advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

could high estro be a cause for NOT getting shredded?

mchief101

Registered
could that be a reason why some people just cannot get shredded cause they have high estro? on cycle and off cycle? i never got shredded on cycle nor when i was off (im off now). Im off right now trying to cut up but iv come to the point of giving up, oh and diet has been on a deficit with training 5 days a week. macros : 180c/250p/90f

Not in my book , when I hit 5% bodyfat I didnt take any anti estrogens or anything , iv known tons of people that wont take them either and still get shredded, hell iv never heard anyone say "how did u get so shredded this year? " .... "oh you know I got rid of estrogen " lol , its gotta be your diet thats wrong if youv never been shredded, even natties can get shredded with a good diet. It will help but its not going to make the difference between shredded and not shredded mate.

thanks alot! yes diet definately, i really wanna get shredded, im tired of sitting down and seeing a flab of fat lol...and im pretty build/strong as well. following a diet plan right now, lets see how it plays out

absolutely NOT.....

:cool:

thx tenny! its great to hear it from a competitor himself! thanks again

High estrogen can blunt the action of t3, so in some people it can hinder fat loss indirectly, I suffer with this issue, but diet has to be perfect, and it dosnt mean you crush your estrogen levels.... If you are dieting and it's not working. And you drop your e2 to normal low, and the fat melts off. Than this applies to you

Weren't you working with Alex?...

if your estrogen is in moderate range or even low then it would be a lot easier to get shredded than if you had high estrogen. which causes moodiness stress which causes weight gain and you tend to stay a bit puffy with high estro.

I agree with way8lifter. I had to go as far as studying my body type to come up with a plan. Im a combo of an Ecto and endomorph and when I eat carbs I swear they stick to my stomach. I can notice it within hours of eating them it seems. I can drop weight pretty fast and add mass pretty fast but couldn't get the definition I wanted. I cut back on the carbs about a month ago and now Im starting to get it. Im eating about 100 carbs on rest/cardio days and 150-175 on lifting days. This is what is working for me but everyone is different. My brother can eat whatever the hell he wants and he stays ripped.

im usually a soft type of guy lol. i have muscle, pretty strong but lack definition. i posted this thread to see if estrogen was the prob lol cuz i got a blood test awhile back and my estro was a bit high and idk how to lower it/ control it.....noobie

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131