advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Could someone check this meal plan and tell me if i am on the right track?

TxDB11

Newbies
I have been reading as much as i can, and i hope i am learning from what everyone here has had to say. this is what i am thinking of doing as a meal plan, just wanted to see what the people that really know this stuff think about it, and what i can do to make it better. if i need to change the placement of a meal or restructure it completely will not hurt my feelings one bit as long as i know it is right. i am 6'1", 265 lbs, pushing 30% bodyfat. I am to the point where I can't stand the way i feel with all this unhealthy weight on my frame. My energy is down, my mobility is hampered, and i just want to change it and make it right. I am on the go all day, so i have to make my meals easy to consume on the move. I do believe i am going to use BigA's 3-day routine as it will fit my schedule fairly well.

this is what i was thinking, and if i figured it correctly should net around 301g Protein, 295g Carbs, and 65g Fat.

7:00 am - 1 cup Oatmeal, apple, 5 egg whites, 1 yolk, Whey shake in milk

9:30 am - 6 oz tuna, yogurt w/ garpenuts, banana, whey shake in water

12-12:30 pm - 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breast sandwich on whole wheat w/ lettuce and tomato, small sweet potato, whey shake in water

3-3:30 pm - 6 oz tuna on a baby spinach salad

5:30 pm - BSN NoXplode shake before the gym

6:00 pm - lift

7:10 - shake - whey, banana, 1/2 cup oats, peach yogurt (this tastes awesome)

8:30 - Fish, chicken, or lean meat, veggies, salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion w/ homemade balsamic vinagrette

i also love peanut butter sandwiches and milk, would this be an acceptable meal to finish off the day with before i go to bed?

i know that the yogurt doesn't afford much in the way of nutrition , but it cures my cravings for sweetness. I only buy the stuff sweetened with Splenda, and it tastes great.I would like to keep that in there if possible.

thanks for reading all this. If i am way off line, i would appreciate any direction anyone might be able to give. thanks.

Mike

Last edited:
Dude the diet looks good but again its the calories. If you are not losing fat on it then its to many cals and need to alter it. You should be shooting for about 10x your body wieght as a ruff estimate. Also you need to hit the cardio such as Afterburn and wieght training. I would suggest whole body routines to start with 3x a week.
Forget the peanut butter and milk. You know the carbs,cals and sugar you will be consuming right before bed. EAT FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING! Sleeping is not an activity.

RC

what would be a better alternative to have before bed, and where would oyu suggest i cut the cals from? if i did it right from what i have read, this should be around 2970 cals, correct?

Last edited:
Start with the diet you have. Get your workout going and then make adjustments from there. Give it a couple of weeks and then determine if you have lost any weight/fat.If you find out you are not losing then just cut back say 250 cals and give it another couple of weeks. Go slow. You may need more cals as you start pushing the wieghts hard and hitting the cardio.
Before bed have some cottage cheese , a protien drink in water something with protien yet low or no carbs.

RC

Use the scale as an indicator, not justification of results. You can lose weight but not any of it fat - all LBM. Measure your waist directly over your belly button (easy to replicate this every time). If your weight is dropping and this is not getting smaller, you're losing muscle. If weight stays the same, and this measurement decreases, your losing BF and Gaining muscle! Of course, if you have access to someone that's GOOD with caliper measurements, it would be more accurate.

Doing this every couple of days SB adequate. My first thought is that isn't many total calories for someone your size.

thanks for the advice , i will use it for sure. i am not sure how i am gonna stomach cottage cheese, but I will get creative with it somehow to make it manageable. thanks once again.

Mike

I don't see any thing on what you drink for fluids???
If not on juice a galon of water per day and if you are then more.
I don't see digestive enzimes at all- you should do them with every meal.
start to eat your food- stop right after you start and take the digestive enzime. If on an empty stumach you can good your stumach up . If you take them aftre your meal then you are to late.
Flax seed oil. You can take some fats out and get the flax seed oil in there.
L-carnitine (spell check) burns fat pritty dam good
just one or 2 things for ya
I know I am a little late but mabie it will help next time around

also the milk and peanut butter and bread will make you fat as hell.
some say never to do proteins with fruit- nice gass maker good way to clear a room. what is it- fruit stays in the stomach for 20 minutes or so, when you add protein it will stay there and ferment for as long as the protein is there. some get gass, some feel real full, some get the squirts. And some it does nothing

man- now you have me hooked on the peanut butter and jelly sands and milk now I can't stop them- thay are so dam good. This sucks- I was getting ready for a show to

i did away with that part as bad as i hated to. that is one of my favorite things to eat. I am still going to have to do some adjusting, as when i eat this every day i feel like i am stuffing myself and feel sick to my stomach. I do drink roughly 2 gallons (sometimes as much as 4 in the summer) of water daily with my job keeping me outside most of the time. i do take fish oil 3 times a day, been doing that for a long time as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131