over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cortisol treatment

bodyenergy

Registered
Hy guys
I want to know what pro use to fight cortisol excess production due to a stressing life...
Natural supplement and also peds
Thanks

No idea what they do to my cortisol levels, but these lower my perception of stress:

1) Adaptogens (I like ashwagandha, rhodiola rosea and holy basil)
2) CBD
3) Magnesium
4) Phosphorylated Serin (Seriphos)

I'd say, extra sleep and naps, minimal stims, relaxation. Chronic stimulant use is probably the number one culprit.

There’s a ton of information on this thread as it relates to cortisol. Just hit search, and you should have plenty of options.

No idea what they do to my cortisol levels, but these lower my perception of stress:

2) CBD
3) Magnesium

I like these sups. I’m a huge fan of Sensoril ashwagandha. I’ve never been able to notice a difference from any of the other forms.

This is a discussion for Bourgeois housewives and their magazines. Whoever started this discussion in the media had to have had excess cortisol alright, psychotic.

What makes you believe cortisol is what's ailing you?

Reactions: td
Cytadren is what one former pro who is also a doctor recommended to me... It's also what Author L. Rea recommends in the book "Building The Perfect Beast".

I have no clue how to get it though, supposedly an endo can prescribe it if you test high on cortisol, but idk.

I personally use magnesium at wake/bed time and use 11-oxo or Invictus if I'm off cycle/cruising until i am ready to blast again.

2) CBD
3) Magnesium

I second this, though I have not used phosphatidylserine.

I have been on Humanofort sense 1993 till present.

Poor sleep and agitated sleep
always extemely agitated...
fat around belly
blurred mind
etc..

But not extensive blood tests to see if anything is out of range?

Cortisol is a funny thing and you have all these guys reading the forums thinking they must have dangerously elevated cortisol. Prolactin is often the same and many jump to the conclusion it must be elevated going on a few side effects. I am not for 1 second stating you don't have elevated cortisol but instead of adding various things in that will lower cortisol shouldn't you find out you actually have high cortisol in the first place?

But not extensive blood tests to see if anything is out of range?

Cortisol is a funny thing and you have all these guys reading the forums thinking they must have dangerously elevated cortisol. Prolactin is often the same and many jump to the conclusion it must be elevated going on a few side effects. I am not for 1 second stating you don't have elevated cortisol but instead of adding various things in that will lower cortisol shouldn't you find out you actually have high cortisol in the first place?

i agree with you 100% in terms of this post and most on the forum.

ill share with you though one... suspicion/curiosity i have. keep in mind i have had blood work dont like 3x in the last 15 years so this is pure speculation.

but i have noticed over the years that some of my mental stuff coincides with various aspects of training cycles. often i have had more manic/freekouts towards the later parts of training cycles. i notice other small things too like psoriassis flare ups and immune markers that make me think that maybe elivated cortistol could be at play and adding to the mental fuckery.

that said for sure at those times i have potential symptoms of other hormone imbalances, so its hard to say and im sure it isnt just one thing.

please dont interpret this as fuel for this post, just food for your thoughts.
good luck brotha!

I would get a four point saliva test after a good night of sleep (extremely important not to do it after a crappy night of sleep) and a morning 8am cortisol blood test rather than guessing. I personally have low cortisol all throughout the day so I am using hydrocortisone 30mg spread out during the day.

I would get a four point saliva test after a good night of sleep (extremely important not to do it after a crappy night of sleep) and a morning 8am cortisol blood test rather than guessing. I personally have low cortisol all throughout the day so I am using hydrocortisone 30mg spread out during the day.
You went with it? I remember telling you about that guy nick using it. Are you noticing a difference yet?

You went with it? I remember telling you about that guy nick using it. Are you noticing a difference yet?

Yea I have been on it for over 4 months, but feel no differently because my thyroid is still not normal yet unfortunately.

Yea I have been on it for over 4 months, but feel no differently because my thyroid is still not normal yet unfortunately.

I am really sorry to hear you aren’t feeling normal. I’m blown away you haven’t found the right doc to get you taken of.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear