over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cortisol?

I've heard that about 11oxo , but does'nt hgh take care of that also? I've heard clen can also suppress cortisol..Taken especialy during pct and while off.

Sorry, depending on the situation/issue, I think it's good to get as much pertinent info first before recommendations...

- do you know just how much "high" it was?
: point- if it wasn't "that high", maybe there are lifestyle choices you can make first if it's not that high.... our first resort, as myself is to grab a pill right away (a pill for every ill)... could be genetic, training, diet, etc, etc.

- did your doc suggest anything?
: point- you said he is an "anabolic doc"... so what were his suggestions to lower it?

- did he look at thyroid levels?
: point- the thyroid and adrenal glands are "kissing cousins"... can be a very difficult relationship between the two... cortisol can be high b/c thyroid is low, etc.

Yeah he said it must be lowered, thyroid was fine from what I recall. I will pm you later with exact numbers on everything.

I've read that glutamine can help prevent overnight cortisol build up. Possibly a myth but I do know when I take glutamine over night I feel less bloated the next day.

I actually have a bottle of suppress-c I didnt know about so I'll probably give it a shot

I've read that glutamine can help prevent overnight cortisol build up. Possibly a myth but I do know when I take glutamine over night I feel less bloated the next day.

You feel less bloated because your gut flora loves glutamine..it feeds it...

Excess cortisol drains the shit out of Vit C levels...that is why you use it, not because it has a major impact on your adrenal glands...

My advice is to find out what is causing the high cortisol. The best way is to measure through salive testing. You must test Cortisol and DHEA or the test is worthless, and multiple times a day. Better than supplement, learn to relax, change your outlook a bit on life to not worry non stop, and you will see lasting improvement....supplements help a little, but not as compared to removing the stress that is causing perpetually high cortisol levels to begin with...I just wrote an article on this...I love this topic..

JM

Excess cortisol drains the shit out of Vit C levels...that is why you use it, not because it has a major impact on your adrenal glands...

My advice is to find out what is causing the high cortisol. The best way is to measure through salive testing. You must test Cortisol and DHEA or the test is worthless, and multiple times a day. Better than supplement, learn to relax, change your outlook a bit on life to not worry non stop, and you will see lasting improvement....supplements help a little, but not as compared to removing the stress that is causing perpetually high cortisol levels to begin with...I just wrote an article on this...I love this topic..

JM

Can you link us to it when it's published somewhere please John?

JM

Awesome bro that's some good information, I plan on re-evaluating everything.

Awesome bro that's some good information, I plan on re-evaluating everything.

you are welcome my friend. I LOVE this topic....this and digestion are the two biggest things people miss the boat on....

I will start a thread on it when my article comes out which should be next week...feel free to ask any questions...I actually sat in my coach's office (Dr Serrano) today, and he would go see a patient, come back and talk, go see a patient come back and talk..anyways this went on for 4 hours mostly talking about this very topic....you know how some people can't wait to talk about drugs..I can't wait to talk about improving digestion and restoring worn out adrenal glands...I'm a nerd..

JM

Can you link us to it when it's published somewhere please John?

I will, you will love it....I submitted a 4,000 word count article and they wanted only 3,000 words..lol....so they are editing it right now...

JM

I can't wait to talk about improving digestion and restoring worn out adrenal glands...I'm a nerd..

I will, you will love it....I submitted a 4,000 word count article and they wanted only 3,000 words..lol....so they are editing it right now...

JM

I look forward to it, your articles on these subjects fascinate me. Keep the information coming so that i can be a nerd too! lol

John-Is there anywhere to get a home saliva test kit?

awesome. Is there a fee for the testing or is that included with the $80. I figure there would be a testing fee along with the kit price but i cant seem to find that info. Thanks again John.:headbang:

you are welcome my friend. I LOVE this topic....this and digestion are the two biggest things people miss the boat on....

I will start a thread on it when my article comes out which should be next week...feel free to ask any questions...I actually sat in my coach's office (Dr Serrano) today, and he would go see a patient, come back and talk, go see a patient come back and talk..anyways this went on for 4 hours mostly talking about this very topic....you know how some people can't wait to talk about drugs..I can't wait to talk about improving digestion and restoring worn out adrenal glands...I'm a nerd..

JM

When John is interested in something the professionalmuscle community listens haha. 2 topics i probably would have NEVER thought of or worried about without his interesting discussions on. Just your protocols for helping digestions has helped my stomach and bloating out immensely!

When John is interested in something the professionalmuscle community listens haha. 2 topics i probably would have NEVER thought of or worried about without his interesting discussions on. Just your protocols for helping digestions has helped my stomach and bloating out immensely!

That's awesome...that's what it's all about..learning and getting better my friend! I took a day off work today so I could sit with my coach for 4 hours to talk shop and learn...lol..

JM

I used 11-oxo and it leaned my stomach up quite a bit. smart powders has it. It also increases muscle hardness. You can also get 11-kt from prototype nutrition.

11-oxo converts to 11-kt.

Is 11-oxo suppressive?

Thank you...

JM

I'm glad you brought up the part about lifestyle changes as I did as well MD- you carry more "weight" around here so hopefully your input will motivate more. Diet, lifestyle, personality/psyche, etc need to be addressed... what are you as a person doing to make things "off" in your body?

I don't want to step on anyone's religious toes, but I once heard a very good saying, "If God had wanted us to experience so much stress in our lives, he would have made our adrenal glands a lot bigger!"

Nerds- nerds rock! When I was studying Kinesiology, the Medial Library was across the street from my dorm... I am extreme loner introvert, so for two years, I would literally walk around for HOURS looking up nutrition, hormones, etc several days a week... I loved it- read an article, look up those references, read some more, look up those references, etc, etc... nerds are cool :cool: :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws