over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Costco Question

RONJON

Kilo Klub Member
Lookin to get a Shitload of chicken breasts and eggs in bulk and most bros say costco is THE WAY to go..

..well apparently i cant navigate worth a damn on there lol because im having trouble finding both! :mad:

Could someone send a link or tell me what im doin wrong? :)

RONJON

Lookin to get a Shitload of chicken breasts and eggs in bulk and most bros say costco is THE WAY to go..

..well apparently i cant navigate worth a damn on there lol because im having trouble finding both! :mad:

RONJON

Being a guy, I know it's tough, but you gotta get out of the tool and other areas, and actually go into the food part of the store. LMAO!!

j/k I have my wife shop there. I very rarely ever go into Costco, or any other of those big stores.

They have both bro. Chicken is in the meat dept...lol.
and eggs are in the dairy area by the milk. I also by the big packs of lean ground beef. Get yourself some large zip lock bags and break up the chicken and ground beef into smaller portions and throw em in the freezer.

Hope this helps

The chicken breast is served in individual wrapped packets of 2. If you are walking from the registers to the red meat. On you're right you will see the wine and beer section, next row to you're right cookies and bread, one more over from you're right the bakery, Straight ahead you will see red meat and pork, now look down and right around where you are standing should be the chicken breast. They should be 2.99LB. Now look to you're left, start walking that way towards the freezers and refrigerator section. The last refridgerated sections before you get to the snack isles should have the eggs. They will be right next to the milk.

RONJON

It seems you're talking about buying online.. I don't think you'd have too much trouble finding the stuff in the actual building!

I'm not positive, but I don't think you'd be able to buy perishable foods online; at least from Costco.

I just bought (3) 5 dozen eggs cartons at $5.99 per 5 dozen. Check out the steaks, great prices and they have lean steak. I been eating them on a nightly basis.

yea costco is great for steak and egg prices. I get there version of 'egg beaters'. I think its like 7.50 for 6 cartons. each carton is just under 50g protien. Im using them almost exclusively in my comp prep with 2 oz of chicken mixed in. awesome!

As for your question, if you are actually shopping in the store, its tough to help cause at least by me, the costcos are all set up differently, at least to an extent. I always get the individually wrapped frozen chicken breast. not as good but cheaper then the fresh stuff. They are actually pretty decent though. I think 15 bucks for 5 pds...

hahaha SHIT GUYS!!! im not that big of a dumbass..gimme a little credit:D I was talking online..we dont have an actual costco around here and I actually thought it was an online only place. So i was browsing the online store and couldnt find any. Im assuming for all the deals you guys get you have to go to the store. I get it now

O Well Thanks Anyhow (Back to Walmart it is)

:eek:

hahaha SHIT GUYS!!! im not that big of a dumbass..gimme a little credit:D I was talking online..we dont have an actual costco around here and I actually thought it was an online only place. So i was browsing the online store and couldnt find any. Im assuming for all the deals you guys get you have to go to the store. I get it now

O Well Thanks Anyhow (Back to Walmart it is)

:eek:

Do you have a Sams? I shop there and Costco, but go to Sams for chicken.. always 1.92/lb!

Do you have a Sams? I shop there and Costco, but go to Sams for chicken.. always 1.92/lb!

Yea theres a sams about 20miles down the road..Im not sure how much the membership costs?

Yea theres a sams about 20miles down the road..Im not sure how much the membership costs?

Its been a while for me but last time i had a membership they had like two different plans. One was like 25.00 a year and the other was like a platinum one and it was like 38.00. Definatley worth the few dollars up front to get in. Only thing is I cant help from spending a 100.00 bucks each time I go arrrrggg. MM

Its been a while for me but last time i had a membership they had like two different plans. One was like 25.00 a year and the other was like a platinum one and it was like 38.00. Definatley worth the few dollars up front to get in. Only thing is I cant help from spending a 100.00 bucks each time I go arrrrggg. MM

I cant get out for less then $300.00

Yea I heard at the hospital I work at they might give me a free membership!!!
Im gunna check that out ASAP!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity