over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coronavirus / Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Just drove by a senior center again the seniors are living their lives out walking the track it's like a party, never seen it so busy.

I dont think old people are afraid or spreading the fear. The seniors are actually the strong ones. I didnt see any wearing masks and gloves either. Old people have fortitude

old folks been thru alot that today's society could not, shit we would all be speaking german, yeah they probably have a fuck it attitude, lol.

old folks been thru alot that today's society could not, shit we would all be speaking german, yeah they probably have a fuck it attitude, lol.

Those people are pretty much all dead by now..

All who are left are the boomers.. The ones who didn't get sent to Vietnam pretty much lived through the best periods of history, and ruined society for their children

Those people are pretty much all dead by now..

All who are left are the boomers.. The ones who didn't get sent to Vietnam pretty much lived through the best periods of history, and ruined society for their children

yeah the whole german thing is just me trying to make a point that as a society as a whole is soft, they walk around with a 1k iphone live in ac house and sit in $500 dollar chairs, have an overabundance of food and think they have it harder than people that lived 100 years ago, yes i have been in those discussions.

yeah the whole german thing is just me trying to make a point that as a society as a whole is soft, they walk around with a 1k iphone live in ac house and sit in $500 dollar chairs, have an overabundance of food and think they have it harder than people that lived 100 years ago, yes i have been in those discussions.

A generation raised by women

The CDC has purposely kept knowledge of this virus from the American public...and the President. Yes, they knew about it back in November (or earlier, think about that), but took direct action to keep knowledge from coming to the surface. They even purposely delayed US testing for a month and botched the stats...before people started getting worried over here. There is some underhanded shit going on in the CDC, or what one might all the "center for disease creation". The CDC started hiring quarnatine managers in mass last November...before anyone even knew the virus existed (supposedly) and the application stated the hiring period would last from November through May. Hmmm? This is easy confirmed, as the hiring document is still listed on their site. Secondly, the managers we hired specifically for the areas hardest hit (NY, CA, Washington, etc). Furthermore, also back in November, some Gov. leaders held a private meeting with the heads of the CDC and intelligence commitees...and as soon they left the meeting, they immediately started selling off their stocks and dumping their financial portfolios...at a time when NO ONE...not a single economic advistor or stock analyst, would have advisted this. This is only the tip of the iceberg. As stated many times previously, this virus is a biological weapon.

The US had plenty of warning, history cannot be re-written to fit the conspiracy paradigm you are pushing.

The fact is the United States chose not to act. The president was dismissive and uninterested. People are now paying the price.

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.

Feb. 23: “We have it very much under control in this country.”

Feb. 26: “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

This isn't a conspiracy, and it isn't political, it's outright ineptitude.

The US had plenty of warning, history cannot be re-written to fit the conspiracy paradigm you are pushing.

The fact is the United States chose not to act. The president was dismissive and uninterested. People are now paying the price.

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.

Feb. 23: “We have it very much under control in this country.”

Feb. 26: “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

This isn't a conspiracy, and it isn't political, it's outright ineptitude.
To be fair, at that point in time it still seemed possible to contain. Germany, for example, had 15 cases very early on and contained it over weeks, with no further cases. Only once Italy had an outbreak did things get out of hand due to intra-European travel. Trump at least was one of the first leaders to restrict air travel fro China. Had other countries done the same early on, we might not be in the current situation.

To be fair, at that point in time it still seemed possible to contain. Germany, for example, had 15 cases very early on and contained it over weeks, with no further cases. Only once Italy had an outbreak did things get out of hand due to intra-European travel. Trump at least was one of the first leaders to restrict air travel fro China. Had other countries done the same early on, we might not be in the current situation.

don’t waste your time brother! Don’t bother with liberals, useless

The United States now has the most cases of any country, passing Italy and China. The number of cases and deaths continue to rise exponentially here. That trend will probably continue for at least another couple weeks, given the experiences of countries like China. The people showing up at hospitals this week caught the virus before the recent lockdowns went into effect.
Yep, and look at the # of recovered. In the us we have had 83,206 cases and only 1,864 recoveries. China has had 81,285 and 74,051 recoveries. So with the US, most of the patients are still sick and many more will die in the next week or two. The next week or two will probably be brutal. I fully expect us to have more deaths than China. I don't think we will be as bad as Italy. If you look at Italy, they still have the majority of cases that haven't recovered yet.

Is this an argument for them to not be held accountable for trading on information that was not provided to the public?

I'm not sure what you're getting at.
Yeah, im pretty sure at that time we were all told that it was NOT spreading from person to person out in public.

Yes, I think Trump did a good job with that travel ban, just wish he had done it much earlier. He still caught a lot of flack for doing it when he did. I would have stopped travel to anywhere outside the US unless it was absolutely necessary for a good reason. Where is travel at now to/from the US? I don't even know the rules. I have no intention of leaving my home except to go on walks in our neighborhood. Went out yesterday and today for an hour walk. Weather has been great. We saw a few others outside and we all kept our distance. Some people walk by you fast like they are worried you might have it! A few didn't answer back when I waved and said hello.

Did you sell before it all started to crash!? Good job. Its going up already, might be the time to buy again?

last week was the time to buy :D

If the deaths surpass china like some say we will, I wonder how the president will handle his claim of trying to open by Easter? I wonder if he never thought it would get this bad here.

All of my parents/in laws aren't too worried or scared. They are all in their early 80s. I more worried for them than they are!

last week was the time to buy :D
I guess so, its already going up each day. I wonder though if it will crash hard in the next two weeks when people in the US start to die in bigger numbers. Its going to happen because most of our cases are still open and we have a lot of people in ICU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member