over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cost of meat, fish and high protein sources

We don't know if he's "rather correct". Not me, not you. We'll see, and what happens will be what it is. These chart readers are all but useless. Everything and anything could happen in the coming months and years. If CFOs are divulging inside information that they intend to further increase prices or continue gouging based on oil futures (or whatever) they are committing a crime just by telling you. So I'm doubting it. But if it's true, by all means, drop it here (or in the financial section) so we can all make money off it. I have a contact high up in wealth management at JPM, and if he hasn't heard of this, I doubt you have. He meets with CFOs of some of the biggest companies in the world. Amazon, Apple, Google, Pfizer, Exxon, nVidia, Chipotle, all sectors.

Could you/he be correct? Sure. But buying will eventually slow. And prices will then come down or if people keep paying it, they may not. As of now, buying has not slowed a bit. But if they don't come down, and these companies continue to price gouge, at least buy stake in the companies so you can cash in along with them. This is the only way to survive end-stage capitalism. Own what the uber rich own, buy what they buy, sell what they sell.

But to attempt to forecast the next 18 months? Nah.
Totally not trying to be disrespectful here, and definitely not trying to get into it with a mod and end up catching a ban.

Here’s what I’ll say: your JPM guy should look at what his CEO Jamie is forecasting.

Some of those logos you mentioned are clients of ours, we are a massive company.

(Quick edit: I’m not claiming to have buddy buddy relationships with CFOs divulging me insider secrets. Rather, I manage some massive accounts that procure most of their technology and datacenter space through us. I see how they’re moving cash, allocating funds, pulling back investments, and preparing for a storm, because I work daily with them and their teams).

Money has been far too cheap and easy. Companies have been KPI’d on growth, not profitability. We are seeing massive waves of layoffs hitting previously tech companies, and entire business capitulating to market forces.

There is pressure in the system.

Supply chains are not improving, and on the 9th may the US government announced that some of the largest microprocessor sub-industry operators can no longer sell to China - meaning that there’s no way to test semiconductor quality, forecast and enhance yields, or shorten time to market for electronics. I am deeply committed in this specific part of tech, amongst others.

You will see inflation coupled with these market forces combine to reduce the value of the USD significantly.

For people that have means or stable, good employment, it won’t hurt too much. However, those on fixed income or with previous safe retirement investments will suddenly find themselves insolvent and unable to make ends meet, as costs rise and purchasing power falls.

We will have a poverty crisis, and the government will respond with programs and cash injections powered by a mix of increased debt (further weakening the dollar), cash supply increases (worsening inflation), and raising taxes (causing further financial pressure in the system). Corporations will begin to offshore and outsource as our corporate rates become unpalatable, further hurting employment.

Just the thoughts of one guy, though, I could be totally wrong. I’d love to be wrong, obviously.

Here’s what I’ll say: your JPM guy should look at what his CEO Jamie is forecasting.
My JPM guy is a close family member and he meets with Jamie Dimon every day. We had a good laugh about the economic "hurricane" as Jamie put it that sent the markets reeling a few days ago. I guess we'll see what we'll see.

I'm no more predicting a bull than a bloodfest. This is a tough market and we are under extreme global pressures.

There is going to be pain ahead, sure. But there is also going to be opportunity. I don't know why you think you would get banned for disagreeing with me. But my brothers and I have been doing this for the last almost 35 years. If things look that unavoidably bleak, then why aren't you selling your accounts short any one of a number of semiconductor securities ($TSM, $AVCO, $MU)? Is that what you're suggesting our members do?

Back in 2009, when the DJIA fell into the 6,000's, people were talking economic Armageddon but it turned out to be the best opportunity I've had in my lifetime.

You may be saying these things to keep people alert and cautious. That's a good thing. But to me it sounds like the talk of any typical internet panic merchant. And if you have little or no skin in the game, then it's just talk. In fact, it's all just talk anyway. And that goes both ways.

Paradoxically, the seemingly greatest times to buy are actually the worst, and when things seemingly could not get any more bleak, the best time to buy.

"It is what it is and the numbers are the numbers." - analyst, Friedman, Billings, Ramsey

Inflation caused by the US printing money like never before is going to have severe effects on the economy.

Germany, Turkey etc... Are experiencing record high inflation. Canada is in the same shit hole as many countries as well.

Most people think or blame the Russian/Ukrainian war, but it's mostly that the US economy has become a consumer rather than a producer economy.

How do governments combat inflation? We all know they will hike interest rates. So credit card, mortgages, personal and business loans will become much harder to acquire and to repay.

An average person's paycheck won't be enough to live off of.
Look at gas prices in Canada, we are paying 2.15 per liter for regular, most people won't be able to drive their cars anymore.

Every type of debt is going to be more expensive to pay back. Do you think wages are going to get any higher any time soon? Doubt it.

Combine that with the fact that meat, fish, every damn item you buy from a grocery store is going to get more expensive.

Trucks that deliver food, meat, supplies etc... Run on fuel, fuel is going to get even more expensive. The cycle is not going to end anytime soon.

Sugar shortage is already happening which will make every thing you eat or drink that needs sugar to get even more expensive.

For the average middle class person, this is going to hit their pocket pretty bad. Middle class erosion in North America has started.

Middle class erosion in North America has started.
Hey everybody! Middle class erosion in America has started!!! Tell your friends!

Hey everybody! Middle class erosion in America has started!!! Tell your friends!
You can of course be all sarcastic about it since from what you posted in this thread I see you're in a good place financially. Yet you can't deny the fact that all over the world people with middle class income are starting to struggle to make ends meet. I'm not from the States so when it comes to you guys I go by what I read but people in my ( Western Europe) country are starting to struggle with prices for elektricity/gas for the house have gone up like 500%, petrol is up about 200% and so on and so on.

Inflation caused by the US printing money like never before is going to have severe effects on the economy.

Germany, Turkey etc... Are experiencing record high inflation. Canada is in the same shit hole as many countries as well.

Most people think or blame the Russian/Ukrainian war, but it's mostly that the US economy has become a consumer rather than a producer economy.

How do governments combat inflation? We all know they will hike interest rates. So credit card, mortgages, personal and business loans will become much harder to acquire and to repay.

An average person's paycheck won't be enough to live off of.
Look at gas prices in Canada, we are paying 2.15 per liter for regular, most people won't be able to drive their cars anymore.

Every type of debt is going to be more expensive to pay back. Do you think wages are going to get any higher any time soon? Doubt it.

Combine that with the fact that meat, fish, every damn item you buy from a grocery store is going to get more expensive.

Trucks that deliver food, meat, supplies etc... Run on fuel, fuel is going to get even more expensive. The cycle is not going to end anytime soon.

Sugar shortage is already happening which will make every thing you eat or drink that needs sugar to get even more expensive.

For the average middle class person, this is going to hit their pocket pretty bad. Middle class erosion in North America has started.
Yes very unfortunate - you have to wonder if the gas pressure is to assist those that are pushing a different economy - forcing us to buy electric cars etc

I know that most people can't see the forest from the trees when it comes to what is really happening around them - WHY? Because they are consistently fed bullshit by the media and those in office that are ALLEDEGLY trying to help us - and honestly most folks are really just so busy working - taking care of their responsibilities - it provides limited time to evaluate what is going on ..and what will happen in the future

Luckily for myself and other I can see the forest develop before it does - which allows me to basically have inside information and position myself so I'm exposed to very very limited amount of hardship that us the people are going through..BUT IM LUCKY -

I need to get off the grid - move into my retirement house - plant a nice garden - and start my fruit trees up - While im at it - make some friends with my new neighbors and learn how to hunt - Already fish but hey this is their backyard...so I'll learn the local tricks too

Self independence is the key to assisting us all in the long run...just do what you can do to make your life less dependent on things..what ever that may be

Will I every truly be independent - absolutely NOT - but I will be less dependent

As for Americans believing it was the war that caused gas price- I think most and HOPE most know that is all a bunch of bs....
Those in charge have millions in their bank - amazing how they did that being in public office...and no one gets arrested...oh well - if your part of the system - the system won't bite you in the ass

I'm not a part of that elite system

I'm confused by what part of my post you disagree with? The market dictates wages just like it dictates food prices.

If we pay grocery workers 50 to 70k like you suggested they will either go out of business, cut half their employees ( so we wait in line for an hour), or double our food prices. So everyone suffers except the few workers who keep their job and make $30 an hour stocking shelves and scanning items.
GROCERY WORKERS DO NOT RATE $30 an hour, it’s not skilled, it’s not a career, and yes it would triple good prices or worse. I have a nephew who bags groceries and he’s not worth $15 an hour and what money he does make he fucking wastes. The PT market is down bc the economy so is it the responsibility of every gym goer to ensure my pre Biden pay stays stable, no, I watch the market buy in bulk in advance, adjust prices and expenditures bc that’s life and you learn it or you suffer (hopefully then learning from that suffering) Giving people who don’t know how to manage money more money makes it terrible for the whole economy and eventually them too bc the end of that unearned pay increase is the end of a job the stores cannot pay. Now we have someone on unemployment getting paid way way way too much and no incentive to get a job bc they think they are worth more than they are bc they were overpaid putting groceries on shelves and into bags.

[Citation needed]
I have family that is connected to Senate and Congress in particular the USDA as well as the Sec of The Dept of Ag and he’s spot on, the next 6-9 months will be the worst in a century. As for citations I’m not in on the carbon tax though I know Biden wants it but the citation is your gas or grocery bill, look at the. COST of diesel. This was speculation 6 months ago now it’s fact the only question is how long even with a sweep in the mid terms away from liberalism it will take months for the corrections to be put in place and more time still to pull the market back towards center. Even if you are rich this will affect you and if you are rich they are for the first time ever truly coming for YOUR Money me personally I’m fine with rich people not getting hammered bc it’s obvious their use of money is more effective than the government.

You can of course be all sarcastic about it since from what you posted in this thread I see you're in a good place financially. Yet you can't deny the fact that all over the world people with middle class income are starting to struggle to make ends meet. I'm not from the States so when it comes to you guys I go by what I read but people in my ( Western Europe) country are starting to struggle with prices for elektricity/gas for the house have gone up like 500%, petrol is up about 200% and so on and so on.
My point was that middle class erosion has been happening for decades. It's pathetic. It's nothing new.

All part of the plan in their own words “You will own nothing and like it.” This was going to happen one way or another but it has been accelerated, no brakes this time. The information is out there, there is no secret. Enjoy 😉

All part of the plan in their own words “You will own nothing and like it.” This was going to happen one way or another but it has been accelerated, no brakes this time. The information is out there, there is no secret. Enjoy 😉
George Orwell was before his time.

No idea what they teach in school today but in high school we read...

Animal farm
A brave new world

My point was that middle class erosion has been happening for decades. It's pathetic. It's nothing new.
I think that’s an oversimplification yes on the eastern and western seaboards and rust belt yes, but the south, TN especially, NV, AZ, NM and Texas especially has had a growing middle class, now moral erosion yes but we can chose to act and make the world better or bitch about the cancer that is millennials which shit generations pass just like great generations do. I’m not a Trumpster but under a leader who believes in American exceptionalism we became a world leader again in 4 years. It’s simply a matter of how willing we are to serve our children via our country or do we bow to pink haired men in lingerie. Allowing all Americans to be who they are is American but to bow to this 1% is folly and we’ll out grow it in time.

I think that’s an oversimplification yes on the eastern and western seaboards and rust belt yes, but the south, TN especially, NV, AZ, NM and Texas especially has had a growing middle class, now moral erosion yes but we can chose to act and make the world better or bitch about the cancer that is millennials which shit generations pass just like great generations do. I’m not a Trumpster but under a leader who believes in American exceptionalism we became a world leader again in 4 years. It’s simply a matter of how willing we are to serve our children via our country or do we bow to pink haired men in lingerie. Allowing all Americans to be who they are is American but to bow to this 1% is folly and we’ll out grow it in time.
You say the dumbest shit sometimes. Do me a favor, don't quote post me anymore. I don't want people to think we are anywhere in the same intellectual class.

Were fortunate enough to have family members that are cattle farmers so we get a whole or half beef every year, that definitely saves a fair amount of money but even this year the cutting and wrapping was more expensive, but definitely cheaper than the grocery store. We also buy a lot if chicken tenders from Costco but still out grocery bill has went up double

Back when then housing market crashed in 09 a lot of people lost there homes, but it was a great opportunity for us, we were able to buy our home for a very reasonable price, so there might be a down turn coming but it might turn out to be a great opportunity for some of us.

Everything goes in cycles

I will leave this quote here from the World Economic Forum that explains everything happening right now and what’s to come. This is not political but it is a fact. The plan is to get this done by 2030, we are on this path and nothing will be done about it. They are speaking the quiet part out loud now, no fear of repercussions. Enjoy your research

“You will own nothing and be happy”
What's up brother. BN, listen to me, man. This trope is nothing more than a facebook and 4chan falsehood they've been harping for years and it's been bouncing around the internet as memes and videos ever since.. The World Economic Forum said no such thing as a 2030 agenda. This stems from a theoretical former USSR speculation that people would be given drugs (feel good drugs) to be happy and thus be better workers (poor, but happy). But it never happened. This has been way, way debunked. Believe me, if there is a worldwide conspiracy, it's corporate rule (plutocracy which is "rule by the wealthy"). Below is what the World Economic Forum really said:

In the past, false claims about the WEF have been conflated with conspiracy theories about the United Nation’s ‘Agenda 30’ framework, which is a set of Sustainable Development Goals devised in 2015 at the United Nations General Assembly (sdgs.un.org/2030agenda). They are freely available on government websites and outline objectives like ending poverty, which includes the goal of making property ownership available to all:

What the WEF actually said:

"By 2030, ensure that all men and women, in particular the poor and the vulnerable, have equal rights to economic resources, as well as access to basic services, ownership and control over land and other forms of property, inheritance, natural resources, appropriate new technology and financial services, including microfinance." (This is right out of their stated goal)

Verdict:
False. The World Economic Forum does not have a stated goal to have people ‘own nothing and be happy’ by 2030. Its Agenda 2030 framework outlines an aim to ensure all people have access to ownership and control over land and other forms of property.

Reuters Fact Check <--- further details click here

What's up brother. BN, listen to me, man. This trope is nothing more than a facebook and 4chan falsehood they've been harping for years. The World Economic Forum said no such thing as a 2030 agenda. This stems from a theoretical former USSR speculation that people would be given drugs (feel good drugs) to be happy and thus be better workers. But it never happened. This has been way, way debunked. Believe me, if there is a worldwide conspiracy, it's corporate rule (plutocracy which is "rule by the wealthy"). Below is what the World Economic Forum really said:

In the past, false claims about the WEF have been conflated with conspiracy theories about the United Nation’s ‘Agenda 30’ framework, which is a set of Sustainable Development Goals devised in 2015 at the United Nations General Assembly (sdgs.un.org/2030agenda). They are freely available on government websites and outline objectives like ending poverty, which includes the goal of making property ownership available to all:

"By 2030, ensure that all men and women, in particular the poor and the vulnerable, have equal rights to economic resources, as well as access to basic services, ownership and control over land and other forms of property, inheritance, natural resources, appropriate new technology and financial services, including microfinance." (This is right out of their stated goal)

Verdict:
False. The World Economic Forum does not have a stated goal to have people ‘own nothing and be happy’ by 2030. Its Agenda 2030 framework outlines an aim to ensure all people have access to ownership and control over land and other forms of property.

My eyes do not deceive me. All you have to do is look around you. I do not post long diatribes anymore just things of interest. The Great Reset is not a myth. I will no longer post in this thread as it’s going to end badly. Out of respect to you and the board, peace and love.

My eyes do not deceive me. All you have to do is look around you. I do not post long diatribes anymore just things of interest. The Great Reset is not a myth. I will no longer post in this thread as it’s going to end badly. Out of respect to you and the board, peace and love.
I wish you wouldn’t brother… you both are actually intelligent, independent thinkers who I have always respected. I’m not sure what end of the spectrum the truth lies but I’ll be damned if it doesn’t spark learning, research and further critical thinking to best prepare for whatever is to come. You’ve also both managed to walk the line w politics and we all know where that ends at this forum. Hard to do w this particular topic.

Peace and love man… hope you and the wife are healthy and well.

if there is a worldwide conspiracy, it's corporate rule (plutocracy which is "rule by the wealthy"). Quoted from ouchthathurts.

I don’t know if this is necessarily a conspiracy but it is more and more becoming reality. I am not sure if good or bad, it just is. Part of me says we lack socioeconomic diversity in our representation. I am a simple working man, I could not represent a wealthy group of people, I am not in their shoes. I am not real sure if the rich can or are representing me and others like me well. And I am not unhappy with my life, I am far less wealthy than most in this thread, I would have been your mid level employee, but I am content. However, before these things we are talking about become a real problem for most of you and not an inconvenience, they will be problems for me and those like me. I guess I am wondering if those in charge will feel more urgency when people like themselves feel the squeeze because right now where I live the only thing being done about high prices for the most part is trying to deflect blame. I don’t care whose fault it is, if you are in charge whether you created the problem or not it is your problem, take responsibility and do your job. Like I said I am a mid level schmuck at work and I have to do that. Surely the great and smart and mighty can do the same as me.

At the end of the day I don't give a fuck who runs the world or whatever- the goal remains the same. Make money and live the best I can. I have a bunch of friends who are always going on about the new world order etc etc. At the end of the day I don't give a fuck about this whole debate And these are the 2 questions I always ask them:

1- what in the fuck are you actually going to do about it? People sure spend a lot of time talking about it so what's your plan to stop this? We all dressing up as batman and fighting or? Point is if not actually going to do shit about it its just boring talk.

2- how are your goals actually going to change. They are going to be exactly the same as now aren't they? Make money to live the best life you can live?

Again I don't have an opinion on this shit either way. I just get bored of hearing this same gloomy shit everyday over and over.

What's up brother. BN, listen to me, man. This trope is nothing more than a facebook and 4chan falsehood they've been harping for years. The World Economic Forum said no such thing as a 2030 agenda. This stems from a theoretical former USSR speculation that people would be given drugs (feel good drugs) to be happy and thus be better workers. But it never happened. This has been way, way debunked. Believe me, if there is a worldwide conspiracy, it's corporate rule (plutocracy which is "rule by the wealthy"). Below is what the World Economic Forum really said:

Verdict:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner