over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cortisol 24 hour results help

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I attached my cortisol test results, it looks high.... any suggestions?

Here it is

Attachments

• corstsols.JPG
    corstsols.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 288
List all the OTC and pharmaceutical drugs you took 36-48 hours prior to your catch.

How is your stress and sleep pattern?

Is it high yes, outrageously high to indicate a pituitary or adrenal tumors? Doubtful but then again, your Endocrinologist would be the one to make that determination. Other test would need to be performed too make a definitive conclusion.... ie ; Stim test, Serum Cortisol, Dexamethasone Suppression test,MRI

Last edited:
List all the OTC and pharmaceutical drugs you took 36-48 hours prior to your catch.

How is your stress and sleep pattern?

Is it high yes, outrageously high to indicate a pituitary or adrenal tumors? Doubtful but then again, your Endocrinologist would be the one to make that determination.
I sleep about 7.5-8 hours each night and had plenty of sleep during the test times. The only pharmaceutical drug I took during the test time was a single 25 mg dose of Benadryl. I am not really stressed that bad, just a little but nothing crazy.

Was this ordered by your physician or did you pull it?

A one time test with only one type of test is kinda null, you could try too see if lowering naturally might help and retest in a month or so.

I'd take Phil up on the Humanofort and this

How To Lower High Cortisol Levels Naturally | LIVESTRONG.COM

Cortisol is a hormone produced by the human body, designed to help the body deal with mental and physical stress. Also known as the "stress hormone," cortisol increases in the blood rise as an individual feels either physical, emotional or mental stress. High levels of cortisol in the blood affect certain chemical balances in the body and may result in increased appetite, weight gain and for some, an increased risk of stroke or cardiovascular conditions caused by increase of fat deposits in the blood vessels. It's possible to lower high cortisol levels in the blood naturally.

Step 1

Eat a balanced, nutritious diet that contains plenty of fruits and vegetables. Low-glycemic index foods like eggs help lower cortisol levels in the blood while whole grain products help proteins control the production of cortisol in the body. Stay away from processed sugars and flours. Vitamin B5 and folic acid help lower cortisol levels. They can be found in foods like beans, fish, whole grains, peas, beans, sunflower seeds and fruits such melons and oranges.

Step 2

Exercise on a daily basis to help with weight loss and weight management. Exercise also produces 'feel good' endorphins that are released in the brain and combat stress and anxiety, a natural way to decrease the production of excess cortisol.

Step 3

Relax by yourself for at least 20 minutes a day. Meditate, read, listen to music, spend time playing with a pet, weeding the garden or praying. Adequate relaxation and downtime is necessary to alleviate and reduce stress, which also serves to regulate hormone production in the body.

Step 4

Take herbs such as Golden Root or Holy Basil to help lower cortisol levels. Dong Quai and astralgus are also effective and can be found in your local natural health food or drug store.

Step 5

Take vitamin and mineral supplements, especially Vitamin C, which naturally lowers cortisol levels. Folic acid controls the actions and functions of the adrenal glands, which produce cortisol.

Was this ordered by your physician or did you pull it?

A one time test with only one type of test is kinda null, you could try too see if lowering naturally might help and retest in a month or so.

I'd take Phil up on the Humanofort and this

How To Lower High Cortisol Levels Naturally | LIVESTRONG.COM

Cortisol is a hormone produced by the human body, designed to help the body deal with mental and physical stress. Also known as the "stress hormone," cortisol increases in the blood rise as an individual feels either physical, emotional or mental stress. High levels of cortisol in the blood affect certain chemical balances in the body and may result in increased appetite, weight gain and for some, an increased risk of stroke or cardiovascular conditions caused by increase of fat deposits in the blood vessels. It's possible to lower high cortisol levels in the blood naturally.

Step 1

Eat a balanced, nutritious diet that contains plenty of fruits and vegetables. Low-glycemic index foods like eggs help lower cortisol levels in the blood while whole grain products help proteins control the production of cortisol in the body. Stay away from processed sugars and flours. Vitamin B5 and folic acid help lower cortisol levels. They can be found in foods like beans, fish, whole grains, peas, beans, sunflower seeds and fruits such melons and oranges.

Step 2

Exercise on a daily basis to help with weight loss and weight management. Exercise also produces 'feel good' endorphins that are released in the brain and combat stress and anxiety, a natural way to decrease the production of excess cortisol.

Step 3

Relax by yourself for at least 20 minutes a day. Meditate, read, listen to music, spend time playing with a pet, weeding the garden or praying. Adequate relaxation and downtime is necessary to alleviate and reduce stress, which also serves to regulate hormone production in the body.

Step 4

Take herbs such as Golden Root or Holy Basil to help lower cortisol levels. Dong Quai and astralgus are also effective and can be found in your local natural health food or drug store.

Step 5

Take vitamin and mineral supplements, especially Vitamin C, which naturally lowers cortisol levels. Folic acid controls the actions and functions of the adrenal glands, which produce cortisol.

I ordered it myself. I don't know how much it matters but I ran several miles, cut grass, and lifted the day I took this test.

I ordered it myself. I don't know how much it matters but I ran several miles, cut grass, and lifted the day I took this test.

Yes it can, and it can have diminishing effects also.

Serum free cortisol responses to a stan - PubMed Mobile
These data suggest that exercise-induced increases in free cortisol

And did you consume any caffeine or any type of stimulants, even food type of stimulants ie ; chocolate, sugary foods, cigarettes, chewing tobacco?

Cortisol responses to mental stress, ex - PubMed Mobile

Exercise and circulating cortisol level - PubMed Mobile

Resistance exercise effects on plasma c - PubMed Mobile

Yes it can, and it can have diminishing effects also.

Serum free cortisol responses to a stan - PubMed Mobile
These data suggest that exercise-induced increases in free cortisol

And did you consume any caffeine or any type of stimulants, even food type of stimulants ie ; chocolate, sugary foods, cigarettes, chewing tobacco?

Cortisol responses to mental stress, ex - PubMed Mobile

Exercise and circulating cortisol level - PubMed Mobile
I know I had caffeine during the morning I believe, I usually have a cup of coffee. I eat a decent amount of sugars in the morning to wake me up as well.
Resistance exercise effects on plasma c - PubMed Mobile
yes I had a dr.pepper in the morning for the caffeine. I don't use much caffeine but I'd say around 70mgs a day. I eat some sugars during the day..... I'm on a mild bulk so I've been eating basically whatever.

59 is really not very high and definitely not indicative of Cushings. Most likely more sleep, relaxation, less stress/anxiety, and some OTC supps will help u. They don't worry about Cushings until it' 2-3x UL

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear