over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cortisol blockers

xman280

Banned
what cortisol blockers are in use for juicers nowadays, if any? I know that cortisol and steroids compete for the same receptors in humans but i m sure free cortisol is not good too. Years ago I ve re ad somewhere that insulin reduces cortisol. Basically more insulin=less cortisol. Bloated face even while taking anti estrogen could be also due to high cortisol level, which after a few months of non stop juicing will be high, let alone years. It s a very similar effect to ppl being treated with cortical steroids and Cushing syndrome.

what cortisol blockers are in use for juicers nowadays, if any? I know that cortisol and steroids compete for the same receptors in humans but i m sure free cortisol is not good too. Years ago I ve re ad somewhere that insulin reduces cortisol. Basically more insulin=less cortisol. Bloated face even while taking anti estrogen could be also due to high cortisol level, which after a few months of non stop juicing will be high, let alone years. It s a very similar effect to ppl being treated with cortical steroids and Cushing syndrome.

Dbol reduces cortisol significantly. Cortisol, the stress hormone, has many many benefits. In fact, we will die without it. It helps regulate blood pressure, blood sugar, and body functions. It's only a problem when it gets pumped out in high amounts for a long duration.

Best way to reduce cortisol is reduce your stress levels. Being anger all the time also releases excess cortisol. When cortical steroid levels get to low Addison's disease is the result. It leaves a orange tint to the skin (think president JFK) he had it. It requires replacement steroids for this.

Cortisol levels fluctuate during the day, highest in the am. To test for a high level you would test in the late afternoon.

Last edited:
the medical explanation for bbers was that since cortisol and steroids connect to same receptors when u start a cycle, all the receptors got connected to the AAS and cortisol level keep on rising up in blood till it reaches such high levels that starts connecting to receptors before AAS until the point when half ur receptors are connected with ASS and the other half with cortisol, and depending on the dosage of ASS u might have a lot of free cortisol in the blood to cause all high BP, and other negative side effects., and basically you can reach a plateau at that point....

Cortisol is very important. What makes you think you have high cortisol? Have you had it tested. I take various pre workouts and many other things and myx cortisol is always in the middle of the range.

Cortisol is very important. What makes you think you have high cortisol? Have you had it tested. I take various pre workouts and many other things and myx cortisol is always in the middle of the range.

lol
dudes been on 4-8g/wk for the past few years... how are things NOT fucked up would be the question... lol:p

i think the reality of a situation like this though might be to actually take cortisone shot as that kinda knocks out endo production...:lightbulb:

lol
dudes been on 4-8g/wk for the past few years... how are things NOT fucked up would be the question... lol:p

i think the reality of a situation like this though might be to actually take cortisone shot as that kinda knocks out endo production...:lightbulb:

u dont even know what you talking about, my cycles are 4-8 g , and my OFF time is 1000 g of test, and sometimes i stay OFF for 2 years a time just maintaining , trying to enjoy life....been doin that for almost 20 years, i havent been on 8 g for years. But now i ll add add some EQ to my OFF times for sure.....and "i think the reality of a situation like this though might be to actually take cortisone shot as that kinda knocks out endo production"???? now u re talking outta ur ass, read some about what happens with cortisol levels in long time juicers....

Sleep and low stress are probably the most important things in keeping cortisol down

wasnt cytadren pretty popular among bbers at one point for that reason...?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131