over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cortisol

Ironman404

Registered
Does anybody here use anything for cortisol control?

While on cycle, and especially given the amount of caffeine I take in, I would imagine my cortisol levels could be high.

The key is to remain in anabolic environment as much as you can. Insulin is anabolic and cortisol is catabolic.

I regulate my insulin and therefore my cortisol levels by eating regularly and snacks and Gatorade. Basically anything with carbs.

Cortisol levels start to rise significantly a little over an hr into a workout. To counteract that I use bcaa's or Gatorade during a workout to keep my insulin up and therefore cortisol down.

That and reduce stress obvs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would imagine the best way to lower your cortisol would be to meditate 2x a day for 15-20 min each session, preferably in the morning and at night.

I haven't meditated for 5 days after doing it every day for months and I notice a serious increase in stress and a decrease in overall sense of awareness and relaxation.

I don't think it's correct to think of cortisol as always catabolic, cortisol in the presence of calorie restriction is catabolic, as it drives gluconeogenesis (protein>glucose), but cortisol is always released by the body in large quantities for many other important purposes as well...

you might want to look into clen. Read this a while ago about how it might help reduce cortisol levels.

you might want to look into clen. Read this a while ago about how it might help reduce cortisol levels.

Very interesting. Do you have a link to a study? I was under the impression that clen would raise cortisol.

Very interesting. Do you have a link to a study? I was under the impression that clen would raise cortisol.

I couldn't find what I originally read I don't even remember if it was a study or not but just did a Google search and I came up with this animal study which really doesn't tell us much.

https://bmcvetres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1746-6148-8-129

2a713dc917bb7e2a08ec6536c9ef72af.jpg

I'm using Matt Porter's product during prep. Used another product called Equilibrium before trying his.

Plenty of vitamin C

"Nutrients. Omega-3 fatty acids have been found to be highly effective in lowering cortisol levels. Vitamin C may be one of the best supplements out there. Known best for fighting the common cold, vitamin C has also been understood for years as a highly effective stress management supplement."

Last edited:
I'm using Matt Porter's product during prep. Used another product called Equilibrium before trying his.

I use the MPA Cortisolve personally it is cheaper than buying 800MG worth of Phosphatdytolserine every day plus it taste good.

I use the MPA Cortisolve personally it is cheaper than buying 800MG worth of Phosphatdytolserine every day plus it taste good.

Mate mental or physical changes dis you notice in your physique on MPA product ? visceral day reduction, changes in stress levels etc. Also how long you have been taking it ? cheers

Too many people assume they have high cortisol because they use pre workouts or drink lots of coffee etc but chances are your cortisol is probably fine. You need to be tested through the day to find out what your cortisol is. Although anything (not drugs) that relaxes you and keeps you stress free is only a good thing.

AAS lower cortisol. Supplement wise I would look into Phosphatditylserine, Vitamin C and Cissus.

Too many people assume they have high cortisol because they use pre workouts or drink lots of coffee etc but chances are your cortisol is probably fine. You need to be tested through the day to find out what your cortisol is. Although anything (not drugs) that relaxes you and keeps you stress free is only a good thing.

AAS lower cortisol. Supplement wise I would look into Phosphatditylserine, Vitamin C and Cissus.

Our Neuro Load product has Phosphatditylserine in it.

Sex, vit c, and plenty of rest. Also testosterone <3

It does taste good. Wish the bottle was bigger though.

Cain15 will get ya 15%off but if you do the breakdown of cost of phosphatdytolserine by itself to take 800mg daily would run about $120 per month. Most supps are just a blend and contain about 100mg per capsule at $30 per 60 capsules so you would need 4 bottles a month to get same dose of what MPA supps has.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131