over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Could I need hcg/hmg?

Sure. Estradiol raises LH which is a hormone made by your brain (a gland called the pituitary) when it senses estrogen like your estradiol. LH signals your balls to increase testosterone production to balance things out (homeostasis it's called).

Because your brain senses the Clomid as estrogen and increases LH which boosts your testosterone. But it's not done yet. Then some of the testosterone converts to mostly estradiol again and the whole rotation starts all over again. That whole process in men is called the HPTA.

But your original post was regarding your concerns about long-term High estradiol. That's what I was minstakenly trying to address. My fault.

If you're bouncing to sperm production into the equation, than that's more FSH involving tubules and sertoli cells in bringing new sperm cells to maturity. It gets far more complicated.

*THAT* is when you would bring in the hCG/HMG (which mimics LH/FSH) Does that make more sense? But hCG is vital for intracellular testosterone. Remember that. The intracellular testosterone is also important to sperm production and for other reasons as well. And will bring your balls back to normal sizes with lots of tubules, blood flow, activity doing what balls do. Ya know what I mean?
That does help man, I appreciate it.

I’ll see what this blood work looks like and likely come off of clomid for a month and retest and get myself back to baseline. A month off clomid should be long enough?

What got me all concerned, is my semen ejaculate volume is very minimal the past few months. Likely schedule urology appt which will take time to get into.

Sure. Estradiol raises LH which is a hormone made by your brain (a gland called the pituitary) when it senses estrogen like your estradiol. LH signals your balls to increase testosterone production to balance things out (homeostasis it's called).

Because your brain senses the Clomid as estrogen and increases LH which boosts your testosterone. But it's not done yet. Then some of the testosterone converts to mostly estradiol again and the whole rotation starts all over again. That whole process in men is called the HPTA.

But your original post was regarding your concerns about long-term High estradiol. That's what I was minstakenly trying to address. My fault.

If you're bouncing to sperm production into the equation, than that's more FSH involving tubules and sertoli cells in bringing new sperm cells to maturity. It gets far more complicated.

*THAT* is when you would bring in the hCG/HMG (which mimics LH/FSH) Does that make more sense? But hCG is vital for intracellular testosterone. Remember that. The intracellular testosterone is also important to sperm production and for other reasons as well. And will bring your balls back to normal sizes with lots of tubules, blood flow, activity doing what balls do. Ya know what I mean?
Hey man, I got my blood work back. Not what I was expecting. So I’m guessing the clomid is working and my low semen volume needs a completely different investigation?

Total testosterone: 704
Free testosterone: 104.6
Estrodiol: 25
Fsh: 3.9
Lh: 3.1

25mg clomid nightly is what I’ve been on. From what I can see, it looks like that has been treating me well? Or should my fsh and Lh be higher?

Next course of action, sperm analysis, and urologist? I’m guessing hcg and hmg wouldn’t be of use to me if clomid is doing that to me?

Thank you, greatly appreciated.

Hey man, I got my blood work back. Not what I was expecting. So I’m guessing the clomid is working and my low semen volume needs a completely different investigation?

Total testosterone: 704
Free testosterone: 104.6
Estrodiol: 25
Fsh: 3.9
Lh: 3.1

25mg clomid nightly is what I’ve been on. From what I can see, it looks like that has been treating me well? Or should my fsh and Lh be higher?

Next course of action, sperm analysis, and urologist? I’m guessing hcg and hmg wouldn’t be of use to me if clomid is doing that to me?

Thank you, greatly appreciated.

That’s exactly right…semen analysis is next. It could come back wonderful (and there is a good chance it will).

That’s exactly right…semen analysis is next. It could come back wonderful (and there is a good chance it will).
Thank you man, I appreciate it .

First off. Those numbers you posted mean nothing imo. You need a legitimate full semen analysis first brother to see which direction you need to go in.

First off. Those numbers you posted mean nothing imo. You need a legitimate full semen analysis first brother to see which direction you need to go in.
That’s next up while I wait for my urology appt. Just ordered a kid from give a legacy.

Thinking I have blockage in my seminal vessels in the prostate (google). I have chronic unilateral epididymitis that apparently can lead to that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131