over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Correct arimidex dosing

damian1488

Newbies
I will be starting my 5th cycle next week. My cycle will be simply 1 gram of aburaihan test e/wk for 12 weeks front loaded with 300 mg prop for the first 2 weeks. I have some masteron but decided to save it until my bf gets to 8%. I am very gyno prone and have never run an AI during a cycle, just running nolva when symptoms came up in the past but i've decided to run arimidex this time. So my question is what is the correct amount to use and how often do I take it? I've read anywhere between .25 mg every 3rd day to 1 mg eod. Also, do I start it right at the beginning of the cycle and run it all the way through until I start my pct? I understand the ramifications of lowering your estrogen too much which is why I'm asking. I would greatly appreciate as much input as I can get. Thanks. Also, if it helps I'm 32, 6'4", 245 lbs and have 12% bf. While I'm asking questions will arimidex lower the sex drive I normally get while running test?

when running test i use .5 EOD. i have never had a problem with my sex drive while doing this. since you're running prop then i would start it pretty much right away, maybe 2 days or so in.

I would personaly use Nolvadex if your just trying to combat gyno. Arimidex will greatly hinder gains more so than a low dose of Nolva.
If your trying to lose estrogen related fatty deposits...I.E. love handles chubby gut... Then yes Use a low dose of A-dex. Just my opinion.
Hope this helps!!

I notice that if my estro gets too high my sex drive suffers. Last cycle of test e 600mg/week was running arimidex at .25 eod and was not enough to control estro sides. I was holding alot of water and had ed issues toward the end of the cycle. Within 4 weeks of coming off felt great and no more ed issues.

My current cycle is test e 750/week and I am running arimidex at .5 ed and it seems to be the sweet spot. Sex drive is perfect and little water retention this time. Seems some of us are more prone to estro sides than others.

I am probably going to try some aromasin at some point and see well it works compared to the adex.

I notice that if my estro gets too high my sex drive suffers. Last cycle of test e 600mg/week was running arimidex at .25 eod and was not enough to control estro sides. I was holding alot of water and had ed issues toward the end of the cycle. Within 4 weeks of coming off felt great and no more ed issues.

My current cycle is test e 750/week and I am running arimidex at .5 ed and it seems to be the sweet spot. Sex drive is perfect and little water retention this time. Seems some of us are more prone to estro sides than others.

I am probably going to try some aromasin at some point and see well it works compared to the adex.

aromasin may be too effective in dropping estrogen

I am currently running sustaplex at 650mg week and im taking 1mg armidex EOD and it is working well. I am very Pron to estro side effects. So I would rather be safe then sorry.

Bump for more info.

I'm a bit gyno prone myself.
While Arimidex is a nice protocall at what point do you think gains will suffer??
In the past when I get a gyno flare up. IE sore nips, even some pl leaking taking some nolva 20mg a day cleared it up in like 5 days.

So what is the best option?

Nolva, when stuff happens, or Arimidex from the 1st week?

JP.

Personally I take nolva for the first 2 weeks and then take an AI for the rest of the cycle. I also do short cycles and it works great. Everyones different though...

I am very prone to Gyno and if I am running something like 1 gram of test in a week I would personally do nothing less than .5 eod.

I just started my 5th cycle, going to run T400 two cc a wk 400mg dec, and 400mg EQ all per week. I have Arimedex ready for the whole ride but I recently found out about Famara (letro zole) ? I heard its more effective than Nolvadex and Proviron combine !?!? Maybe someone can add to that.

and Does Arimmidex really mess with gains during cycle ?? I'm also gyno sensitive and used proviron and some Nolva but I heard Nolva messes with some gains, hence, the reason for switching to arimdex :confused:

Last edited:
Letrozole is very effective as an AI but if you take it wrong it will totally destroy your sex drive until the next coming of Christ. This is why I chose arimidex over letro.

Does Arimedex hinder gains or just keep excess water weight off? It's my opinion that the water weight are not gains.

Letrozole is very effective as an AI but if you take it wrong it will totally destroy your sex drive until the next coming of Christ. This is why I chose arimidex over letro.

LOL..true.Adex is better IMO as well.

Does Arimedex hinder gains or just keep excess water weight off? It's my opinion that the water weight are not gains.

In my opinion water weight and I agree with you 100%

Also I believe Adex is a good tool because it only stops around 50% and you need some estrogen. I think the half life is around 48hrs so I would not go more than two days if you want to keep things level. It is a good idea to have Nolva on hand if sides appear.

Many anabolic steroids aromatize (convert to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme), and this is responsible for many of the unwanted side effects found with anabolic steroid use (acne, gynocomastia, water-retention, etc...). In one study, both .5mg and 1mg doses of Arimidex were shown to decrease estrogen by roughly 50%. The 1mg/day dose also increased testosterone levels by 58% (1). In that same study, in both groups, LH and FSH also went up slightly.

In my opinion water weight and I agree with you 100%

Also I believe Adex is a good tool because it only stops around 50% and you need some estrogen. I think the half life is around 48hrs so I would not go more than two days if you want to keep things level. It is a good idea to have Nolva on hand if sides appear.

Many anabolic steroids aromatize (convert to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme), and this is responsible for many of the unwanted side effects found with anabolic steroid use (acne, gynocomastia, water-retention, etc...). In one study, both .5mg and 1mg doses of Arimidex were shown to decrease estrogen by roughly 50%. The 1mg/day dose also increased testosterone levels by 58% (1). In that same study, in both groups, LH and FSH also went up slightly.

There is some good news there. Think I'm gonna run Arimidex at .5 eod.
We will see what happens.

Thanks for the info

JP.

personally, i usually wind up buying the research +version of arimidex. so basically i do 3 squirts a day, which is a little over .25 a day. but my test usuage ius always about 600-750mg range. never beeen a test freak. always stack it with eq, or mast, at 41 and 20 years into this no health sides as far as i know, just got blood work, as seems well.

but we are all different. a 200mg test shot my not bother me but it can give my lifting partner bitch tits.

when i was 21, 20 years ago, my first cycle was all test, no clue what i was doing. we didnt this interner underground scene back than. all i got was extremely bloated and the worst case of bitch i ever saw.

went to see dr. nadler(the one who recently shot himself in cali) he used to be in long island. he took out like an egg's worth of tissue. so for years was didnt touch test. got no results either. than i learned about abnout the whole underground craze, but a gyno operation is alot to go thru mentally. luckily it can mostyly be avoided these days.

thanks for listening

pat d

so is .25 eod to much is there a right dosage for adex:confused:

Here s my personal experience:
I ve tried 3 grams of test/week in the past along with 0.25 of arimidex(anastrozole) every 4th day .Didnt get gyno nor testicular shrinkage (I used to be prone to these side effects)
Had blood tests to see what my estradiol level was. it was high (5x above normal level) but still low relative to the test levels. so it s not really a question of how high your estrogen levels are but how high they are relative to your test levels.
It s a question of balance when it comes to these hormones.(that s why the body aromatizes test to estrogen by the way: to keep a balance)
I d say 0.25 every 4th day migh very well be enough for you too. If not then 0.25 every 3rd day... a s o..
arimidex is good as long as you dont use more than you actually need.
estrogen is important too
ow and I d like to add something strange I ve experienced. nowadays I can use ANY amount of test (without any aromatase inhibitor or estrogen blocker) without getting gyno or testicular atrophy. This is strange. I ve read a few posts from guys who ve experienced this same phenomenon.

Last edited:
??????

I would personaly use Nolvadex if your just trying to combat gyno. Arimidex will greatly hinder gains more so than a low dose of Nolva.
If your trying to lose estrogen related fatty deposits...I.E. love handles chubby gut... Then yes Use a low dose of A-dex. Just my opinion.
Hope this helps!!

.... I'm probably being lazy by asking this question instead of just researching it. But, ive been hearing people say "too much adex or letro will hinder gains". I had never heard this intil recently and ive always run letro with no noticeable "hinderance" of gains. If this is true can someone please explain the mechanism/chemistry of this? Is it possibly because you dont see as much immediate water gain because of the AI? Water isnt a "gain" but i know alot of guys like that initial "blow up". Help me out here guys.

BC

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear