over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Corporate Job and a Gut

Really??? Sweet.. hide your cupcakes here I come! ::eek:od-smil Pancakes too!!

Diabetes? Ain't nobody got time for that....pour on that maple syrup!!!! Breakfast at my place!

Diabetes? Ain't nobody got time for that....pour on that maple syrup!!!! Breakfast at my place!

mmmmmm maple syrup!! We use to make maple syrup on our farm when I was growing up. I would drink it straight out of the jug!! Still would if I kept it around the house. :rolleyes:

mmmmmm maple syrup!! We use to make maple syrup on our farm when I was growing up. I would drink it straight out of the jug!! Still would if I kept it around the house. :rolleyes:

Now you're just making me hungry...

What was this thread about? Oh, getting fat in the workplace... yeah, don't do it, getting fat is bad.

All diet. Show me a coma victim with a big belly

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sure thing sammy! If I can just take a picture of my dad while he's sleeping!:D After indulging in my moms great "home country cooking" of course.

For those you who have a desk job i.e. corporate job, what do you think is the best way to keep the fat off the mid while maintaining muscle? I got a new job working in a call center, sitting all day in a chair , and EVERYONE in there has a gut. Im used to walking around at my job. It really frightens me because good abs are hard to get. I guess diet and cardio and making sure i eat real clean. Im thinking buying one of those ab contractor things. ANY ADVICE WOULD HELP

Sounds like u don't have good abs to begin with cus if u did u would know what it takes and know that this is not at all a factor in keeping them and even continue progressing! I work 50hrs a week desk job and after hiring one of the diet coaches on this board got me into great shape. Basically little to no carbs days I don't train and just enough carbs on days I train but carbs around training, not throughout the day. This approach has worked great for me.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4

Sure thing sammy! If I can just take a picture of my dad while he's sleeping!:D After indulging in my moms great "home country cooking" of course.

Haha I stand corrected;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I had a corporate job too. Sat at a desk all damn day. Didn't even take a lunch break... where did that get me? They did away with my position after the company was bought out.

I bought a small fridge for my office and keep all my meals in it. If I didn't, some DA would steal my food out of the fridge in the break room. I also kept extra protein powder and all the bodybuilding essentials there in my office. No excuses! If there is a will, there is a way.

Doesnt have to do anything with work. Just an excuse lazy people give
Get the right amount of calories and do your cardio and you wont get a belly, even if you sat on your desk for a whole month

that can be true but people that work at investment banking work 90-100+hours a week...those kids that are starting out bust their ass to get the jobs to be working the same thing for the next 2 years or so until they get promoted or move

Full body workouts, no sugar or simple carbs. Meat and vegetables.

My weight has been plummeting, biggest problem is now how to keep weight up without sugar.

Also go with 6 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil a day, will kill all the bacteria in your body that make you crave carbs and give you some healthy fat.

If you stick with it for a month and read up on candida you won't ever want a snack again.

I was walking through the walmart today totally disgusted by all the snack food I saw.

Do you honestly think training your abs will prevent a fat buildup in your midsection (ie spot reduction)? Is this a joke?

It actually will if you do 1000 crunches on every morning. At some point it becomes cardio.

All the fat, hunched-over IT slobs around me at the office are just reminders of who I don't want to be.

I skip their cookies and bagels, but I do eat the beef sticks when they come in.

I prep my meals at home, rarely go to "lunch with the team", have a protein shake or two, drink water or green tea instead of coffee or soft drinks. Get up at 5am to work out.

I just have to make things work in my favor.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131