advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Could you guys ever go back to being a size medium from xxx large again?

I never was a medium. Maybe freshman year in HS? When skinny I'm a XL.

I got up to 312 and I would wear 3xl's. Now I am in the 250's and only wear them to the gym. Now I like XL Talls.

RP

Jesus why is everyone so huge on the internet? I'm just starting to get into 2XL shirts and I'm hitting 240 at 5'10.... Gonna take me til like 280 to get to xxxl...

I am a xxl but the shirt my wife baught me was a slim fit xxxl and my arms just about fit, I looked very happy that they just about fit and my wife gave me a weird look.

That's awesome! I raced as an intermediate many years ago. I won two NMA titles in Vegas as a beginner. Raced the PJ1 arenacross when it came near me too. I was 120lbs when I raced, haha.

Were you a local pro or did you do nationals/supercross?

You could say local, but doing the Florida Winter Am, and Georgia series it's hard to take the "local pro" title. In the Georgia races Shae Bentley, Matt Walker, Derrick Fisher, and other guys would show up at these series, so running with these guys wasn't like a local race.
Went to Loretta's in B class the year before I turned Pro, and deicided after racing these races it was either all out... or stop racing. I stopped racing. I already broken 1 vertabrae, cracked another vertabrae, pinched my sciatic nerve, and a few other injuries that I still feel today. Did I feel I could have went much further? Yes, but at what cost I didn't know. watching Aaron Lindsay walk around crippled, and not to long after Shane Lusk makes you think. (forgot about racing with Shane)
Funny I was about 150lbs when a stopped racing in my early twenties. Bodybuilding is much safer to do than motocross, and for the guys that bring up the drug part.....do you really think thay are not an every sport? I know better.

Last edited:
Its EVERYONES destiny...........so be prepared.

Well, its better to burn out than to fade away. Im down to an XL now after my heart attack and doubt ill live long enough to see a size medium!

I'm with Dragonfire. Never been a M, not since i was 5th or 6th grade. Even me skinny as hell, i wear a XL.

where the hell r u guys buying your clothes from, and how fucking tall are you?
lots of replies with "never wore a medium before"?? 9 years ago i used to wear an Xsmall size t-shirt for a tight fit... and a small was just right... medium would be pretty baggy....
and now... medium polo shirts fit nicely... couldn't imagine fitting in an x-large. although i have some fat friends who are 5'11 weighing 250 lbs who never worked out who can barely fit in an xxxl shirt... :)

I agree

I am a xxl but the shirt my wife baught me was a slim fit xxxl and my arms just about fit, I looked very happy that they just about fit and my wife gave me a weird look.

I agree in buying the slim fit. I am 6' 3" 295 and have always been a big guy (not single digit bf by any means but pretty good genetics I suppose) It is so hard finding a shirt that is xxl or 3xl that isnt as wide as it is tall, I hate that. The arms are usually somewhat tight, but as long as it isnt tight around the mid section I feel good.
I think everyone is looking at this wrong though, when I shop with my wife I tell her I wish I could pick from the normal m to xl racks...so many choices. Instead I have to pick through the rack with 15 random xxl to 4xl shirts with shitty looking prints and possibly some neon on them lol...we are not what is normal in America haha. And that's...okay

where the hell r u guys buying your clothes from, and how fucking tall are you?
lots of replies with "never wore a medium before"?? 9 years ago i used to wear an Xsmall size t-shirt for a tight fit... and a small was just right... medium would be pretty baggy....
and now... medium polo shirts fit nicely... couldn't imagine fitting in an x-large. although i have some fat friends who are 5'11 weighing 250 lbs who never worked out who can barely fit in an xxxl shirt... :)

Well, my Ts are XL, but you are right my Polos are L, They just look better tight to your skin especially the arms. I don't know about fitting in a M, God bless you. Minister.

Its funny cuz when I weighed 155-165 at 6'3 I wore big baggy XL shirts.

Now Im 235 at 6'3 and I still own many of the same XL shirts from back then.

Thing is... they are still fucking baggy!!!!

So Ive been buying alot of form fitted Large's.

They make me feel good cuz they are snug.

I agree in buying the slim fit. I am 6' 3" 295 and have always been a big guy (not single digit bf by any means but pretty good genetics I suppose) It is so hard finding a shirt that is xxl or 3xl that isnt as wide as it is tall, I hate that. The arms are usually somewhat tight, but as long as it isnt tight around the mid section I feel good.
I think everyone is looking at this wrong though, when I shop with my wife I tell her I wish I could pick from the normal m to xl racks...so many choices. Instead I have to pick through the rack with 15 random xxl to 4xl shirts with shitty looking prints and possibly some neon on them lol...we are not what is normal in America haha. And that's...okay

Holy fuck that is hilarious... I always wonder who the hell the target customer is that they continue to market those shirts towards LMAO

I can be XL Tall for a snug yet almost but not quite too contricting fit, XXL for snug but breathable fit... anything bigger than XXL for me and the midsection of the shirt is just ridiculous.. I have a decent V taper so it looks like a flippin tent on me... and dress shirts, wow dont get me started... thank god for shirt stays to keep the blimp midsection look under control having to get a 19" neck and 37/38 sleeve shirt (and no I'm a broke bastard to have shirts altered and tapered lol)

im 5'7" and cant wear a xxl without lookin like i have spandex on ..xxxl for me so i can move ..244 this morn with a xxxl lookin like a curtain ,im stuck in the middle..lol

I could never go back to those medium days. I am an XL now and I feel like I could fit into a medium shirt if a miss only a few days at the gym!

Its EVERYONES destiny...........so be prepared.
Phil and I have addressed this scenario in a conversation we had when I visited him at his gym last fall.

You'd expect Phil, one of the thickest pro BBr's EVER, to have real issues with not being absolutely massive but that's far from the case. Do understand that Phil is no 'medium', I think he was at 235 when we were hanging out.

At one point he mentioned himself getting down to 200lbs and I asked him point blank "You'd actually be able to live with yourself at only 200lbs?" Without a blink Phil said "Absolutely, I'm looking forward to it!"

a lot does depend on the fit of the shirt, but in general i wear an xl and im 6' 230-235

i dont know any fully grown men that have ever been to a gym that wear a medium:D

Phil and I have addressed this scenario in a conversation we had when I visited him at his gym last fall.

You'd expect Phil, one of the thickest pro BBr's EVER, to have real issues with not being absolutely massive but that's far from the case. Do understand that Phil is no 'medium', I think he was at 235 when we were hanging out.

At one point he mentioned himself getting down to 200lbs and I asked him point blank "You'd actually be able to live with yourself at only 200lbs?" Without a blink Phil said "Absolutely, I'm looking forward to it!"

Well, Phil is one of those very gifted men ,there are only a few in the world like him, so that's a total different situation, if he goes down to 200, he still gonna look great and huge. Now I am about 205-210, if I were to lose 20 lbs I would look like crap, you can't compare a pro to a regular Joe. Bessings. Minister.

2 guys lift....

the ones who WERE SMALL (hence the guys who worse the XS and M and now wear the XL) and

the ones who WERE BIGGER (endo or endo/meso bodytype that when skinnier get into that XL) THATS where i am lol

Why worrying so much about the size of your clothes? It's when you take them of and the peeps in front of you say "WOW" that really matters... don't you think? ;)

Fitting in a 3-4-5 - whatever XL and looking like a fat fuck underneath doesn't look too appealing to me... :eek:

Why worrying so much about the size of your clothes? It's when you take them of and the peeps in front of you say "WOW" that really matters... don't you think? ;)

Fitting in a 3-4-5 - whatever XL and looking like a fat fuck underneath doesn't look too appealing to me... :eek:

Yeah man. I started dieting wearing XL's at about 165(idk how these fit me, but I have a wide back naturally), I ended out wearing in between M-L's. It's a mind fuck for someone like me.

But what really helped was when I took my shirt off. It gave me a lot of confidence, but the other 99% of the time when you're in a shirt it looks like a dress. It'd be loose on my waist, but tight on my shoulders, then it got to be too loose on my waist and loose on my shoulders--that's when I felt a little self-concious.

It's just apart of the process.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity