over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Could you guys give me some help?

Queefer

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I've put off asking for any help for a while because I thought my gains would come if I was patient. I also never considered it on another board because you generally get 18 year olds spouting off something they've read. Unlike other boards, this one has a lot of guys that are both more knowledgeable and more experienced than myself. Well anyway, here is my past experience: 89'-92 Did a few cycles and got up to 220lbs, but lost it all when I quit
92'-98' no cycles-weight was up to 260 natural, but 20%bf
98'-00' -about 3 cycles per year that were test only-weight between 220-260, not much difference between on cycle and when I was natural except I was much stronger
Aug 00'-Jan 02' didn't work out at all, not even once, weight was 200lbs and 12%bf when I started back working out
Jan 02'-Oct02' worked out 5 out of the 9 months and used sust. only 500mg/week for 3 months and fina only 100mg ed for about 4 months-at the end of Sept. I was 260 with 18%bf
Oct 1st- decided to get serious- working out each bodypart once a week- serostim gh 6-7iu ed-750mg sust/week-600mg eq/week-600mg deca/week
The only thing that I think could speed up the muscle gaining process is insulin, but I'm putting that off for fear of compromising my health. Do you guys think it would make a BIG difference? If it's not going to help in a major way, I'd like to avoid it's use. After almost 3 months, I haven't gained a pound. I'm taking in about 4oo g of protein and around 5k very clean calories with almost no sugar carbs. My bf is now around 12% at 260 and my abs are coming thru. Arms are 19 1/8 and legs are 29 with a 37' waste. Any suggestions or ideas would be very much appreciated. I'd like to get my bf down to 8% and then stay lean while gaining muscle. At 6'2 I'm going to have to put a whole lot of mass on to be competitive with guys 5'7 230. I'd love to compete, but I want to have a chance of winning. I'd rather wait until I'm damn ready before I step onstage. Thanks for taking the time to read all this gibbledy garble, and again, all the advice I can get would be great.

i would hold off on the insulin. i think the thing that is going to make the biggest difference is just consistency. taking the time to get all the needed workouts in and not miss. plus maintaining the diet and more consistent on the cycles... id give it a while before going into the insulin. btw..insulin is not that dangerous if you know what you are doing and start small. but, there is very little room for screwing up>>>>

Hey Cooter you are old in this game!!!!!!
I agree with lats, you only need to train hard and without stop.
I think you have the potencial and the size.
You have to do your diet and cycles and convert body building in part of your life. At this time you never going to feel fear at countest time becouse you now that you do your work and you always have a first place in your heart.

Train with advanced tecniques and be carefull with your health...
a friend......
Bigheinz

Well, what I get from your post is that your weight is staying the same but you are getting leaner. That means that you are losing bodyfat and gaining muscle at the same time. What's wrong with that???

I guess I'm just being an impatient little bitch. I was hoping to get some suggestions and ideas, which I have gotten a few of. It's funny, when I flip through the magazines I think "Damn, why can't I be that big and lean?" In the past I could put on 10 pound every month and just blow up. Of course, 8 of those pounds was fat, and I have no need for shit weight anymore. Seeing your guys pictures shows me just how far I have to go, which can be a let down at times, and also inspirational.

I was thinking and some times you have to look at what is around you like people, gym, training partner, bad influences in the gym, etc... you have to fell confortable and happy first to grow becouse mind needs to be clear avoiding all stress you can.....

Changes are good, change gym or partner, maybe you tolk a lot and then people have material to talk about you, some times we create the bad influences around us.....i hope you understand what i am triyng to say you with my bad eanglish....and remember be consequent thats all you need and take it easy, when you are hurry you get tired....and another thing you have to remember is.....

........There is no space for the littles!!!!!!!!!

Bigheinz

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members