over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cost of business website and seo

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi

I am trying to open a new business. I am trying to figure out how much money to put aside for a website, and seo to get clients. I was quoted 2-3k for the website plus 12k for 6 months of seo.

Is this reasonable. It’s a very hefty expense and almost 7-10% of my first year budget.

Should I keep looking. Is any of this doable on my own with YouTube videos?

Thats expensive for sure. Website price may be decent depending on the complexity of your site. But that SEO is expensive. Check out fiverr.com for better pricing on both.

SEO Mechanics. she in New York Ive used her for 4 years infill I needed to track where the prospects where coming from. New company puts a different phone number on everything I do. PM me if you need more info

Building a website is extremely easy now a days. Use Squarespace or Wix. If you cant do it then hire someone on Fiverr cost you about $200-500.
The monthly cost of the website will be about $10
You wont worry about hosting or anything else.

For SEO you need to determine what you need. do you need full branding or do you just need someone to set up your google ads?
Id recommend using a platform like Yext for local SEO. this will get you listed on 100+ local directories.
Secondly as for generating traffic you need to be focused on a platform. Is your target audience on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Google? Where do your potential clients spend their free time?
Once you've determined this look for an SEO company that specializes in said platform. Typically management fees vary from $250-$500/month (for them to create content) and from there the rest of your budget goes towards the actual ads.
Unless you are good at writing copy do this yourself otherwise outsource the work and focus on running your business.

That is undoubtedly pricey. Depending on how intricate your site is, website prices may be reasonable. However, that SEO is pricey. Visit to find lower prices on both.

SEO isn’t that difficult to do but depends on your market and if you’re focused locally, nationally, or globally. Most things are basic but a few things are more technical like making sure schema is correct and present. There are multiple plugins to help with all these things.

Content is king. You can use AI to create much of what you need very quickly. JasperAI is great for webpages, blogs and the like. Omneky create visual content but it is pricey.

I do all this for a living as part of my role in marketing and advertising.

SEO isn’t that difficult to do but depends on your market and if you’re focused locally, nationally, or globally. Most things are basic but a few things are more technical like making sure schema is correct and present. There are multiple plugins to help with all these things.

Content is king. You can use AI to create much of what you need very quickly. JasperAI is great for webpages, blogs and the like. Omneky create visual content but it is pricey.

I do all this for a living as part of my role in marketing and advertising.

Are you still around. I just launched my business this week. The more i get into hiring some one for SEO and website the more confused i get. I fired my first marketing guy. It was not a good fit.

I working with some free lancer talents on upwork currently.

what was her cost?
what industry are you in?

SEO Mechanics. she in New York Ive used her for 4 years infill I needed to track where the prospects where coming from. New company puts a different phone number on everything I do. PM me if yo
SEO Mechanics. she in New York Ive used her for 4 years infill I needed to track where the prospects where coming from. New company puts a different phone number on everything I do. PM me if you need more info

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws