over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Could mast be causing this ?

csb123

Registered
i had a thread awhile back but i am not getting better.

i have been on 350mast for the first 5 weeks i stepped my mast up to 700weeks to close off my cutter , at the time i upped my mast to 700 i changed manaufacturers as i scored some pharma grade amps .

5 days or so after starting the new amps and upping to 700 my right wrist locked up, excrutiating pain , it was useless for about 48 hours , then it just dissapeared , at exactly the time it dissapeared my right knee blew up and all swollen, extreme pain again, i couldnt put pressure on it, this lasted about 5 days the swelling went down, but i am still in pain and my knee aches and now it clicks when i walk.

i havent trained legs in 3 weeks , its really getting me down as i mentally feel like my legs are shrinking and i am 6 weeks out from a personal photoshoot.

yesterday i went to train chest and my left shoulder was really giving me issues now, it took me 8 or so warm sets before i could start pushing decent poundages and then it was fine after that.

Now i know mast can dry out joints , so was just wondering if this was what possibly could be causing this , if so i have npp on hand i can do at low dose to try help.

otherwise i thought it was possibly gout , otherwise i am at a loss, i have had no injury to speak of that could have caused this .

any thoughts will be appreciated .

My first thought would be if problem didn't start untill you increased dose then yes its probably the problem. Second thought if i read right you switched brands. Are you sure its not contaminated ?

My first thought would be if problem didn't start untill you increased dose then yes its probably the problem. Second thought if i read right you switched brands. Are you sure its not contaminated ?

i dont believe so , apparently pharma grade , comes packaged exactly as i use dto get amps from the pharmacy when i used to get depotrone many years ago, individual 1ml amps in plastic holder in fancy sealed packaging

i havent experienced any PIP or any swelling at injection sites .

You're probably too dry. Go back to your original dose or a bit less, since pharma stuff is always strong.

Pharma Mast????....what's the pharma brand?

thanks guys ,

i will grab the name when i get home , i usually always get 10ml 100mg ml vials , my guy ran out but had 2 boxes of these left , first i have ever got something packaged like the gear i used to get from the pharmacy .

i agree the other symptoms led me to believe possibly gout, i am 36, but i dont drink on a regular basis and obviously my diet is very good .

all i could think of was my ulcer played up a few weeks back, and caused me to bleed , i noticed it in my stools for a week , i went and got my ulcer meds and it cleared up immediatly , i was wondering if possible the extra blood in digestive tract could have caused excessive uric acid , which in turn sparked off gout, just a theory i had.

for now i am going to back off the mast to 350 and start there , no use having a big dose and not be able to train lower body. i will hold off adding in npp etc. other compounds are low test prop , tren a and eq

thanks for the advice so far

Trial and error bro, drop the mast and see if it goes away. Like others have said its probably from low estrogen.

Thanks , yeah havent had a libido either for awhile , funny i only dropped my test low about a week ago. But yeah trail and error ,going to drop it and see if it helps :)

Pharma grade amps ?? You have a pic of these amps?

I never heard of Mast making you that dry on the inside like Winny does and as far as having libido issues everyone including myself that takes Mast gets a heightened libido.

Mast + Joint Pain

Mast P gave me the worst joint pains when I upped the dose. Then after a break from it the next time I used it I got no problems.

Give your body a break then only bring it back in after joint problems have gone away.

Pharma grade amps ?? You have a pic of these amps?

I never heard of Mast making you that dry on the inside like Winny does and as far as having libido issues everyone including myself that takes Mast gets a heightened libido.

I've heard some guys lose their drive .

Hi Guys,

ok i hope i didnt assume to much by saying pharma grade ,but its the most legit pharma packaging i have seen, its by a company Alpha - Pharm based in India , comes in awhite box with all the logos etc , very well sealed with 2 plastic trays with 5 x 1ml amps each, each amp is well printed and snaps easy .

The libido i wasnt too concerned about it has been low for awhile now, not even the previous UL lap mast did anything. i think its the eq , eq kills my libido normallly

right knee still aching only very slight swelling , still no ways i can train it, dropped dose to .5ml now instead of 1ml ed .

so heres to hoping this works and i can hopefully bring my legs back in time :)

Mast killed my libido and so did EQ.
Why don't you drop the mast for a week or two . Get bloods, How are you going to do a photo shoot if you can't train.

Mast killed my libido and so did EQ.
Why don't you drop the mast for a week or two . Get bloods, How are you going to do a photo shoot if you can't train.

might be a plan as well, its very frustrating and hate wasting gear with not optimal training, my upper body i am fine with, at this stage its just legs i cant train, but still its not optimal

Hi Guys,

ok i hope i didnt assume to much by saying pharma grade ,but its the most legit pharma packaging i have seen, its by a company Alpha - Pharm based in India , comes in awhite box with all the logos etc , very well sealed with 2 plastic trays with 5 x 1ml amps each, each amp is well printed and snaps easy .

The libido i wasnt too concerned about it has been low for awhile now, not even the previous UL lap mast did anything. i think its the eq , eq kills my libido normallly

right knee still aching only very slight swelling , still no ways i can train it, dropped dose to .5ml now instead of 1ml ed .

so heres to hoping this works and i can hopefully bring my legs back in time :)

alpha pharma is an UGL... just because the name says pharma it doesnt mean its pharm grade :D seems to be one of the better UGLs though.

alpha pharma is an UGL... just because the name says pharma it doesnt mean its pharm grade :D seems to be one of the better UGLs though.

haha thanks for the info Jizzmo, good to know now lol , wasnt so much the name as packaging , all the UGl stuff i get is packaged well and labelled well, this was just top quality in a box etc, last i ever got stuff like that was when i used to buy the old testosterone cypionate caled depotrone from Ingram from my pharmacy, used to come in similar box with 10 x 2ml amps , as well as the original abombs , syntex (damn i miss those) :D

Alpha pharma is highly counterfeited.....I'd love to try some legit AP as well as real
Pharma grade but way to risky...nobody can prove 100% it's not pharma....mast isn't cheap
raw so it's probably something else there substituting in those amps....

This is interesting. I increased my masteron from 400mg week to 600mg a week and suddenly have a pain in my knee that I have never had before. Started right after I upped the dose.
No swelling, just knee pain. I have never had any knee pain.

Alpha pharma is highly counterfeited.....I'd love to try some legit AP as well as real
Pharma grade but way to risky...nobody can prove 100% it's not pharma....mast isn't cheap
raw so it's probably something else there substituting in those amps....

thanks for that info, i found there site and from there description it seems legit, but will run the security codes when i get home to double check.

Irish , almost exactly like me except i have or Had swelling should i say, now swelling gone but pain and clicking remains when i walk.

Гидроабразивная резка Черкассы

**broken link removed**

Технология резки заключается в разрезании материалов по заданной линии или контуру. Причем, данный контур или линия, могут быть любой, произвольной формы. Струя воды, подаваемая под высоким давлением, имеет такую скорость, что она превращается в сверхмощный режущий элемент и позволяет работать с различными материалами и использовать данный метод в различных областях строительства и промышленности.

Данный метод используется для раскроя не только твердых материалов, но и для очень хрупких, крошащихся материалов, например, гидроабразивная резка керамической плитки

Для точного расчета Вашего заказа, необходимо обратиться к нашим менеджерам по указанным на сайте контактам.

Подробнее можно узнать на сайте

Телефон: +380992377887

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
Гидрорезка камня, стекла, металла Симферополь
Гидроабразивная резка, гидрорезка Херсон
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads