over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cost vs Results GH

Ls61973

Newbies
Is the jury still out on the cost of GH vs the actual results vs side effects? The more I read the more sense it doesn't make to spend $$$ on GH.

It can help you use less AAS (synergy is good if you respond to GH)

It can keep you leaner, and recover better

It can also make you diabetic, and cause enlargement in unintended areas :)

All dependent on dose and genetics.

I think it's worth it to a degree...more of a personal choice. Like everything, guys just push it with everything, and get both the physical, and monetary loss as a result of it.

My opinion; it’s not unless you’re prepping and need that extra edge. when bulking, gear, food and you’ll grow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first run with GH was for 4 months, 10iu a week ramping up to 30iu a week. Its honestly not a gamer changer, i'm sure switching to pharma would have been exponentially better but again I doubt unless I was prepping it would have been worth it financially. Ask me this again in 3 months though after I finally give insulin/gh its fair chance.

It keeps you lean and depending on the brand you’ll look better, some brands just gave me bloat and nothing else. It works for injury healing/preventiation as well as recovery, I notice that I don’t deal with many aches and pains on GH but keep in mind I don’t really have an injury history to begin with. I guess I could say it very slightly helped skin and hair but as far as all the other magic it’s supposed to do i haven’t noticed much of that.

I know you’re talking about cost as in comparison to aas but it’s become so cheap even for decent brands that I don’t think the cost is so prohibitive anymore. That and considering the lack of any downsides to it as long as it isn’t abused, I might suggest someone try GH before AAS these days....

Depends on your income. 5iu a day is affordable, 10-20iu a day not for the common man. And I’m only talking about generics

the secret, but not a secret

It can help you use less AAS (synergy is good if you respond to GH)

It can keep you leaner, and recover better

It can also make you diabetic, and cause enlargement in unintended areas :)

All dependent on dose and genetics.

I think it's worth it to a degree...more of a personal choice. Like everything, guys just push it with everything, and get both the physical, and monetary loss as a result of it.

:yeahthat:

I don't think anything about 5-6iu daily gives anything but more S/E.

whats your goals? thats how u figure out cost/benefit.
if roids and diet can do what u want, why bother with gh?
now, if yr old like me and maybe 2iu a day can benefit u cuz yr natty igf is low....
then id say its worth it. only reason id do it is im older. on real trt now and soon going back on tp's gh.

I've used gh so much and even I still weigh the pros/cons with the cost. I think I need at least 3-3.5iu for it to be worth my while. I have a very good natural level of IGF1 though. If it were in the dumps, I'd probably use it full time at 2iu.

Generics are very good, and worth it if the money is there, but not a game changer

Real pharma is just nutty. 3.6iu of serostim ED feels like 8-10iu of GOOD generics. I’ve been lucky enough to play with saizen and seros for the last 2-3 months. The stuff is just unreal. Constant fullness. Swollen hands. Stomach stays tight, even during periods of eating junky. Fewer sides.

It’s all relative to price. I’m hoping to continue this for a while.

Is the jury still out on the cost of GH vs the actual results vs side effects? The more I read the more sense it doesn't make to spend $$$ on GH.

These days, since the prices are a little better I think its definitely worth it especially when ran in conjunction with a solid AAS cycle.

Generics are very good, and worth it if the money is there, but not a game changer

Real pharma is just nutty. 3.6iu of serostim ED feels like 8-10iu of GOOD generics. I’ve been lucky enough to play with saizen and seros for the last 2-3 months. The stuff is just unreal. Constant fullness. Swollen hands. Stomach stays tight, even during periods of eating junky. Fewer sides.

It’s all relative to price. I’m hoping to continue this for a while.

Glad to see you posting Dave!

I used pharm grade at 2-4iu ( arm and hand numbness unreal) for about 6-8 months and it changed my physique drastically . I was already dialed in with my diet and Training when I started so The gains and changes I experienced were directly related to GH. I can’t afford it anymore but I am happy to have had that opportunity. Haven’t had anything else be so dramatic in terms of fat loss, vascularity, recovery and generally feeling and looking better.

blue or green tops are some of the best right?

Don’t know shit about green tops but the only blues I ever used were kefei and they almost made me give up on GH, nothing but bloat and welts regardless of the protocol.

So as far as giving a lot more muscle size it's not worth it?

My first time with the old Riptropin, I blew up. Hit a all time high and it changed my body composition permanently. I struggled to gain weight, and did 5iu 5/2 för 6 months straight. Gained 25lbs in the last 3 months once I started my 1g testo E cycle. Was off prior to it.

Have done it here and there for a couple of months in later years, but I gain so much water and get so tired, I feel ita not woth the money anymore.

I was younger the first time around, and no kids/family/house etc... just ate and trained...

Point it, try it, maybe you like it. Maybe not. But at least you know, and dont need to wounder..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws