over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coronavirus / Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonton

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Honest concern - is it possible to due to unsanitary conditions for it to affect our gear? Or is it not alive long enough outside the host to do that?

Hate for it to be bottled up -

Haha never even thought of that, don’t think it can survive long enough for that to matter.

i drove through chinatown in SF with the windows down, and now i have the coronavirus

also caught hepatitis
Did you get the squirts from some bad sweet & sour chicken too?

Pretty sure it came from Mexico, that is where the Corona factory is. I seen it for myself in Mazatlán! Mexicans must be going to China illegally now too:mad: We're pretty much screwed out here in California:(

I really don't think it could survive inside the vial, with the BA. On the outside it might live for a bit, but by the time you get it, it should be dead. Another thing, the stuff you have at home now is definitely safe because it was probably made before this hit. Future shipments would be the ones exposed, but even then I don't think the virus would survive long enough to cause you any trouble. If youre really paranoid about it, wipe down the outside with rubbing alcohol. Much of the UG gear here is probably made domestic too even though the powder is Chinese.

I really don't think it could survive inside the vial, with the BA. On the outside it might live for a bit, but by the time you get it, it should be dead. Another thing, the stuff you have at home now is definitely safe because it was probably made before this hit. Future shipments would be the ones exposed, but even then I don't think the virus would survive long enough to cause you any trouble. If youre really paranoid about it, wipe down the outside with rubbing alcohol. Much of the UG gear here is probably made domestic too even though the powder is Chinese.
That makes sense

I was reading it can survive 7 weeks in carpet
And of course they aren't aware of all the survivability of it yet

Ba definitely would kill it

Has anyone survived yet?? I googled it seems everyone has died

That makes sense

I was reading it can survive 7 weeks in carpet
And of course they aren't aware of all the survivability of it yet

Ba definitely would kill it

Has anyone survived yet?? I googled it seems everyone has died
The death rate I calculated was quite low. Lots infected and only like 51 dead. That's all in China. I'm going to guess too that medical care there isn't as good as the US. Some of those deaths might have not happened here in the US.
I looked up estimated infected and the deaths to calculate. Unless there are deaths that happened that are unreported, the death rate is low.

As the SARS virus in 2002 only killed 800 people world wide. Which is still to many. I am not really expecting any major disasters. Old people and those with weak immune systems are the ones most likely to get the worst of it.

Most of the people who caught it aren't over it yet. We won't know the real lethality rate until things progress further.
Even 3% is hard to swallow, but according to the CDC, 6515 people died in the US in 2017 from the flu. It sounds like it is as bad as this flu, so I don't think this is that much worse. That wasn't any special flu that I remember, just the usual. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/flu.htm

Just seems like the news is making this sound like the second coming of the black plague. The plague is indeed something to fear :"Infection in all forms can be fatal unless treated immediately with antibiotics, such as streptomycin. Mortality rates for treated individuals range from 1 percent to 15 percent for bubonic plague to 40 percent for septicemic plague. In untreated victims, the rates rise to about 50 percent for bubonic and 100 percent for septicemic. The mortality rate for untreated pneumonic plague is 100 percent; death occurs within 24 hours." https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/rxforsurvival/series/diseases/plague.html

There is a real chance that the plague could break out in parts of California now where the rat population and homless is real high.

i'm not worried about it.

when i die, i come back
Yeah, if youre like me I sometimes feel like Im part cat and maybe have 9 lives. This defibrillator has saved my ass many times.

Even 3% is hard to swallow, but according to the CDC, 6515 people died in the US in 2017 from the flu. It sounds like it is as bad as this flu, so I don't think this is that much worse. That wasn't any special flu that I remember, just the usual. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/flu.htm

Just seems like the news is making this sound like the second coming of the black plague. The plague is indeed something to fear :"Infection in all forms can be fatal unless treated immediately with antibiotics, such as streptomycin. Mortality rates for treated individuals range from 1 percent to 15 percent for bubonic plague to 40 percent for septicemic plague. In untreated victims, the rates rise to about 50 percent for bubonic and 100 percent for septicemic. The mortality rate for untreated pneumonic plague is 100 percent; death occurs within 24 hours." https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/rxforsurvival/series/diseases/plague.html

There is a real chance that the plague could break out in parts of California now where the rat population and homless is real high.

yeah the media loves this stuff, a whole 5 confirmed cases within the U.S., I had someone ask me today if they should get some mask, lol, hell each year you probably have a couple of thousand people die from slipping in bathtubs, where is the media on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear