over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coughing while injecting

Mr_M

Registered
My juice partner has some troubles lately. He was doing a test/tren cycle and everything went ok till week 9, he started coughing really bad and getting a 'drowning' feeling when he got his injection. It's really scary because he can't breath and his eyes are almost popping out.

Anyways, we thought it was tren cough and he decided to dropp the tren and go with test only. And the same thing happened again! He's really afraid and stopped his cycle.

Does anyone know what this could be?

Does your "friend" follow the practice of letting some gear run down the needle before he injects? Sometimes you pass through a vein on the way in and some of the benzyl alcohol in the mixture ends up in your bloodstream. Your lungs see it as an irritant so you cough to increase your oxygen turnover to get it out of your system. As long as you are aspirating and not injecting gear directly into the vein, you are okay. It is indeed irritating. I've had it happen with EQ before, and it scared the living shit out of me. Tren it happens 60% o the time, but Tren is worth it.;)

Does your "friend" follow the practice of letting some gear run down the needle before he injects? Sometimes you pass through a vein on the way in and some of the benzyl alcohol in the mixture ends up in your bloodstream. Your lungs see it as an irritant so you cough to increase your oxygen turnover to get it out of your system. As long as you are aspirating and not injecting gear directly into the vein, you are okay. It is indeed irritating. I've had it happen with EQ before, and it scared the living shit out of me. Tren it happens 60% o the time, but Tren is worth it.;)

Yes, I always do that. I inject the gear, so it's even worse for me if something happens.

It's weird because it happened 3 times in a row and the first 9 weeks he didn't have any problem.

lasix may help

Without seeing or knowing more this is just an educated guess. It sound like he may be retaining to much fluid. I have seen this happen and would recomend maybe some lasix to get rid of extra water. If you get to the point where you retain to much water it can pool in the lungs and cause a bad caugh and shortness of breath and can lead to worse. Like I said I am not sure if this is the case without seeing the dude, but it is worth a try. Or a visit to his Dr. would be wise.

I generaly don't post but I hope this helps you in some way.

Without seeing or knowing more this is just an educated guess. It sound like he may be retaining to much fluid. I have seen this happen and would recomend maybe some lasix to get rid of extra water. If you get to the point where you retain to much water it can pool in the lungs and cause a bad caugh and shortness of breath and can lead to worse. Like I said I am not sure if this is the case without seeing the dude, but it is worth a try. Or a visit to his Dr. would be wise.

I generaly don't post but I hope this helps you in some way.

What he is experiencing is very common with tren. It has nothing to do with retaining water and using lasix is not going to help. Giving someone advice like this can be dangerous.

What he is experiencing is very common with tren. It has nothing to do with retaining water and using lasix is not going to help. Giving someone advice like this can be dangerous.

It's not because of the tren, it happened with a test only shot as well.

@benny
He Isn't holding visual water..

EO?

Did you change gear or start a new vial that could have more solvent in it?

Some people have this reaction to EO. I have a friend that has a terrible reaction to it even while it is being injected. Unlike Tren the cough occurs after you inject with EO it is immediate.

I've gotten this before from items other then Tren too. What I found that works for me is wherever you inject do not move that muscle for about 2-5 minutes. So if you inject in the glute either stand on the opposite leg and don't move the other leg that you injected into at all. It is easier if you lay down but I do it standing with no problem. If you do it like this there will be times when you can feel that that cough could happen. You will taste it and feel it in your lungs. As long as you remain still it will not progress and will subside in a few minutes.

This has worked for me and hopefully it will work for your friend. Of course you must also aspirate before you inject. The above will not work if you shoot directly into a vein.

happens most often with me when i shoot tren.

Injecting slower and not moving the syringe at all has cured the problem for me.

tren cough gotta love it. Yea slow the inject down. Seems to decrease the symptoms for me

COUGH

:yeahthat: SLOW DOWN THE INJECT AND THE LARGER THE MUSCLE AND THE FURTHEST POINT AWAY FROM HEART /LUNGS IE : LOWER QUADS. (STRAIGHT FROM THE DR.) PS. ALLERGIC REACTION TO EO IS VERY SIMILAR, USUALLY LACKING THE CHEST CRUSHIG COUGH.

Last edited:
COUHGING

WITH TREN. NO. IT RELEASES BRONCHIAL CONSTRICTORS AT SOME UNBELIEVABLE RATE AS SOON AS IT CONTACTS THE BLOODSTREAM [WHEN YOU GET THE BAD TASTE BEFORE YOU HIT THE FLOOR] BUT YES YOUR BODY REJECTS BA OR FOR THAT MANNER ANY ALCOHOL. IN LAY MANS TERMS IT SIMPLY DOESNT WANT IT IN THERE. IT WILL TOLERATE SLOW ABSORPTION, BUT DIRECT INTO BLOODSTREAM IS BASICALLY A VERY SHORT LIVED CASE OF ALCOHOL POISONING. HOPE THAT HELPED.

this was my problem..hell even threw up my supper cause i couldnt keep hacking.it just happened overnite. 1 out of 3 inject this would happen. man it sucks cause you know when its coming. as soon has you pull out you taste it then your body starts getting that burning sensation ; everybreath you are coughing. shit it last for me 20 min or so. WHO ever has this problem needs to try this. take you 2 benadryl 25 min before inject. i dont know the tech. terms or whatever. but pinning after pinning you damage your vessiles; and shoot before they have time to repair. (they are open more). so when you pull out. just that little bit (oil) off the needle gets to the blood stream alot eaiser. this is why all of a sudden after weeks of pinning this is happening. by taking the benadryl it stops the reaction.from the bloodstream and from the bronchial. just try it and see. do not get the generic. anyway this solved my problem. its worth the 6 bucks

BDRYL

:yeahthat:

this was my problem..hell even threw up my supper cause i couldnt keep hacking.it just happened overnite. 1 out of 3 inject this would happen. man it sucks cause you know when its coming. as soon has you pull out you taste it then your body starts getting that burning sensation ; everybreath you are coughing. shit it last for me 20 min or so. WHO ever has this problem needs to try this. take you 2 benadryl 25 min before inject. i dont know the tech. terms or whatever. but pinning after pinning you damage your vessiles; and shoot before they have time to repair. (they are open more). so when you pull out. just that little bit (oil) off the needle gets to the blood stream alot eaiser. this is why all of a sudden after weeks of pinning this is happening. by taking the benadryl it stops the reaction.from the bloodstream and from the bronchial. just try it and see. do not get the generic. anyway this solved my problem. its worth the 6 bucks

Some of the symptoms you mentioned are those of anaphylaxis and that's why the Benadryl is helping. I have bad allergies and did allergy shots for a matter of time at home. The doctor allowed me to do them at home because I am a RN and my wife is a RN. One night, on my weekly injections, 5 minutes after, I had a flushed feeling and all of a sudden, I felt like I was burning around the neck and face. Soon after, my pulse shot up over 180 BPM and my blood pressure dropped, I started having breathing problems. My wife got the emergency epinephrine pen and injected in my thigh. 5 minutes later I was much better. Prior to my injection I had taken Xyxal and benadryl(anti-histamines) but still went into anaphylaxis. If you go into anaphylactic shock, you only have minutes before potential death. You can go into heart failure very fast. By the time EMS arrived, I was much better. After you hit yourself with epinephrine, you feel pretty wired and have shivering and twitching for a while after.

I have given 1000s of injections over the years and have been fortunate in that my patients have never had any of these reactions you guys are talking about. Proper injection is a must. Make sure you are aspirating for blood before injecting. Make sure you are in the muscle. Make sure you are rotating sites and, stay away from big vessels if at all possible!!

Taking benedryl prior is a good idea but, maybe you should use a different brand. I personally wouldn't use something that caused that kind of reaction.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131