advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Could there be a subconscious desire to die when we juice up?

quality not quantity

I'll take 50 years of happier living than 75 years of average living.

However, if a person has kids I think they owe it to them to be health conscience. I bet some pros and aspiring pros with children face that dilemma.

XrCYST said:
quality not quantity

I'll take 50 years of happier living than 75 years of average living.

However, if a person has kids I think they owe it to them to be health conscience. I bet some pros and aspiring pros with children face that dilemma.
When this is used to justify risk taking, one needs to be aware that the risk may not always involved a reduced lifespan. The risk may cause a substantial loss of quailty of life in later years.

"Live fast, die young, leave a good-looking corpse"; to often becomes "Live fat, suffer a major life-changining injury or illness, struggle for many years thereafter."

TooPowerful4u said:
EVERYBODY READ THIS

I dont think this kid means any harm. I have to say (no offense Dexter) this kid isnt all there if ya know what i mean. Cut him some slack, he means well.... hes just a little... umm... ODD haha.... hes very well written it seems... you would never match these posts up to him if you met him in person trust me haha

I did happen to mention to him that i worked at a certain gym... to which he showed up the next day and embarrased me wearing a tight white Tshirt with the words ANABOLIC BEAST written on the front and back in black magic marker... ok u guys get my point........

What the hell are you talking about? I don't even know you, other than the fact that your name is Phil, and you got kicked out of "a certain gym" for an "unlawful violation"...let's just leave it at that...dont want to embarass you bro. I am hearing impaired bro, that is beyond my control. Keep it at the PM's or in person face to face, the way things should be settled...
Other than that,
These are some very interesting responses from you bros. The reason I decided to post up with philosphical question about why we juice up, is because I am currently in college now, and am majoring in Psychology. I thought about why do I juice, and where in life am I getting at with the juice. I am not making millions in sports, I am not a bodybuilding competitor, I am not a professional strongman of any sort, so I have asked, why is it that I take these extremly powerful hormone modifying compounds? Can't I just get muscular the natural way and still look good to be happy in life?
The answer for my own question and possibly for you too, is this;
I juice because I want to be a "freak", I juice because I desire the attention of others and girls, I juice because I love the feeling of beautiful power and strength that surges through my veins, I juice simply for the sake of being able to know each day when I wake up, that I am "juiced" up. For me, the beauty of life lies not in "money", being "attractive", or having a nice "car", but muscles to me, are a powerful symbol of greatness and strength. I want to make a trophy out of my body and get the recognition that I desire.
This is my outside, conscious justification of juicing up, but I question my subconscious motive as to why I juice...
To be honest with you, I find life dull, lame, and boring. My life consists of working and college. Hardly any friends, no partying, no drinking, no....girls, pussy, none of that (But that will change I assure you).
So I juice because I want to make "meaning" out of life, I want to look forward to something everyday, when I wake up, to KNOW something, to KNOW that I am growing. I want KNOW that I am stronger, and more bigger than the supposedly "alpha" males that are out there (the ones that can pick up girls easily in bars and drive fancy mercedes). That may be a downside to my desire to juice, because I have a strong desire to fight. I have always believed in the Darwin concept of "STRONG SHALL SURVIVE", and I consider the supposedly "alpha" males to be nothing but weak manipulators that are a slave to women. I would love to approach an "alpha" male and challenge him to crush my big body. I love fighting and wrestling as a tool of "retrogression" to recede back into some sort of primitive, neanderthal fashion as a sort of prideful manifestation to deviate my energy towards. Since I dont talk very well, I have a strong tendancy to physically settle my problems, and fighting is in my blood. I lack in sexual experience, which is extremly damaging to my sense of "identity", since I can only exert my excess energy in a negative fashion (overly working out, and fighting) as witnessed by Phil (toopowerful4u), as I would work out very very hardly to the point of collapsing and passing out. I had been hospitalized for Rhabdodiamlysis, a serious condition of extreme muscle breakdown because I do NOT know when to stop in the gym.
Life is very hard, and I do not like it very much....it is very frustrating bros, it really is...I am not sure if I am on the same boat as some of you guys, but if I am, don't hesitate to share your experiences about life and juicing....

Last edited:
Sounds like you have some serious issues bro.
No offense but i think you need to find yourself some help asap.
Steroids are not the answer for you. You need to talk with a counselor.

OTH will have a field day with this one.

I don't think the mindset AB is talking about is all that uncommon in bodybuilding circles. There have been several pros for example who have thrown caution to the wind, consciously risking death in their competitive pursuits. Is it depression at the root? Probably something like that IMO. I mean, the pros who get into heavy recreational drugs, heavy steroid use etc - they must know it's not life affirming behavior. One comment I remember now was by Chris Duffy in Flex mag, he said re contest prep dangers, "I don't care if I die, death is like taking off a tight shoe". The MMI I read a rumor he was using a medium to try to contact Momo Benaziza's dead spirit for contest prep advice LMAO. :D
There's probably some need to exorcise something through excesses in every aspect of their life. No one can deny that there are many seriously disturbed individuals in this subculture.

TP4U, since you know Gaspari, could you ask him something? When I got interested in BB in 1987 I read comments by him, saying, "I'm prepared to die for the O title". What did he mean? Then in the nineties he said as he got older his perspective changed, he was no longer willing to die for the sport. :D

Anabolic_Beast said:
Keep it at the PM's or in person face to face, the way things should be settled...
since I can only exert my excess energy in a negative fashion (overly working out, and fighting) as witnessed by Phil (toopowerful4u), as I would work out very very hardly to the point of collapsing and passing out. I had been hospitalized for Rhabdodiamlysis, a serious condition of extreme muscle breakdown because I do NOT know when to stop in the gym.

#1 dont threaten me, im not one to threaten bro.....

#2.... Iv seen few work out as hard as this kid. He might not be super strong, or have the best form, but hes kinda thick and works out to the point where he looks like hes going to die... then he keeps going.... i dont understand it. Theres a point of overtraining, and he demolishes that point. The amount of pain he sustains is just crazy.... bro you gotta stop your seriously gonna hurt urself. Please PM OutchItHurts and talk to him he will help you hes a good bro. Thats not a shot its good advice bro!

Kaiser said:
OTH will have a field day with this one.

exactly the first thing i thought...:D :D :D

OThhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........
:action-s:

I stole this from some site that refutes Darwin. Doesn’t mean I agree with all of it. My question is what if a person commits suicide and they adapted to be the most strong and fit how is the suicide explained since that species no longer exist to procreate the next adaptation in evolution.

That may be a downside to my desire to juice, because I have a strong desire to fight. I have always believed in the Darwin concept of "STRONG SHALL SURVIVE

Survival of the Fittest

Darwinists define the two terms, Natural Selection and Survival of the Fittest, by their effects on organisms, as opposed to stating a detailed description of the process, or mechanism of operation, of either term; they are thus each, a non-sequitor.

The term Survival of the Fittest is a tautology. It predicts an undefined winner which can only be identified by the outcome of the competition in which the competitor is engaged.

Survival of the Fittest is also ambiguous, a misleading term that is unscientific.

All organisms such as the Oak tree, Fruit Fly, and others, have aspects of their organisms which are not the "fittest" by any definition.

If Darwin's theory was truly in operation, the number of species would be reduced from what is now evident.

The "fitness" of species is limited by a factor unknown to Science.

The "Malthusian" concept would not effect "evolution" except as to the "rate" of evolution; it promotes stasis rather than evolution.

Darwin's theory can neither explain the existence of the wide variety of open niches which exist on this planet, nor can any principles or laws it establishes explain the characteristics of current existing or non-existing species, or proto-species to fill the open niches.

Anabolic_Beast said:
I juice because I want to be a "freak", I juice because I desire the attention of others and girls, I juice because I love the feeling of beautiful power and strength that surges through my veins, I juice simply for the sake of being able to know each day when I wake up, that I am "juiced" up. For me, the beauty of life lies not in "money", being "attractive", or having a nice "car", but muscles to me, are a powerful symbol of greatness and strength. I want to make a trophy out of my body and get the recognition that I desire.
This is my outside, conscious justification of juicing up, but I question my subconscious motive as to why I juice...
To be honest with you, I find life dull, lame, and boring. My life consists of working and college. (But that will change I assure you).
So I juice because I want to make "meaning" out of life, I want to look forward to something everyday, when I wake up, to KNOW something, to KNOW that I am growing. I want KNOW that I am stronger, and more bigger than the supposedly "alpha" males that are out there (the ones that can pick up girls easily in bars and drive fancy mercedes). That may be a downside to my desire to juice, because I have a strong desire to fight. I have always believed in the Darwin concept of "STRONG SHALL SURVIVE", and I consider the supposedly "alpha" males to be nothing but weak manipulators that are a slave to women. I would love to approach an "alpha" male and challenge him to crush my big body. I love fighting and wrestling as a tool of "retrogression" to recede back into some sort of primitive, neanderthal fashion as a sort of prideful manifestation to deviate my energy towards. Since I dont talk very well, I have a strong tendancy to physically settle my problems, and fighting is in my blood. I lack in sexual experience, which is extremly damaging to my sense of "identity", since I can only exert my excess energy in a negative fashion (overly working out, and fighting) as witnessed by Phil (toopowerful4u), as I would work out very very hardly to the point of collapsing and passing out. I had been hospitalized for Rhabdodiamlysis, a serious condition of extreme muscle breakdown because I do NOT know when to stop in the gym.
Life is very hard, and I do not like it very much....it is very frustrating bros, it really is...I am not sure if I am on the same boat as some of you guys, but if I am, don't hesitate to share your experiences about life and juicing....

i suggest you take up some form of martial arts prefferably submission wrestling...release the pressure...i can 100% understand the neanderthal stuff you urge for :)...the pain, the hunt, the taste of blood ect...you will find peace in wrestling...

as for beating up on alpha males...its like you were to beat up on arnold cos hes buff and youre not instead of pumping the iron and getting big yourself...beating people up will only get you stabbed/shot/raped eventually...alex

Anabolic_Beast said:
The reason I decided to post up with philosphical question about why we juice up, is because I am currently in college now, and am majoring in Psychology. I thought about why do I juice, and where in life am I getting at with the juice. I am not making millions in sports, I am not a bodybuilding competitor, I am not a professional strongman of any sort, so I have asked, why is it that I take these extremly powerful hormone modifying compounds? Can't I just get muscular the natural way and still look good to be happy in life?
The answer for my own question and possibly for you too, is this;
To be honest with you, I find life dull, lame, and boring. My life consists of working and college. Hardly any friends, no partying, no drinking, no....girls, pussy, none of that (But that will change I assure you).
The question you posted, or your experiences rather, are nothing philosophical at all. They are an indication that you have serious issues that you need to deal with BEFORE you hit the wieghts. You want to be huge and powerful and surrounded by women yet in another sentence, you say you don't desire those things. It would help if you had some idea of what you want.The desires you have are simply the culmination (the result) of years of insecurity and poor self-esteem. I cannot even answer really, since I refer minors and individuals likely to have serious psychological problems or that are on medication to a doctor. It is possible that you may fit into one or more of those categories. Once a person expresses suicidal ideations, there is little I can do in a forum for that person other than to be responsible and refer them to a health care professional in their area. That being said...

For the rest of you, I suggest you adopt the following frame of mind - rather than ever considering that you would lift and get huge at ANY cost, even unto death, remember then what we are doing here is striving for LIFE.... not death. Another member put it very eloquently when he said something to the effect that "it is not death you (we) crave, but LIFE... a better life".

For the starter of this thread, let me tell you something that some of the members that have been reading my sputum over the years should probbaly know by now. Simply changing your outside appearance and physical strength will not make you a better person. A prettier person maybe, or a stronger person but still the same person. If that person was a 170lb mess and juices up heavy to 270, they will simply be a 270lb mess. Probably worse, because now it's possible they have mental AND physical problems.

Not gear, not money, not power, will ever make you some sort of Titan so that you can simply dominate the world. You do not have "fighting in your blood". You may have ignorance and lack of control in your brain but I assure you, there are no "fight cells" in your blood and no fighting genes in your cells. I don't care how strong you get, or how rich, or big, you still cannot stop a bullet, cancer, heart disease, or a tomahawk missle.

I think you need to lighten up a bit. You make it sound as if your extracurricular activities are the end-all, be-all of human existance. There is so much more out there to see that you will not see it all in your lifetime - not ten lifetimes. You get one go-around here. Spend it enjoying life and savoring the things you have NOW, and always keep hope for a better tommorrow of course but let tommorrow come on it's own terms. If you do things right today, they WILL be better tommorrow so rest easy.

AnabolicBeast, you need to get off gear until you can define yourself in some other way other than being huge and taking over the world with your juggernaut power. And besides, what good is lifting a truck if your insides have turned to soup? I wish you luck but we're trying to get better here through performance, mental outlook, and athletics...NOT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. One frame of mind is healthy and one is dangerous. And don't try to tell me "Danger" is your middle name either. What's going to happen is likely that you'll end up in jail for assault and battery or felony drug possession or in the hospital because some kicked your ass something fierce. I promise you that no matter how hard you try, there will always be someone with the ability to break your body down to nothing... and they may be a lot smaller than you. I know 150-170lb wrestlers that could tear me to pieces even though I have 50lbs on them.

[edit]Seek a professional counselor. You need to find something positive to focus your energies on rather than something that will just land you in a prison cell.

Last edited:
terryd5150 said:
Is that gyno on your Skeletor avatar? :confused:

:D

:D Ya, Im sceduled for surgery on it soon but its hard to find a doctor who is not afraid of my blue skin and scary face:D

funny you mention gyno because by genetic default, I have had gyno problems since puberty. Very embarassing and I had no Idea what it was until PM.

OuchThatHurts said:
The question you posted, or your experiences rather, are nothing philosophical at all. They are an indication that you have serious issues that you need to deal with before you hit the wieghts. They also indicate you have know idea what you want. You want to be huge and powerful and surrounded by women yet in another sentence, you say you don't desire those things. The desires you have are simply the culmination (the result) of years of insecurity and poor self-esteem. I cannot even answer you in any way because I refer to a doctor, minors and individuals likely to have serious psychological problems or that are on medication. It is possible that you may fit into one or more of those categories. Once a person expresses suicidal ideations, there is little I'll do for that person other than to be responsible and refer them to a health care professional in their area. That being said...

For the rest of you, I suggest you adopt this frame of mind - Rather than ever considering that you would lift and get huge at any cost, even unto death, remember then what we are doing here is striving for LIFE.... not death. Another member put it very eloquently when he said something to the effect that "it is not death you (we) crave, but LIFE... a better life".

For the starter of this thread, let me tell you something that most of the members should already know if they've listened to my sputum over the years. Simply changing your outside appearance and physical strength will not make you a better person. In fact, it can reinforce those feelings.

Not gear, not money, not power, will ever make you some sort of Titan so that you can simply dominate the world. You do not have "fighting in your blood". You may have ignorance and lack of control in your brain but I assure you, there are no "fight cells" in your blood or genes. I don't care how strong you get, or how rich, or big, you still cannot stop a bullet, cancer, a tomahawk missle, etc.

I think you need to lighten up a bit. You make it sound as if your extracurricular activities are the end-all, be-all of human existance. There is so much more out there, you will not see it all in your lifetime. Not ten lifetimes. You get one go-around here. Spend it enjoying life and savoring the things you have NOW, and always keep hope for a better tommorrow of course but let tommorrow come on it's own terms. If you do things right today, they WILL be better tommorrow so rest easy.

AnabolicBeast, you need to get off gear until you can define yourself in some other way other than being huge and taking over the world with your juggernaut power. And besides, what good is lifting a truck if your insides have turned to soup? I wish you luck but we're trying to get better here through performance, mental outlook, and athletics...NOT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. One is healthy and one is dangerous. And don't try to tell me "Danger" is your middle name... You'll just likely end up in jail for assault and battery or felony drug possession.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Anabolic Beast i seriously suggest you listen to this advice. I do not mean to offend you here but i really think you need some help and a better perspective on life. I wish you well.

i once "sort of" followed this line of thinking, and i put everything i had into bbing. in the end i was 280+ of nothing. all i did was work on my outside, completely ignoring my inside. for those who think being big will somehow make you happy, you have a rough awakening to endure.

i bounced for a living, beat people up regularly, had lots of casual sex, and was completely unhappy. my turning point was when, out of nowhere, i fell to my knees and sobbed uncontrollably. fucking weird i know- thank god it was in private. only then did i realize where i was, which was nowhere basically.

start with your inner self; have the courage to face your demons and conquer them. you will find this takes far more strength than training or sex or beating people up.

if you continue down this path, you will still have all the same insecurities and they will continue to handicap you... you will just be more muscular. girls may be attracted to you initially, but what about the part where you have to open your mouth? you're gonna be that same little kid. ladies don't find this attractive.

anyways, good luck. get help. you don't want to be in your thirties looking back and wondering what could have been had you not been such a douche.

Last edited:
OuchThatHurts said:
The question you posted, or your experiences rather, are nothing philosophical at all. They are an indication that you have serious issues that you need to deal with before you hit the wieghts. They also indicate you have know idea what you want. You want to be huge and powerful and surrounded by women yet in another sentence, you say you don't desire those things. The desires you have are simply the culmination (the result) of years of insecurity and poor self-esteem. I cannot even answer you in any way because I refer to a doctor, minors and individuals likely to have serious psychological problems or that are on medication. It is possible that you may fit into one or more of those categories. Once a person expresses suicidal ideations, there is little I'll do for that person other than to be responsible and refer them to a health care professional in their area. That being said...

For the rest of you, I suggest you adopt this frame of mind - Rather than ever considering that you would lift and get huge at any cost, even unto death, remember then what we are doing here is striving for LIFE.... not death. Another member put it very eloquently when he said something to the effect that "it is not death you (we) crave, but LIFE... a better life".

For the starter of this thread, let me tell you something that most of the members should already know if they've listened to my sputum over the years. Simply changing your outside appearance and physical strength will not make you a better person. In fact, it can reinforce those feelings.

Not gear, not money, not power, will ever make you some sort of Titan so that you can simply dominate the world. You do not have "fighting in your blood". You may have ignorance and lack of control in your brain but I assure you, there are no "fight cells" in your blood or genes. I don't care how strong you get, or how rich, or big, you still cannot stop a bullet, cancer, a tomahawk missle, etc.

I think you need to lighten up a bit. You make it sound as if your extracurricular activities are the end-all, be-all of human existance. There is so much more out there, you will not see it all in your lifetime. Not ten lifetimes. You get one go-around here. Spend it enjoying life and savoring the things you have NOW, and always keep hope for a better tommorrow of course but let tommorrow come on it's own terms. If you do things right today, they WILL be better tommorrow so rest easy.

AnabolicBeast, you need to get off gear until you can define yourself in some other way other than being huge and taking over the world with your juggernaut power. And besides, what good is lifting a truck if your insides have turned to soup? I wish you luck but we're trying to get better here through performance, mental outlook, and athletics...NOT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. One is healthy and one is dangerous. And don't try to tell me "Danger" is your middle name... You'll just likely end up in jail for assault and battery or felony drug possession.

Hey bro those were powerful words you just said. I apperciate you helping me out here bro. You are right on the money here, I am insecure and have low self-esteem, mainly due to being hearing impaired. What I am about to say will make up the majority of my response. I dont want to sound like I am rambling here, but this reply is mainly aimed at OTH because I want to get help from this bro, and advice as well so I wont fuck up or anything...so read on if you want to hear about how horrible my life has been on to this point.......
I really believe that because I was born with a severe-profound hearing loss, and through all of the years of not having friends, and having poor socialization skills, always having people laugh behind my back, being made fun of etc, I think that going through years and years of this torture is ripping havoc on my mental health. High school was the worst time in my life for me. During high school, I never had any realfriends, had horrible, horrible acne, was skinny, never partied, never had a girlfriend,never dated...I think you see the picture here...my life was consisted of one big empty gap with nothing to look forward to when I would wake up everyday...except school, and sleeping. I always wanted to sleep and dream, I hated reality. Then at one point in highschool, I felt like I was on the verge of mental and moral collapse...I had, I mean, fucking had to do something so I could look forward to something in life. Try to imagine that bro...waking up, with no friends to look forward to seeing later in the day, with no girlfriend, with no close person to talk to...
Then I stumbled upon the power of iron by the sophmore year of highschool...as soon as I lifted that dumbell, I was hooked. The pain, was profoundly beautiful, I remember I would lift for hours in the gym, until I collapsed and couldnt move at all. Weightlifing was beauty to me, because this was something I could transfer my extreme sexual deprived energy towards, towards the weights. Then I came across juice, and how beautiful it was to feel the power of Dianabol surge through my veins...I knew from there, I wanted to do nothing but lift weights, eat, and sleep in life. Until that day on...weightlifting keeps me alive, keeps meaning in my life...something to look forward to everyday. If it wasnt for weightlifting, I would probably be a drug addict or an alcoholic I assure you. I havent been on the gear in a whole year...but I am ready to do it again. I want that feeling ofpower again, I want to feelinvincible, and bench 315 for several reps like I did last year. Do you, as a psychologist OTH, think that gear is for me? Understand that I value nothing in life, but weightlifting. Why not enhance the only thing I value in life by surging it with the power of gear? I will do monthly blood tests. I will check my BP. I will take the necessary supps/ I willbe 21 in May. As for the girls and getting pussy, I will take a sex vacation when I am surged on test and anavar to Dominican Republic to try and relieve myself a bit....I just CANT get pussy in America :(
But I want to take your advice, and want to know what should I do to be more happy in life...do you think I should do the gear in a couple of months when I harden up a bit more, and drop the bodyfat down to 10%@220lbs naturally first? Right now I am 217lbs@12% naturally. Let me know what I should do bro....

Anabolic_Beast said:
Let me know what I should do bro....
In my former post are most of the answers to your questions. Before you get big and powerful outside, you need to get big and powerful inside. You blame your hearing, you blame the people that made fun of you. Trying to place blame on your circumstances is a waste of your valuable time. Forget blame. Blame leads to anger. You were born with a disability. It is what it is. You can't go around knocking the heads off everyone you come up against because you were dealt that card. It's not the world's fault. It's just simply the way you are made. Everyone has some weak points. My girlfriend's mother is deaf and my girlfriend eventually will be. I'm crazy about her and her mom.

Like I said, you need to become a fortress inside yourself. You have all the time in the world to become strong and pretty on the outside. You need to get rid of that ugliness inside you because that anger will burn you up. Society doesn't need another heavily muscled, hard of hearing, jackass walking around beating everyone in sight. We already have plenty of those. But what about a strong, fit kid with a great personality who just HAPPENS to be hard of hearing? Well I say we could use more of those. Don't you?

Anabolic_Beast said:
Hey bro those were powerful words you just said. I apperciate you helping me out here bro. You are right on the money here, I am insecure and have low self-esteem, mainly due to being hearing impaired. What I am about to say will make up the majority of my response. I dont want to sound like I am rambling here, but this reply is mainly aimed at OTH because I want to get help from this bro, and advice as well so I wont fuck up or anything...so read on if you want to hear about how horrible my life has been on to this point.......
I really believe that because I was born with a severe-profound hearing loss, and through all of the years of not having friends, and having poor socialization skills, always having people laugh behind my back, being made fun of etc, I think that going through years and years of this torture is ripping havoc on my mental health. High school was the worst time in my life for me. During high school, I never had any realfriends, had horrible, horrible acne, was skinny, never partied, never had a girlfriend,never dated...I think you see the picture here...my life was consisted of one big empty gap with nothing to look forward to when I would wake up everyday...except school, and sleeping. I always wanted to sleep and dream, I hated reality. Then at one point in highschool, I felt like I was on the verge of mental and moral collapse...I had, I mean, fucking had to do something so I could look forward to something in life. Try to imagine that bro...waking up, with no friends to look forward to seeing later in the day, with no girlfriend, with no close person to talk to...
Then I stumbled upon the power of iron by the sophmore year of highschool...as soon as I lifted that dumbell, I was hooked. The pain, was profoundly beautiful, I remember I would lift for hours in the gym, until I collapsed and couldnt move at all. Weightlifing was beauty to me, because this was something I could transfer my extreme sexual deprived energy towards, towards the weights. Then I came across juice, and how beautiful it was to feel the power of Dianabol surge through my veins...I knew from there, I wanted to do nothing but lift weights, eat, and sleep in life. Until that day on...weightlifting keeps me alive, keeps meaning in my life...something to look forward to everyday. If it wasnt for weightlifting, I would probably be a drug addict or an alcoholic I assure you. I havent been on the gear in a whole year...but I am ready to do it again. I want that feeling ofpower again, I want to feelinvincible, and bench 315 for several reps like I did last year. Do you, as a psychologist OTH, think that gear is for me? Understand that I value nothing in life, but weightlifting. Why not enhance the only thing I value in life by surging it with the power of gear? I will do monthly blood tests. I will check my BP. I will take the necessary supps/ I willbe 21 in May. As for the girls and getting pussy, I will take a sex vacation when I am surged on test and anavar to Dominican Republic to try and relieve myself a bit....I just CANT get pussy in America :(
But I want to take your advice, and want to know what should I do to be more happy in life...do you think I should do the gear in a couple of months when I harden up a bit more, and drop the bodyfat down to 10%@220lbs naturally first? Right now I am 217lbs@12% naturally. Let me know what I should do bro....

This is gona sound harsher than i mean it to be. Dont make excuses, take action. I know of another severly hearing impared person who had poor social skills and was an outcast you might ahve heard of.... LOU FERRIGNO. Yea look at that one and think again bud. Hes got a wife, kids, was a great BB, and tons of money (even tho hes a prick). Do NOT say you cant get pussy in America, thats total bs. Me n my friends got our fat (250lbs) immature ugly friend we grew up with laid more than once, even got a girl to give him a bj in the bathroom (even tho he was scared haha). If he can get some, so can you. You cant set your standards too high bro, work with what you got. Maybe youl find a keeper. Il give you a little hint... some of the most high maintenance beautiful girls are SHIT on the inside so be careful. These girls seem to be nice to good lookign guys who are fooled by their little act, but they arent genuine nice girls.
If you are just looking to get laid....... go to a popular bar thats not too fancy, more of a party wild crowd (our area try Bar A, 507, Headliner or down south at the kiddie clubs Bamboo etc... haha 18yr old girls are easy... RED BANK IS OUT OF THE QUESTION)... dress nice (tight tshirt, nice jeans, nice shoes) and look for the drunk girl who is dancing on the bar or grinding on more than one guy with her super short skirt n tits hangin out.. wait til around 12-1am n make your move. Piece of cake. I could always give u the number for the girl i was bangin that banged some dude in the bathroom when i took her out haha her dad owns newberry fitness in asbury across from the police station!

TooPowerful4u said:
This is gona sound harsher than i mean it to be. Dont make excuses, take action. I know of another severly hearing impared person who had poor social skills and was an outcast you might ahve heard of.... LOU FERRIGNO. Yea look at that one and think again bud. Hes got a wife, kids, was a great BB, and tons of money (even tho hes a prick). Do NOT say you cant get pussy in America, thats total bs. Me n my friends got our fat (250lbs) immature ugly friend we grew up with laid more than once, even got a girl to give him a bj in the bathroom (even tho he was scared haha). If he can get some, so can you. You cant set your standards too high bro, work with what you got. Maybe youl find a keeper. Il give you a little hint... some of the most high maintenance beautiful girls are SHIT on the inside so be careful. These girls seem to be nice to good lookign guys who are fooled by their little act, but they arent genuine nice girls.
If you are just looking to get laid....... go to a popular bar thats not too fancy, more of a party wild crowd (our area try Bar A, 507, Headliner or down south at the kiddie clubs Bamboo etc... haha 18yr old girls are easy... RED BANK IS OUT OF THE QUESTION)... dress nice (tight tshirt, nice jeans, nice shoes) and look for the drunk girl who is dancing on the bar or grinding on more than one guy with her super short skirt n tits hangin out.. wait til around 12-1am n make your move. Piece of cake. I could always give u the number for the girl i was bangin that banged some dude in the bathroom when i took her out haha her dad owns newberry fitness in asbury across from the police station!

LOL ROFL! You had me laughing in tears!!! If that fat fuck can do it, I have to be able to as well!
Bro this is awesome advice, it means a lot to me man thanks. You are steering me in the right direction i think. I am definitely going to try to go to these bars whenever I can scrape up some free time from work and school (maybe this friday night). When you say to look out for the drunk wild girl that is on all of the guys and to make my "move" around 1 in the morning like u said to, what do you mean by that? I am not very familar with pick up lines, or how to properly approach a girl, at least soberly haha. I take it that it is easier to get laid especially when drunk, so you can kind of relate to the girl's behavior? The thing I love about being drunk is that I dont have to drink to be drunk haha! One of the most difficult thing I face is social anxiety and not being able to "hear" very well, especially in a noisy, crowded environment like a rowdy bar. I would probably constantly tell a girl "what?" "What?" "What?" when I try to talk to her, because my hearing is bad and am afraid she might laugh at me. Could you tell me, what you usually tell a girl when you approach the wild drunk girl late at night before closing time?
If I could just get laid, and really bang the chick, Ithink that might help me gain massive confidence for sure!

Last edited:
Anabolic_Beast said:
LOL ROFL! You had me laughing in tears!!! If that fat fuck can do it, I have to be able to as well!
Bro this is awesome advice, it means a lot to me man thanks. You are steering me in the right direction i think. I am definitely going to try to go to these bars whenever I can scrape up some free time from work and school (maybe this friday night). When you say to look out for the drunk wild girl that is on all of the guys and to make my "move" around 1 in the morning like u said to, what do you mean by that? I am not very familar with pick up lines, or how to properly approach a girl, at least soberly haha. I take it that it is easier to get laid especially when drunk, so you can kind of relate to the girl's behavior? The thing I love about being drunk is that I dont have to drink to be drunk haha! One of the most difficult thing I face is social anxiety and not being able to "hear" very well, especially in a noisy, crowded environment like a rowdy bar. I would probably constantly tell a girl "what?" "What?" "What?" when I try to talk to her, because my hearing is bad and am afraid she might laugh at me. Could you tell me, what you usually tell a girl when you approach the wild drunk girl late at night before closing time?
If I could just get laid, and really bang the chick, Ithink that might help me gain massive confidence for sure!

Well if you have friends around you could try one of these (the girl will ususally laugh, if not... hey your friends will!)

How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice hehehee
and my personal fav (which hasnt failed me yet)
I gotta stop drinkin im allergic to alcohol... (how do you know?)... well i get these weird bumps on my stomach when i drink .... pull up shirt n show abs hahahahahahhahahaha i had my friends on the floor with that one!

Thats if ur fukkin around. Otherwise....just get drunk n itl happen, i hardly remember how i met half the girls i met, i just found myself talkin to them haha! If your drunk it doesnt matter anyway, just dont get TOO drunk that u cant operate. Stop worrying about it and just do it, everyone gets turned down so fuk it......if i were u id start low.. drink alot and an average girl will start to look good to you, go for her shes not used to being hit on alot anyway its an easy target. Then work your way up.....

Anabolic_Beast said:
Whoaaaaa..... Hold on tiger. TP4U is a great dude and you should enjoy life and that includes women but... Getting a few notches is the old gunbelt is not going to be the fix-all you're looking for either. You could be just trading one obsession (lifting, gear, etc.) for another (women). The moments of pleasure you feel from a good romp in the hay might make you feel good for a day or two, but that's as far as that goes. In your current state you also risk the possibility of getting shot down by even the biggest skank in the bar and then going home feeling worse than ever. Women are masters and quite intuitive at noticing what's on the inside. And if they percieve insecurity, they'll smell the blood in the water from a mile away. When you become comfortable with yourself as you are and THEN put on some nice clothes and go out with confidence, girls will come TO YOU. If they don't at least they'll be willing to listen and talk.

It's important for you to realize that getting yourself laid once or even a hundred times is just as fleeting a fix as BBing, gear, plastic surgery, on and on. Don't you think that if you're straight up and strong on the inside that it won't spill over onto the outside? Then you can add that training and get your routine and diet down and then way, way, way down the road when you stop growing, consider enhancing your routine with some supps. Stick to the important things that are more meaningful and lasting and not the superficial things that practically change with the tides.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws