YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

could it be i'm a genetic freak? LOL! :)

buselmo

Banned
well... i'm not done yet... it's been 12 weeks now and i think it's about time i tell you about what i've found out. the first 3 weeks, i was eating something like this
morning
50 grams of whey, 400 ml vetal milk (1% milk with extra protein, 4 grams per 100 ml), 10 tbsp oats, some honey

10 am
2 burgers (two white bread buns, 2 slices fat free cheese, 240 grams 90% lean ground beef)

train at 4:30 pm

6:30-7:00
250 grams chicken with green peppers, onions, soy sauce, 2 tbsp olive oil, 400 ml laban (drinkable butter milk with probiotics)... when i'm done with this, i'd eat some pasta or rice til i'm full.

after those 3 weeks, i took a week off cuz it was the eid holidays... no training and eating a lot of junk... then week 5 i started this
morning
50 grams of whey, 400 ml vetal milk (1% milk with extra protein, 4 grams per 100 ml)

10 am
2 burgers (two white bread buns, 2 slices fat free cheese, 240 grams 90% lean ground beef)

train at 4:30 pm

6:30-7:00
250 grams chicken with green peppers, onions, soy sauce, 2 tbsp olive oil, 400 ml laban (drinkable butter milk with probiotics)

same thing but without the carbs in breakfast or dinner.... a couple of days later i got sick of chicken and it started hurting my teeth, so i changed the last meal to 250 grams of lean beef made into kababs with 400 ml laban.

the way i calculated it... it's around 1700 calories and 180 grams of protein or so....
from week 5-8, i would cheat monday night with something like KFC and some cake or some pizza from dominos... and wednesday night, i'd start eating whatever i want in reasonable quantities til friday night. after week 8, i just cancelled the cheat meal on monday.

training was 20 sets per muscle, 50-60 seconds rest between sets, hit every muscle twice a week except for legs (cuz i'm lazy and i hate training them)... I started cardio at 20 minutes after my workout on week 5 or so, and 3 weeks ago i took it up to 40 minutes (15% incline, 3.2 mph)...

drugs... well... keep in mind i'm usually at 1500 mg... but this time, i took it down a notch...
weeks 1-3 dbol 70 mg 5 days per week
week 1-now 750 mg test
week 5- 2days ago 75 mg tren a (sat, mon, and wed only)... i usually miss an injection or two every week... very inconsistent.
today i started winny at 50 mg planning on 5 days on 2 off for 4 weeks

fat burners = a lot :D

training usually lasts 100-120 minutes from sat til wed and i take thu and fri off.... well... here are the pics

left-->start = 84.5 kg, 36 inch waist
center --> 5 weeks later at 90.5 kg, 34.5 inch waist
right--> 91 kg, 32 inch waist

progress1.jpg

progress2.jpg

as some might know, my trouble area is my back... funny it got leaner much quicker than the front... and i never had this thickness or detail in my back.... i guess pussy ass weights really do hit some muscles you don't reach with 1 or 2 heavy exercises ;)

you can tell in the 3rd pic that your back got wider, and rear delts are popping more. Nice job buddy!

Looks great, and you're definitely improved haha.

Didnt you take a bit of time off of everything though, could that have something to do with the rapid changes?

PS- I like your slippers

Yup... just to make it clear for everyone who doesn't know me... i've been at this for 9 years now... i've competed at really good condition weighing 86.5 kg... but my whole point of this "experiment" is that, for the time being, it doesn't take me a lot of protein to gain muscle back on less gear... definitely doesn't take 6 meals to get there... and the laws of physiques usually don't apply in bodybuilding :p...
1700 cals, a lot of clen, T3, and ephedrine while working out in a way that will cause someone to "overtrain"... and i gain weight and lose fat...

that's the whole point of this post

and the laws of physiques usually don't apply in bodybuilding

this is very true! you look great bro!!

The buselmo experiment:) always reveals that there is too many variables to say this one way or that way is the only way to do this bodybuilding thing! Keep rocking it bro and looking good my friend:headbang:

Also, very honest about your approach, that is the best part...you tell it all to us. Hope all is well with the family and new house (I remember you posting pics of your house awhile back).

Keep on keeping it real.

Awesome progression bro!! It's funny how a lot of guys are looking for that one set way on to get results. You've proved there is more than one way. Great job!!

amazing transformation...I wonder what a bit of HGH and insulin would do to your body...?

what are you planning on doing with this experiment ? are you gonna compete again, or just trying some things out...?

Glad you posted this..good info ...

thank you

Very nice bro, considering what your implementation was, thats impressive as hell!

Nice to experiment and know how your body responds. Everyone responds differently. Like Lenny said, you have always been upfront and honest in your posts. Hope life is going good for you. Nice to see you posting again.

Well damn! You just threw the 6-meals-a-day, mega-calorie mandate out the window didn't ya!? ;) You look fantastic!! Its nice to know that maybe, just maybe, we can look great on less of everything? Thank you for that nice documentation and reality check!

I've always loved your everything but conventional approach, buddy... definitely goes against the internet gurus' way of thinking!! :D

Knowing your body, anyone? ;)

Awesome gains, very impressive. I used to train and eat like that and grew(but I was 17 LOL!)

I like it! Nice changes. Got any plans up your sleeves for 2011?

The buselmo experiment:) always reveals that there is too many variables to say this one way or that way is the only way to do this bodybuilding thing! Keep rocking it bro and looking good my friend:headbang:

Also, very honest about your approach, that is the best part...you tell it all to us. Hope all is well with the family and new house (I remember you posting pics of your house awhile back).

Keep on keeping it real.

thanks bro :)... things have settled down in the house, finally!... it's winter now and i'm having fun walking on the cold tiles :D LOL... it rained very heavily here last and that was my biggest concern... but the house passed the test and there were no leaks or problems... so now i can finally sleep without worrying about that :D

amazing transformation...I wonder what a bit of HGH and insulin would do to your body...?

what are you planning on doing with this experiment ? are you gonna compete again, or just trying some things out...?

Glad you posted this..good info ...

thank you

I would've loved to use GH and slin... but sadly, no moneyz for that :( ... knowing how i react to GH and slin... i'd say i would've skipped the slin and used GH at 4 iu per day (5 on 2 off) and i would've been around the 6-8% mark about now. all i'm using now is the stuff left over from last year cuz i really can't afford to spend money on that shit this year... but next year hopefully there will be another expirement :)... GH, anabolics, and little test if any.

and no... no plans on competing whatsoever... I just want to be below 10% fat for the rest of my life... don't care about being as big as possible... cuz frankly, that's the best way to fuck your health and get psychological problems (can't go off gear from fear of shrinking, always feel too small... etc) and i really can't go that route cuz i have a daughter on the way. :D

I like it! Nice changes. Got any plans up your sleeves for 2011?

nah... just decided to do 6 months on and try to get down to 6% fat... and 6 months off to get my health back on track and not get over 10% fat... look good all year... that's the plan for 2011 :)

Awesome transformation bro! Are you stacking t3, clen and ECA together? How much cardio per day? I am really looking forward to your experiment and changes, this is going to be a good thread! Thanks for posting Buselmo, a well respected member of PM!

Awesome transformation bro! Are you stacking t3, clen and ECA together? How much cardio per day? I am really looking forward to your experiment and changes, this is going to be a good thread! Thanks for posting Buselmo, a well respected member of PM!

thanks bro :)... i appreciate the kind words
yeah, i'm using them all together... i guess i'm going too high on the dose and i'm bringing it down to 160 mcg clen, 120 mcg T3, and 60 mg ephedrine now and keep it for a while...
cardio as i mentioned is at 40 minutes now after workout on 15% incline, 3.2 mph.
i wish i could do cardio in the morning, but i don't have a treadmill at home (YET!) and i'd have to wake up extra early... btw, i'm only getting 5-6 hours of sleep now and it seems like it's more than enough. not tired at all throughout the day.

there are sooooooo many young new guys that need to see this thread.
eat, train, and let the drugs do their work. i think your results are VERY typical BUSELMO. i am going to message this thread to some newbs who need to see this.
-JS

Last edited:
The third pic of your back def shows how wide you got (lats too!) compounded by the shrinking waist. Looks awesome man. Well done!

Bus, it's great to see you getting to stop by and update us some. I'm glad things are going well for you and your family! You look damn good man!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear