advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

could it be i'm a genetic freak? LOL! :)

awsome work man , definatly got it worked out.

I gotta ask though , are those pics at home or the gym?
cause im wondering what kind of looks you get wearing those slippers around?

Big, big, changes shown in those pictures!

You look awesome! I enjoy reading how you went about it this time as well. I am just starting to train again. :cool:

buselmo,
I agree with everyone the honesty and detail is great for others to evaluate your 'experiment.'

One question:
Towards the end did your fat loss start to slow down at all or stall?

-Dave

Great Job bro! You look awesome!

awsome work man , definatly got it worked out.

I gotta ask though , are those pics at home or the gym?
cause im wondering what kind of looks you get wearing those slippers around?

LOOOOL :D
the first two were at home... the third one was at the gym :)
those are my house slippers :)... it's fun when i walk around and ruffles tries to attack them

You add an element of honesty and integrity that is always refreshing B.

Love your post and the results. It’s always a pleasure when you find the
time to share with us.

Question . . . what is your plan long term regarding the “fat burners”
(staying healthy and under 10% bf), your diet and training in general?
Essentially . . . how you going to hold on or hold back the sands of time?

So true JC. And could not agree more. If everybody did more of “that” instead
of listening to what everybody else says and being led astray by all the commerc-
ical interests, I think there would be less disappointed bodybuilders walking
around. Find out what works best for you. Who cares what X, Y, and Z does, takes,
or eats.

thanks for the nice words, Al...
The plan for now (and the future) is 6 months on everything under the sun, and 6 months totally off everything... and when i say everything, i mean everything, even whey. so, the fat burners are only there for 6 months.. diet is mostly low carb when i'm on, but while i'm off i'll try to keep the calories as low or lower and lay off the beef for a while... probably get 100 grams of protein, focus more on some carbs and salads, lower fat, and lots of high intensity cardio. planning on doing 3 days of high intensity cardio, and 3 days of weight training when i'm off... there's no point in trying to maintain my mass at that stage cuz that's just ridonculous.
as for the far future... when i'm over 40... i really don't think i'll have the motivation to stay under 10% fat... and i'd actually want to look like a big stronge 'fella' :D... got a daughter on the way, and i gotta scare away the boys when she grows up :D LOL

buselmo,
I agree with everyone the honesty and detail is great for others to evaluate your 'experiment.'

One question:
Towards the end did your fat loss start to slow down at all or stall?

-Dave

it actually started snowballing... results started coming in faster. I kept upping the T3, clen, and Ephedrine regardless of if my progress was stalling or not.
I jsut told someone in a pm what happened... the more clen i used, the stronger the pumps i got at the gym and the more weight i'd gain...
the weird thing is... i didn't not psychologically prepare myself for any sides... as in, i didn't tell myself "oh shit, at this dose the cramps are gonna kill me!!!"... or "damn, i'll be as sleepy as hell on that much T3!" or "my heart's gonna explode"...

let me be really honest here... a lot of people are gonna think i'm crazy, stupid, and reckless... but i know my body better than you... so...
i built up the clen dose to 320 mcg, and the T3 to 180 mcg... the ephedrine was at 120 mg too...
no cramps, no erratic heartbeat, no high bp...
you'll probably say it's fake clen and T3... i did too (i'd get the shakes for 2-3 days after raising the dose, then they stopped)... so i stopped all the fat burners for 5 days... went back on at the same high dose... I could not type or focus at work from how hard i was shaking, i was sweating all the time and it's 12 degree C here with winds, and i couldn't sleep for more than 1 hour straight waking up in a pool of sweat for 2 days... then it stopped.
anyway, i said to myself that there's no hurry and i backed the dose down to 120 mcg T3, 160 mcg clen, and 60 mg ephedrine and will stay there till i run out.

You know looking at your pics...and your measurments (waist) you only lost about 4 inches around your waist, but it look like alot more...and it looks smaller than 32 inches, more like a 29-30 inch waist...I dont know why people lie about waist size and say something like im 260lbs with a 30 inch waist or something like that...>LOL !!! :banghead:

anyway, all im saying is that your waist looks alot smaller than 32inches...

again great thead...:headbang:

You look great Buselmo, and you did it your way. I'm very happy for you and you should be very proud. I always enjoy your posts for saying like it is a not looking for anyone's approval.

I am doing something similar these days and I think I look my biggest and hardest. Only thing lacking is a distended belly LOL
:D

thanks bro :)... i appreciate the kind words
yeah, i'm using them all together... i guess i'm going too high on the dose and i'm bringing it down to 160 mcg clen, 120 mcg T3, and 60 mg ephedrine now and keep it for a while...
cardio as i mentioned is at 40 minutes now after workout on 15% incline, 3.2 mph.
i wish i could do cardio in the morning, but i don't have a treadmill at home (YET!) and i'd have to wake up extra early... btw, i'm only getting 5-6 hours of sleep now and it seems like it's more than enough. not tired at all throughout the day.

Everything is working just perfectly.. your condition is really damn impressive man.. its hard to do that without a show breathing down your back, i congratulate you Although you have now reached the point of loving all the deprivation, lack of sleep, portion control, suffering etc.. you have become a true diet warrior... great work..

You are looking awesome Buselmo!

...mmm...cheeseburgers...

Attachments

• 87e917cb-e70b-434d-8cc8-b64255b9a3a4.jpg
    87e917cb-e70b-434d-8cc8-b64255b9a3a4.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 442
Buselmo, what was the time frame from your last competion to your first picture?

Yes you are a freak! :eek:
No slin?
No hgh?
Imagine the possibilities..........

Tell the truth man, you did it with Diet-Tech didn't ya?:D

Great thread. Many can learn from this. I am not surprised you got such excellent results. My mate is also great at timing all cycles with complete precision. He is suppose to inj eod but sometimes goes over a week and then he does 4 in a week etc etc.

Buselmo, what was the time frame from your last competion to your first picture?

I think my last contest was in may 2010... wasn't in anything close to contest condition then... more like 10% fat...
Then i gained a bit more weight... i think i went up to 215 lbs or something... went to montreal in mid june and stopped everything from that moment til late october.

Yes you are a freak! :eek:
No slin?
No hgh?
Imagine the possibilities..........

Tell the truth man, you did it with Diet-Tech didn't ya?:D

their claims were true... 8723.12481% better results than dog poop.. :D

Great thread. Many can learn from this. I am not surprised you got such excellent results. My mate is also great at timing all cycles with complete precision. He is suppose to inj eod but sometimes goes over a week and then he does 4 in a week etc etc.

I HATE ANYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE INJECTED MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK!!!
i wish orals weren't liver toxic... :( ... i'd just fill up a cereal box with winny and dbol tabs and have some for breakfast everyday... :D

Hey bro,

could you show me pics of your gym and your normal everyday life...

I got a good friend of mine (who just did Nationals 2010) and he went over for a 2 year job with the US goverment, to help out the UAE military, with flying blackhawk helocopter's..and he show me some pics and it is beautiful place...he said each person in that country is worth millions of dollars cause of the oil there...he is about 45 mins away from Kuwait, and Oxy gym's over there..I know he will come back a monster...LOL !!!

Hey bro,

could you show me pics of your gym and your normal everyday life...

I got a good friend of mine (who just did Nationals 2010) and he went over for a 2 year job with the US goverment, to help out the UAE military, with flying blackhawk helocopter's..and he show me some pics and it is beautiful place...he said each person in that country is worth millions of dollars cause of the oil there...he is about 45 mins away from Kuwait, and Oxy gym's over there..I know he will come back a monster...LOL !!!

something you should know about the gulf... we're not one country :)... i'm in saudi arabia, it's a world of difference between here and UAE (which is a one hour flight from where i'm at)... but hell, even in bahrain (next door country that's a 30 minute drive), it's a totally different country with totally different culture.

in UAE... well... it's called united arab emirates... emirates are like states... i think there are 7 emirates... and the most famous and most developed is dubai. there aren't many locals there due to the business structure and advancements... too much competition from international laborers. but it depends on which emirate your friend was in. if he was in dubai... yes, it's one of the top countries in the world.

but just one thing... are you sure he said 45 minutes away from kuwait?
cuz, this is the map, and as you can see... kuwait is a long way from uae :)

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 336
something you should know about the gulf... we're not one country :)... i'm in saudi arabia, it's a world of difference between here and UAE (which is a one hour flight from where i'm at)... but hell, even in bahrain (next door country that's a 30 minute drive), it's a totally different country with totally different culture.

in UAE... well... it's called united arab emirates... emirates are like states... i think there are 7 emirates... and the most famous and most developed is dubai. there aren't many locals there due to the business structure and advancements... too much competition from international laborers. but it depends on which emirate your friend was in. if he was in dubai... yes, it's one of the top countries in the world.

but just one thing... are you sure he said 45 minutes away from kuwait?
cuz, this is the map, and as you can see... kuwait is a long way from uae :)

well he is close to dubai (sp?) is there a famous gym there ? im not sure...anyway, yeah he is UAE (dont know where though) working for there goverment (I think ?) anyway, he has pics on facebook...looks really nice there...havnt seen pics of the gym though...

well he is close to dubai (sp?) is there a famous gym there ? im not sure...anyway, yeah he is UAE (dont know where though) working for there goverment (I think ?) anyway, he has pics on facebook...looks really nice there...havnt seen pics of the gym though...

dubai is awesome!! but it's as fucking expensive as hell!!!! last time i was there was in 1991 i think... it was a totally different country back then... i'm probably the only one around that didn't go to dubai :p ... i refuse to go to a shitty arab country, with shitty ass weather, crowded with people all the time for the same price as if i were go to amsterdam or paris.
i'm not exaggerating here... it's really fucking expensive and it's not worth it unless someone is paying for your trip, or you have a lot of fucking money to blow.
otherwise, if you like beaches and resorts and that kind of stuff... sharm el sheikh in egypt is the place to go, not crowded ass dubai...

but, now aint a really good time to go to egypt :p

Great transformation bro and some interesting things to think about regarding necessary protein, etc. Thanks for the post.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Wow ....Great transformation. You look great brother! Keep at it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear