over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

costco muscle milk

king augustus

Registered
just wanted to hear everyones imput on th e quiality of the costco muscle milk 6lb sacks

What does the Costco part have to do with it? It's just the same Muscle Milk brand that's been around forever right? Not costco brand?

i buy it and like it for the price.

okay i was just wondering thought theyre might be a catch to it beacuase the pice is good

Tasted grainy to me, havent bought it since the first time. I like the old EAS purple bags better.

i like these better then eas, eas didnt mix as well. i use these as my protien powder and havent had any issues. its cheap and a good brand, and its all whey. eas was whey mixed w casein and soy which i didnt care for. for my intraworkout ill use the vanilla mix it w some juice and at home i like the chocolate w some milk i wish they had some other flavors. anyway i prob have 5 servings a day of this at least

i like these better then eas, eas didnt mix as well. i use these as my protien powder and havent had any issues. its cheap and a good brand, and its all whey. eas was whey mixed w casein and soy which i didnt care for. for my intraworkout ill use the vanilla mix it w some juice and at home i like the chocolate w some milk i wish they had some other flavors. anyway i prob have 5 servings a day of this at least

If the muscle milk is all whey, it isn't muscle milk. Muscle milk is mostly casein if it is the true muscle milk.

It may be cytosport brand, say muscle milk - but be a different protein to be sold at costco.

My Costco has a 6lb bag of Cytosport and a 4lb jug of genuine muscle milk, they are about the same price and the muscle milk tastes much better.

I bought some of the chocolate flavor. Had the worst taste of any protein powder I've ever tried. Skeptical to try in the future

My Costco used to carry the 6lb bag for 30, they jacked up the price one day. This is in Los Angeles area

It's a Cyto Sport whey protein 80%concentrate 20% isolate. It advertises on the bag "from the makers of MUSCLE MILK". I like the chocolate personally haven't tried the vanilla.

Edit: also when I started buying it, it was $32 now it's $39 for 6lb. Bag. 70 something servings at like 22-27 grams protein. (don't have the bag in front of me, just from memory)

Last edited:
bang for your buck right? i like using the vanilla becuase you can mix i with all sortf of drinks

Tasted grainy to me, havent bought it since the first time. I like the old EAS purple bags better.

I dissagree I like it better than the eas buy I quit using due to high cholesterol 60mg or so per scoop and used to use 6 scoops a day

Never tried Muscle Milk. I use ON whey protein and just mix it myself.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws