrest is one of the better ways to go

Some hospitals thinking of instituting DNR orders for Coronavirus victims.

Exactly, and are we going to shut down the country again? There is a zero chance that the market will rebound if people think that we will have the same response. In addition, no business will expand and new businesses will be tentative to start up just to shut down.

bro this is sorta the thing that gets me...
why does staying inside for x number of days fix anything? lol
some biblical thinking... the locust swarm has now left, safe to go out and play now....
world wide snow days every time someone gets a cold?
even posting this is contributing to the insanity. lol
no mas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads