over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Could this injection go bad?

After 6 months I got my TNE to stick but right now is 24hours later and when I shake it I don't know if there is crystals in there or not and the vial is brown. BUT I can pull it out into a slin pain.

I was wonder IF there is crystals in there I could just put it in the oven at 250 for 15 minutes and then fridge for 15 minutes and it should be good to go BUT if I use that could some of the solution turn into crystals in the muscle after a while? Because I've heard that has happened before and it would hurt like a bitch!

Thank you!

P.S. the slin pin is 29g I blieve.

I had some TNE like that, it wouldnt stay in solution very long. you can heat it up in the oven, be sure to vent it, and it should go back into solution. Do not put it in the frig after that, youll need to let it cool slowly. If you put it in the fridge it will crash, you cant cool it too fast. It doesnt take long to cool on its own at room temp.

As far as pain, mine was pretty painful the next day after injection. I'm not sure exactly why, but my guess is that it formed crystals. I think any TNE or suspension is going to do that though.

Oh ok. The only reason I put it in the fridge was because this recipe had it...it was like 3-4 times of each time going to the oven for 15 minutes and then 15 minutes in the fridge

Oh ok. The only reason I put it in the fridge was because this recipe had it...it was like 3-4 times of each time going to the oven for 15 minutes and then 15 minutes in the fridge

Cooling it quickly will greatly increase the chances of it crashing. Sometimes when you have a solution like we speak of its actually supersaturated meaning it is holding more than it normally would under normal room conditions, and when you cool it fast it will cause the solid to precipitate. Cool it nice and slow.

I had some TNE like that, it wouldnt stay in solution very long. you can heat it up in the oven, be sure to vent it, and it should go back into solution. Do not put it in the frig after that, youll need to let it cool slowly. If you put it in the fridge it will crash, you cant cool it too fast. It doesnt take long to cool on its own at room temp.

As far as pain, mine was pretty painful the next day after injection. I'm not sure exactly why, but my guess is that it formed crystals. I think any TNE or suspension is going to do that though.

guaiacol, ethyl oleate and grapeseed oil, along with a little BA and BB> Best, smoothest and most painless TNE in the world. The problem stuff I see everyone complaining about is water based.

guaiacol, ethyl oleate and grapeseed oil, along with a little BA and BB> Best, smoothest and most painless TNE in the world. The problem stuff I see everyone complaining about is water based.

Yeah.. problem is that EO causes allergic like problems in a lot of guys, at least ive seen a lot of it on here. it seemed to irritate me.

Yeah.. problem is that EO causes allergic like problems in a lot of guys, at least ive seen a lot of it on here. it seemed to irritate me.

Cerebral blood clots. This was from EPO. Taking AAS for too long or too high a dose can lead to the same.

One of my recipes had stuck at 100mg/ml but it freaking crashed :( so Now I'm going to withdraw it and try 50mg/ml and see what happens but no fridge this time.

Cyclists' Blood Doping Associated with Cerebral Blood Clots

It said they were also taking high doses of vitamin A....doesn't vitamin A(high dosage of course) cause blood Clots?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws