over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Costco Shopping List

I just wanted to bump this because it helped me today....good thread!

Not only are Costco's product consistently among the highest in quality, but the wages and benefits they give their employees are better than any similar wholesale outfit out there. I try to shop there as much as I can to support their business model.

Also, they have great prices on their organic frozen fruit - I go through a 3lb bag of the frozen blueberries/week.

I go to both. I like Costco's business model, but Sam's have more of what I buy.
I like the ground beef better at costco even though. it is 88/12 compared to 90/10. I like the Ground turkey from Sam's better.

Ive been buying the avocado oil, it's a great high temperature oil for cooking.

I like being able to buy pre-packed items for meats there but if you have a food/vacuum sealer at home I always wait for the local place for chicken to go on sale that has no hormone/antibiotic additives to it etc. Rather inject my own hormones than eat the waste of an animals.

Costco list (I go to BJ's):
Mahi
Salmon
Chicken breasts
Peppers
Bag of protein
water bottles
diet soda
then whatever the honey needs. rest I pick up at walmart etc.

I buy

Egg whites
90 count eggs in the large white box.
Beef patties
White potatoes
On whey isolate protein
Cara Cara oranges
Greek yogurt

we go weekly

I am about to start utilizing Costco for a myriad of things, but especially egg whites. I have never implemented them (drinking them) and always do whole eggs anyways. Question....are the 6 packs of the egg whites these places sell 32oz? Or are the only 6x16oz?
I figure a 32oz a day...(16oz at a time) is an easy 100g of additional protein from food. And I can add a scoop of whey, pumps of LBA's, or even raw eggs. I never really bothered thinking about it but I am trying to be economical and since recently trying to use Whey protein again(after 5 yrs of not needing or caring for it and making gains just fine)- I feel like protein from food or at the very least, a mix of egg whites and a scoop of whey is superior to whey alone.

Once these 2 bottles of Isolyze Vanilla PB and Choc PB are gone, it'll probably only be the occasional Team Skip if I do a shake due to its make-up.

Sorry for the ramble.

One thing I always get that I haven't seen anyone mention yet is the KS Greek Yogurt. I get two boxes a week myself, throw some of the blueberries in the Vitamix with 2 cups of the Greek Yogurt and 50g of protein does not taste much better than that.
And unless you are in a hyper low carb mode this is very nice:
**broken link removed**

You add 50grams of protein to the 48 the 2 cups already has? I do 1 cup of unflavored plain greek yogurt 1.5tbsp almond butter 1scoop of true nutrition isolate chocolate fudge protien 1cup of blueberries and about 1/2 cup of strawberries 50p/40c/10f through in freezer and BAM!

THEBIGGUY84

I am about to start utilizing Costco for a myriad of things, but especially egg whites. I have never implemented them (drinking them) and always do whole eggs anyways. Question....are the 6 packs of the egg whites these places sell 32oz? Or are the only 6x16oz?
I figure a 32oz a day...(16oz at a time) is an easy 100g of additional protein from food. And I can add a scoop of whey, pumps of LBA's, or even raw eggs. I never really bothered thinking about it but I am trying to be economical and since recently trying to use Whey protein again(after 5 yrs of not needing or caring for it and making gains just fine)- I feel like protein from food or at the very least, a mix of egg whites and a scoop of whey is superior to whey alone.

Once these 2 bottles of Isolyze Vanilla PB and Choc PB are gone, it'll probably only be the occasional Team Skip if I do a shake due to its make-up.

Sorry for the ramble.

there are 6-16oz containers in a box. I grab one, pour it in the shaker and mix in 1 scoop of strawberry protein powder, takes it up to about 80 grams of protein, I usually have it with a peanut butter sandwhich, depends on if I'm driving/running late ect.

there are 6-16oz containers in a box. I grab one, pour it in the shaker and mix in 1 scoop of strawberry protein powder, takes it up to about 80 grams of protein, I usually have it with a peanut butter sandwhich, depends on if I'm driving/running late ect.

I have a carton with 2 cups of costcos frozen strawberries and a packets of crystal light lemonade mix, put it in the blender and :love:

I wish there was a costco near me, but it's not too close. But the Sam's club by me has a good food selection. Buying bulk meat is pretty good there. Last time I was there I bought boneless skinless chicken breasts for $1.77 a lb. So the prices are pretty good.

There's like 12 egg whites in a cartoon of liquid egg whites. I buy 2 boxes each week. There's like 6 cartoons in each box.

There's like 12 egg whites in a cartoon of liquid egg whites. I buy 2 boxes each week. There's like 6 cartoons in each box.
50g protein in 16oz. I swear they come in 32oz sometimes...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner