over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cost of food for month

$800+ without sups. But that's two kids and my fiancé. So I guess that's not too bad. I'm not bulking. I'm trying to lean it out for summer. Winter was at least $1,000

$800+ without sups. But that's two kids and my fiancé. So I guess that's not too bad. I'm not bulking. I'm trying to lean it out for summer. Winter was at least $1,000

jesus

Oh hell...... About 300-350$ every Saturday for as long as I can remember. My wife is always prepping and we have two little ones!

about $150 a week, $600 a month... but thats isn't including eating out, thats just the supermarket bill... i probably eat food out somewhere 1x a day if not 2-3x a day...im always on the road... the eating out part gets more expensive than the supermarket...

two words for you. deep freezer.

chicken was on sales for $1.88 per lb. here a month ago. boneless skinless too.

the wife called me at work and asked how many she should buy

"all of them" spent $200 on chicken but saved at least that and more by not paying full price.

when you see a sale, capitalize on it.
I agree with you there buddy!
Where I work I am able to buy bulk. I make sale ads and buy in on products that I choose to market and sell. I always have that deep freezer packed lol
Last thing I bought was a 40lb case on b&s chicken tenders. Here is the best part....69 cents a Pound that's what I'm talking about.
-bx
[emoji1] [emoji1]

125-150 per week in food

probably 100 a week in sushi

900-1200 a month me and the wife combined

Probably 600 a month. The wife doesn't eat much and she does most of the grocery shopping. Since I am on dialysis, my diet is very specific. 90% of my diet consists of organic whole foods. As a result, I'm in single digit bf and I feel pretty good considering my circumstances. :)

I save money big time being on diet. I spend about 800$ a month maybe a little less but prior we never cooked anything. Me and my 2 sons and GF I easily spent 2-2500$ a month we eat out so much. Granted financially I am in a position to spend whatever I want really. And don't get me wrong I know I'm blessed.

600 is a average month for my family of 3 . My wife coupons and safe us some. I will also load up on meat sales and stock the deep freezer.

There was a time when it was 1500 a month when I was eating out mostly because I was working 80 hours a week.

I've gone as low as 200 a month during tough times eating rice from one of those ghetto Chinese grocers that have nothing posted in english, and what ever protein source was on sale that week. Sometimes that meant a kg of cottage cheese a day because it was on sale for 3 bucks a tub. Or cans of tuna for a week because they were 75 or 99 cents. Probably not the healthiest choices (no produce), but i stayed within macros and was able to keep my size.

I'm trying to be a little more responsible with my spending, so I try to keep my groceries 300-400 a month, and 100 bucks a month for meals on the go and fast food cheats. If you're savvy about buying things on it doesn't have to break the bank.

Can we pretend our entire Costco bill is just food? LOL I am flying to Italy just on Costco points! What a Saver I am!

All kidding aside, I literally had a friend upgrade his vehicle size because of his Costco trips. In his basement I often find electronics still in the shrink wrap. I sometimes suggest to him things I think I want to buy cause I now he will get them first and I can test them prior to purchase.

With that said, to get back to the post, my food costs are between $2k and $3k per month for two plus two Chihuahuas. That includes eating out however. I'm old, deal with it. LOL

PWood

Can we pretend our entire Costco bill is just food? LOL I am flying to Italy just on Costco points! What a Saver I am!

All kidding aside, I literally had a friend upgrade his vehicle size because of his Costco trips. In his basement I often find electronics still in the shrink wrap. I sometimes suggest to him things I think I want to buy cause I now he will get them first and I can test them prior to purchase.

With that said, to get back to the post, my food costs are between $2k and $3k per month for two plus two Chihuahuas. That includes eating out however. I'm old, deal with it. LOL

PWood

you gotta be shitting me, 3 grand a month wtf :eek:

For a family of 4 here we spend approx: $1100-$1300 per month. Fresh salmon twice a week is probably the priciest meal(s). Other than the salmon it's mostly chicken and red meat 2-3 times per month.

Costco

C to the O! talking bout Costco Mf's
Just got my membership :D I'm gonna shoot for around 600 a month/single meow :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws