over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Could this be gyno?

sdstealth

Registered
I finished up a 7-week Anavar run on August 11th. Took 40mg ED. First AAS use. I'm 6'2" and 215lbs. Used paper products and had a great time until about 5 weeks in, when I experienced a strange feeling in my nipples. Almost like when you get out of a pool when it's windy and your nipples harden/get sort of sensitive. They were never actually sore.

I started taking the Nolva I had @ 20mg ED. The areolas on both sides occasionally look larger in diameter. I've always had small nipples, so it alarms me, although they don't always look that way. That's why I'm confused. I also put on a small amount of fat around there. I've been gaining some mass, so I can't tell if it's just fat or if it's actually gyno. Typically when the areolas look large they'll shrink back up if I touch the area or they get chilly.

Could this be retained water or fat? Could it possibly be gyno? I took Nolva through the rest of the run and after I stopped the var for 3.5 weeks.

Now, here's the confusing thing-- if I roll the skin around (not directly behind) my nipples between my fingers, there are some small, round, hard things. Is this gyno? Could it have been there since puberty and I just noticed it? Could the var have caused it?

What does gyno feel like when you palpate the area? Is it always right behind the nipple?

Am I just being a hypochondriac? Is this gyno? Any help appreciated...

(I have some liquid letro that I'm thinking of using if this does sound like gyno...)

Thanks for the reply. No, no itchiness, sensitivity, or pain. It was more like I was more aware of my nipples-- almost a tingling sensation but not really. Now that I'm clean I'm concerned about the bit of fat (I recognize that this could just be a fat deposit) but the occasionally-enlarged areola and bumps not under the nipple are freaking me out.

Very very rare to get gyno from anavar only. If var gave you gyno then test is really gonna F u up. It is possible to retain water on var, so maybe thats it, but the only thing that started to give me gyno was dbol. It was very itchy. 40mg nolva took care of it. I'd say, if they are sensative and itchy its for sure gyno, but if the apperance is diff but no sensativity, then its probably not gyno.

Fullybuilt said:
Very very rare to get gyno from anavar only. If var gave you gyno then test is really gonna F u up. It is possible to retain water on var, so maybe thats it, but the only thing that started to give me gyno was dbol. It was very itchy. 40mg nolva took care of it. I'd say, if they are sensative and itchy its for sure gyno, but if the apperance is diff but no sensativity, then its probably not gyno.

The lump off to the side of my nip is what's giving me anxiety...

Def sounds like gyno. U didnt use anything else with the anavar?

Fullybuilt said:
Def sounds like gyno. U didnt use anything else with the anavar?

Nope, nothing. And I got it from Redicat, so I'm pretty sure it was anavar.

As soon as I noticed the "wind on wet nipples" feeling I started taking Nolva. No pain or sensitivity after that.

Occasionally enlarged areola, but it's not permanent so I can't tell what that's all about.

The lump is tiny (about the size of a BB) and not visible visually. I have to really feel hard for it.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner