advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Could I do decent at a local show? (Be brutally honest)

2 weeks?......LMFAO

It’s just guys that haven’t got down that far have no idea how much fat there really is.

My first practice-run with Shelby, I wanted to get down to what most would say is good standing for 3 weeks out. In my head I was like I’m gonna be fucjing shredded to the bone at 210!!!

Umm no. I was like 15lbs off lol.

You got a good physique bro. I think you would do well in a local show. Start posing daily and learn how to hide your weak points. Like hand on hip for lats spread to hide wide hips, etc. If you feel like challenging yourself do it. But if you are satisfied just doing what you do then there is no reason to get on stage and have the stress that goes with it.

This is anutha animal in and of itself. Posing! That’s take time to even master it! I’d start googling posing routines and how to’s etc and PRACTICE! It’s exhausting when your depleted.

Also your wheels, how are they compared to your torso? Legs matter!!! It’d be pointless to step on stage if your torso is shredded muscle and you didn’t have anything definition or muscle in your legs.

Cage
In physique it don't matter

It’s just guys that haven’t got down that far have no idea how much fat there really is.

My first practice-run with Shelby, I wanted to get down to what most would say is good standing for 3 weeks out. In my head I was like I’m gonna be fucjing shredded to the bone at 210!!!

Umm no. I was like 15lbs off lol.
This is me at 221. I don't think dropping to 190 is an unrealistic expectation. I have veins running through my abs and pelvis area right now. Currently around 195ish.

Or maybe I'm wrong and I'm not willing to push to that level of leanness to do decent at a local show..

Attachments

• IMG_5181.jpg
    IMG_5181.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 32
This is me at 221. I don't think dropping to 190 is an unrealistic expectation. I have veins running through my abs and pelvis area right now. Currently around 195ish.

Or maybe I'm wrong and I'm not willing to push to that level of leanness to do decent at a local show..
I like your look at 221. I think you should go ahead, drop to 190 and do the show. But I think your real future is in bodybuilding, not physique. You look like you could really gain and hold some mass if you put the time into it.

Do you have access to a Dexa scan near you? If your in a decent sized city then most likely you’ll have one close.

Then you’ll know your BF% levels, and see how far off you are from 2-4% BF.

Cage

Never considered doing a show but my buddy said I look better than most of the guys that were at a local show last night.
I don't really bodybuild just been lifting consistently for 15+ years (33 now). 5'10 195lbs. I have terrible Pec Genetics and I have wide hips so I've always ruled out a bodybuilding show.

I have no desire to do a gnarly prep or heavy cycle. My priorities in life are my health and hobbies. Currently on a low dose cycle. 125mg Test, 300mg NPP, 300mg Mast. (I'm done with heavy cycles. Too old for that shit and I don't like how I feel on them)

Maybe a 2 week mini cut with some low dose Anavar and low dose tren I could be diced up enough for mens physique? You only live once. Be brutally honest. Would I do okish at a local level show?
Two things if your set your mind wanted to do it then do it. NO if about It.
Secondly speak to a Coach that can guide threw the process.
If you’re NOT sure then DO NOT do it, One thing I advise checkout BBing chows and attend few shows to feel and see what’s all about. Just being forward with you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131